Interflora Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Interflora

How would you rate Interflora ?

"Very unreliable delivery. The hamper that I had ordered for my girlfriend contained items that I was going to hide around the house while she was at work for her to find. The package was not even delivered on the day that I requested in which case she was the one to recieve the parcel, comprimising my whole surprise. Would not recommend Interflora for scheduled deliveries."
"My partner sent me a bunch of flowers from interflora on Saturday and they arrived droopy and almost dead. This is what customer service replayed to me: “I have taken a look at the photograph and can't really see any quality concerns about the flowers. In fact, several heads appear to still be freshly in bud” This is ridiculous!!!! I’ve got flowers from local supermarket and look fresh at least for the whole week and cost £10 not £40!!"
"Ordered flowers for my Mum's 86th, spent ages choosing something colourful read the list of flowers that should been, given its middle of a hot summer there should be no shortage of flowers. They arrived ok, but 3 days in half of them are dead, not to mention instead of being bright cheery colours they were all white and purple obviously remnants from some wedding. I'm complaining, let's see where I get!!! Don't buy from Interview you won't get what you ordered."
"My friend in USA died and I used interflora frim the UK to send his wife sympathy flowers. Filled in everything from state to town to zip code and it accepted everything. Paid on visa and got confirmation of everything. Next afternoon I get an email “unable to deliver because we don’t have a florist in the area!” Why isn’t their computer programmed to reject orders in areas where they don’t have a florist. I won’t use them again."
"Wish I could post the photos of what I ordered and what the recipient actually received. To say I have been left extremely embarrassed would be an understatement. Not only where the 'blooms ' non existent but the 'it's a boy balloon' wasn't attached either. So disappointed. Don't know who the florist was but it was in Alton."
"I wanted to get some flowers to my daughter today to cheer her up . I went online and placed my order within less than 2 hours my daughter had received them .This was amazing service as I am currently in Canada and she is in England. I cannot thank you enough for this amazing service.I will definitely use your company again."
"Ring a Roses, Glenrothes bus station. Their bouquet and their service were very poor. request was made for no lilies - got lilies. This was a bag in a box bouquet and although they offered to make up a new bouquet, time did not allow this. It was pre-ordered to save time - collected 16th May! First, two wired daisy like flowers had wilted and rotted after two days. I took a photo on my return last night as the whole bunch looked fit to throw out - one week on, and today took the photo in to the shop. here I was told that one needs to take back the flowers ( just like you would take a jumper back to M&S). she said she could give me complimentary flowers, not an option as I had my arms full already. The saddest fact is that my husband thought he was buying something more special than supermarket flowers. A daughter also gave me a supermarket bunch of similar flowers the same day and they still all look fresh and lovely. I cannot post the photo here but will be posting it online later to warn others. Not good value for money or good service"
"I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a very pleasant experience using this service. There was a slight error on my end as I did not know the recipients of the flowers were going to be away for quite some time and Interflora so kindly helped me rectify the mistake and sent complimentary flowers to an alternative address on my behalf. I am glad I have found another reliable service to use in future."
"The flowers are always beautiful, and they cater for all occasions."
"Flowers ordered via Interflora were delivered by The New Rose Bowl, Guernsey on the afternoon of 9 March. By the morning of 12 March the white roses were wilting and the minature daffodils were dead/dying. ON complaining to The New Rose Bowl, I was told the only compensation could be a replacement bouquet. However they delivered a totally different bouquet and this has lasted only 5 days (half the flowers dead or dying!). Don't waste your money. Order through a supermarket that delivers. They will give better value and if a complaint is necessary will refund or replace with the SAME flowers."
"If I could rate Interflora 0 stars I honestly would but it didnt give me that option. Worst service ever, save your money and buy flowers from a local florist or grocery store instead. Ordered flowers for my mother on mothers day and the flowers were already dying when they got delivered. Tried to email them and no response. DONT BUY FROM INTERFLORA THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY."
"Delivery is more than 3 days late, no compensation offered, poor customer service"
"Delivery on time...lovely flowers."
"My daughter sent my flowers for Mothers Day and had them delivered on Friday, 9 March, I opened the box to find flowers in the 'transit' plastic tub with hardly any water, on unpacking shrivelled leaves fell off and a few petals, I placed them in fresh water with one sachet as directed but by Sunday morning some roses had shrivelled and others drooping. Customer Services were excellent and said they would send another lot. I had previously sent a picture of the flowers to my daughter when I informed her I had complained she said the flowers I had received didn't look like the ones she had ordered and she had complained not knowing that I also had complained. I don't think any of us will be using this service again."
"Why use a RELAY system (who take a percentage of the order and act as a middle man) when you can use a local florist near the recipient as most florists have online ordering. I can understand your disappointment as i have had the same trying to send a gift to my son and his wife in Australia but I have found a reliable florist and so far have been very pleased.."
"Placed an order for Mothers Day, got an email at 10pm the night before informing that the order was cancelled due to not having the stock to fulfil my order. Two things, don't take an order you cannot fulfil and secondly thanks for cancelling it at 10pm the night before meaning I have no time to place an order elsewhere. As I live in Australia I can hardly pop round to drop flowers off so instead I have to ring my Mum up on Mothers Day and apologise for Interfloras incompetence. Absolute garbage customer service and not a company I will ever use again."
"Used Interflora to send a flower arrangement to a family friend in South Africa. The level of customer service has been hopeless. I was advised that I would receive a text or email on delivery , but that hasn't happened. I made several calls to see where the delivery was and only knew the flowers had arrived because I phoned my friend. The "customer service" team were very busy and don't deal with international deliveries. I won't use interflora for sending flowers abroad again, although that's what you would expect them to do!!"
"Have been a gold member for about 3 or 4 years but im afraid that is comeing to an end. i generally order flowers about 3 or 4 times a year with interflora. mother day valentines day and birthday. last year for mothers day they forgot to deliver. this year for valentines day they didnt bother read the instructions and left a note to dome and collect and now although they have the delivery on the website and they have delivered to the same place on the same day since 2014 they cant although it took over an hour on the phone to establish that. then when i call the florist they are associated with its not a problem atall. needless to say ive now cancelled my gold account so thats circa £500/annum interflora will not be recieving from me. besides now after going solo its much easier, more pleasant and cheaper to cut interflora out and the flower arrangements tend to be better and better value when done direct with the flourist so i will never use interflora again."
"Good delivery service with beautiful flowers!"
"Published 3 seconds ago DO NOT ORDER FOR VALENTINES DAY DO NOT ORDER FOR VALENTINES DAY. I admittedly ordered this on the same day. At 7 am I placed the order. I knew it was going to be a long shot, so I read through every single announcement on the pages I was scrolling through to verify that they would still be able to deliver on Valentine's Day. No warning was available anywhere. I read the terms and conditions, which I never do, and they had only standard boilerplate warnings. Around 5 pm I call and ask for assurances that they can still deliver. They assured me they could and that they would email me telling me so. At around 8pm I called again asking to be assured they could still deliver and telling them I never got the email they promised. Again they assured me they could. I wake up to an email telling me they could not deliver. If they had only told me the first time around they couldn't do it. OR if they had appropriate warnings on their website, I might have been able to figure something out. Instead, my loved one went without flowers on valentines day."
Interflora is rated 2.19 based on 54 reviews