Interior Addict Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Interior Addict
10PM
10PM

About Interior Addict: In just 5 years interior addict has grown into a major online furniture retailer with deliveries across Europe – and a new flagship showroom on London’s vibrant Commercial Street. Our extensive designer collection includes chairs, beds, sofas and lighting with a comprehensive range of colours and finishes inspired by design greats such as Arne Jacobsen, Le Corbusier and Charles Eames. We deal direct with manufacturers to avoid unnecessary mark-ups and have invested in our own assurance procedures to guarantee superior quality.

50 -52 Commercial Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Interior Addict made you happy

"today I have been in contact with the EU and French consumer organisation and they have agreed to start a thorough investigation on Interior Addict, looks like the French will block their activities on the net shortly. Next step is to convince credit card companies to block their pay facilities too.. I have been in contact with the UK insolvency Office and this is an excerpt of their response today, the liquidators' names are known to me.. "The director of the company stated that prior to the company being wound up on 28 July 2014 the business was transferred to another company, of which she was not director. I understand that under the terms of the agreement between the companies, the new business would honour any existing customer orders paid for at the time. I note from your invoice that your order was placed with KM A Republic Ltd, who are trading as Interior Addict. A liquidator other than the official receiver was appointed on 12 February 2015 to investigate the transfer of the business and deal with any asset recovery matters so I will forward your email to the liquidators to advise you further in this regard.* Follow my crusade on Facebook 'interior addict detox'"
Are you Interior Addict? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"These people are f... Cunts they are scumbags do not buy anything from these bastards."
"Never got the goods I paid for since months... Liars and thieves..."
"Hi there! Tip for everyone from Sweden. I have outstanding goods worth $1200, that I have paid for. It seems Int Addict is/has gone bankrupt. Talked to my bank here. If you live in Sweden and paid with a Visa/Mastercard you can have your money back from your bank. Whats needed here is a proof of payment/order confirmation, email dialogue with Int Addict: where youve asked about your delivery and why you havent received them yet. And in my case they said that it was necessary that the last point of contact took place no more than three months back. It seems likely that Ill have my money back through my bank. Worth a shot! Good luck everyone."
"This company is going bust, their shop is closed since a couple of weeks and I have seen people inside packing stuff. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING"
"Stay away, no order, no communication, no money back. And still they send me special offer emails every day. Not happy"
"Bought a really expensive chair from them in January 2015, still waiting. Cant get through to their customer service. I tried going to their showroom and it is closed :( dont know what to do really"
"On No! How I wish I had seen these reviews before I purchased 2 lamps on 25/2/15. I cancelled my order the next day realising there was a problem with contacting the business. My experience is just the same as everyone elses, no phone response, no email reply, no response to my recorded delivery Cancellation letter. However I now find that they are listed in the Companies Court Winding up list of 07.07.14 (129.3762/2014 Interior Addict Limited)! How can they continue taking our monies when in liquidation? What does this mean for getting our monies refunded? Do not be tempted! Using this site is a big mistake. AVOID!"
"We returned 4 chairs before christmas and are still waiting for our refund. The voicemail is full and nobody replies to our emails. We are now seeking legal action and we're coming to get you Interior Addict - you cannot treat people like this and continue to advertise as if everything is ok. Be warned everybody - stay away from this despicable company."
"We ordered 2 chairs in mid November and heard nothing from them since...Still waiting for our chairs. Their voicemail is full so you can't leave a message, they don't reply to any emails, and when you go to the shop near Liverpool street, there is a paper on the door saying, Closed for staff training... Worst customer service EVER."
"As with many others appalling service. I am intending to take them to the Small Claims Court to recover my refund of £289.50. Has anybody else tried this?"
"Wow, wish I had read this before I ordered and paid for three items in mid November. Same as everyone else. No receipt emailed to me, no follow up and it has been over three months and no one is answering their phones or returning emails, ever. Worst retail experience I have ever had!!"
"Placed order for two lamps in October 2014 for our children christmas present! No updates in December so contacted and were told delivery would be January2015. January passed with no delivery so cancelled order in February and told refund would be there in 30 days. Guess what - surprise surprise no refund either and bank will not get involved because order/payment was made more than 90 days ago. Now we are £378 pounds poorer and the emails or calls go unanswered. What a disgraceful company. They should be ashamed."
"I can only advise you to not order anything from this company. I ordered a Tulip table with a set of chairs. The table arrived 2.5 months later and was broken. Trying to reach someone at their customer service is a nightmare! the phone line is mostly shut off and e-mail correspondence is usually not answered. So, 6 weeks after I got delivered a broken table, it is still sitting in my living room. Despite multiple promises, no one has contacted me to arrange a pick-up. They told me a new one was ordered but I`m doubtful. I will now try to get my money back. Given my experiences so far, I assume this will be a battle! I can only repeat my advice: Do not do business with this company. There are multiple other companies that carry comparable products. Interior Addict, if you want to verify my statements, check order 1400002540"
"SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Numerous customers, including myself, are facing the same issues: 1. Payment is requested pre-delivery 2. No mail confirmation of the order is sent out 3. No follow-up on delivery progress is made 4. Virtually impossible to reach customer service (phone or mail does not matter) 5. If you're lucky to get hold of customer reps, they always carry a variety of excuses as to why the product is delayed. 6. Claiming money back does not help - Refunds will not arrive 7. Products will not arrive 8. You have been fooled 9. Now you've been warned. STAY AWAY!"
"I ordered light shades in January - they haven't arrived and it's march. The number on the website rings without answer. My emails to customer care are ignored. The website doesn't work in allowing me to track the order. At this point I am unsure the company actually is real or an online ghost. I will persevere to find a human being to talk about the £200 plus that left my account in January. Terrible terrible terrible."
"No customer service, I'm fed up being ignore for over a 2 months now. I was waiting for my item 6 weeks more than estimated, then was promised refund of delivery costs within 30 days. 80 days later- nothing! It's not worth it! They don't care about customers."
"This company is an absolute nightmare. I bought an item from them in October and never received it. I had to chase them on several occasions only to be fobbed off with excuses ranging from the item being damaged in the warehouse to the item going missing from the warehouse. I finally lost any faith that the item would ever materialise and cancelled my order in January, requesting a full refund. I am still waiting for this and they had the gall to insist I had to wait 30 business days despite my never having received anything from them! I am at the end of my tether. Do not buy from them. They are seemingly helpful over the phone (if you can ever manage to get hold of them as they rarely answer) but have taken my money, never made any real attempt to supply me with a product and are now holding on to my money."
"I'd really like to recieve correctly the order I payed € 880,- for eight months ago in june last year; that is by the way € 52,- more than billed for !! (How can € 52,- go missing by banktransfer, I really don't know). My first and LAST Order nr. 110000496 = one half missing / never shipped, other half a total mismatch of stool and cushions. Communication with this company is HORROR => Is Interior Addict UK a scam / fraud???? Does anyone knows how one can officially complain about this in the UK? Is there a ministery of economics one can mail to? This firm should be stopped because they are all over Europe and in Australia. anouche.de.keyzer@telenet.be from Belgium"
"I ordered a light from interior addict on 18 January and was given a shipping date of 30th January . One week later I received an e mail from their customer service dept saying they had made a mistake and did not have the item in stock. They said that re ordering from their supplier would take approximately 16 weeks. Multiple attempts to cancel the order and request a refund have received no e mail response. I have tried many times to ring the number given for customer services and am generally told all the lines are busy. On the couple of occasions I have got through the phone is immediately disconnected. I advise any potential customer to be aware of the sharp practise of this company...they have a significant amount of my money and I cannot get through to them."
Interior Addict is rated 1.04 based on 55 reviews