Interflora Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Interflora

How would you rate Interflora?

46 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christine
The flowers are always beautiful, and they cater for all occasions.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Interflora in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Christine Belshaw
"The flowers are always beautiful, and they cater for all occasions."
"Flowers ordered via Interflora were delivered by The New Rose Bowl, Guernsey on the afternoon of 9 March. By the morning of 12 March the white roses were wilting and the minature daffodils were dead/dying. ON complaining to The New Rose Bowl, I was told the only compensation could be a replacement bouquet. However they delivered a totally different bouquet and this has lasted only 5 days (half the flowers dead or dying!). Don't waste your money. Order through a supermarket that delivers. They will give better value and if a complaint is necessary will refund or replace with the SAME flowers."
"If I could rate Interflora 0 stars I honestly would but it didnt give me that option. Worst service ever, save your money and buy flowers from a local florist or grocery store instead. Ordered flowers for my mother on mothers day and the flowers were already dying when they got delivered. Tried to email them and no response. DONT BUY FROM INTERFLORA THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY."
"Delivery is more than 3 days late, no compensation offered, poor customer service"
Denise Scott
"Delivery on time...lovely flowers."
"My daughter sent my flowers for Mothers Day and had them delivered on Friday, 9 March, I opened the box to find flowers in the 'transit' plastic tub with hardly any water, on unpacking shrivelled leaves fell off and a few petals, I placed them in fresh water with one sachet as directed but by Sunday morning some roses had shrivelled and others drooping. Customer Services were excellent and said they would send another lot. I had previously sent a picture of the flowers to my daughter when I informed her I had complained she said the flowers I had received didn't look like the ones she had ordered and she had complained not knowing that I also had complained. I don't think any of us will be using this service again."
"Why use a RELAY system (who take a percentage of the order and act as a middle man) when you can use a local florist near the recipient as most florists have online ordering. I can understand your disappointment as i have had the same trying to send a gift to my son and his wife in Australia but I have found a reliable florist and so far have been very pleased.."
"Placed an order for Mothers Day, got an email at 10pm the night before informing that the order was cancelled due to not having the stock to fulfil my order. Two things, don't take an order you cannot fulfil and secondly thanks for cancelling it at 10pm the night before meaning I have no time to place an order elsewhere. As I live in Australia I can hardly pop round to drop flowers off so instead I have to ring my Mum up on Mothers Day and apologise for Interfloras incompetence. Absolute garbage customer service and not a company I will ever use again."
"Used Interflora to send a flower arrangement to a family friend in South Africa. The level of customer service has been hopeless. I was advised that I would receive a text or email on delivery , but that hasn't happened. I made several calls to see where the delivery was and only knew the flowers had arrived because I phoned my friend. The "customer service" team were very busy and don't deal with international deliveries. I won't use interflora for sending flowers abroad again, although that's what you would expect them to do!!"
"Have been a gold member for about 3 or 4 years but im afraid that is comeing to an end. i generally order flowers about 3 or 4 times a year with interflora. mother day valentines day and birthday. last year for mothers day they forgot to deliver. this year for valentines day they didnt bother read the instructions and left a note to dome and collect and now although they have the delivery on the website and they have delivered to the same place on the same day since 2014 they cant although it took over an hour on the phone to establish that. then when i call the florist they are associated with its not a problem atall. needless to say ive now cancelled my gold account so thats circa £500/annum interflora will not be recieving from me. besides now after going solo its much easier, more pleasant and cheaper to cut interflora out and the flower arrangements tend to be better and better value when done direct with the flourist so i will never use interflora again."
"Good delivery service with beautiful flowers!"
"Published 3 seconds ago DO NOT ORDER FOR VALENTINES DAY DO NOT ORDER FOR VALENTINES DAY. I admittedly ordered this on the same day. At 7 am I placed the order. I knew it was going to be a long shot, so I read through every single announcement on the pages I was scrolling through to verify that they would still be able to deliver on Valentine's Day. No warning was available anywhere. I read the terms and conditions, which I never do, and they had only standard boilerplate warnings. Around 5 pm I call and ask for assurances that they can still deliver. They assured me they could and that they would email me telling me so. At around 8pm I called again asking to be assured they could still deliver and telling them I never got the email they promised. Again they assured me they could. I wake up to an email telling me they could not deliver. If they had only told me the first time around they couldn't do it. OR if they had appropriate warnings on their website, I might have been able to figure something out. Instead, my loved one went without flowers on valentines day."
"Ordered flowers for a funeral. The ones that were delivered looked nothing like the picture and instead of the flowers promised, included lots of white filler flowers. Interflora asked me to send an email of the flowers and before seeing them offered a discount and were not inclined to send what I had actually paid for. They promised to investigate what happened and call me back...and then didn't. Not impressed."
Glenn Brodie
Verified Reviewer
"Brought Luxury Long Stem Roses for my wife’s 50th Birthday, when I got them they had shrivelled up edges, wilted leaves and were quite closed up, nothing like the luxury velvet rose picture on the website. I contacted them and complained and emailed a few pictures, the supervisor said that these were acceptable as the outer petals are called guard petals and can be removed, to which I replied if I done that I would end up with small roses that I could of brought from a supermarket. I was offered 20% discount to which I refused as I was prepared to pay for the flowers I ordered on the website. I had to email my complaint to which I am still waiting for a reply and full refund for mis selling. Wife was less than impressed for a £70 bunch of Roses."
Teibah Almutairi
"they have nice bouquet but i think they are a bit expensive"
Karen Hogg
"Thank you interflora for the perfect birthday bouquet and balloon gift and being able to pick and track time of delivery"
Sarah Burnett
Verified Reviewer
"What’s the point in having a code to allow me to track my flower order when it is not recognised on the website. Not happy I don’t know if my daughters flowers arrived or not"
"I ordered Christmas flowers and a merry Christmas balloon for my mum on the 22nd of Dec for next day delivery, website said it was available and also received a confirmation email. In the morning I had a email which was sent at midnight telling me that someone had tried calling me and left a voicemail telling me there was a problem and that not all the parts are available. I didn’t have any voicemails or even a missed call. I called customer service and the lady said there was a problem but it’s sorted now and my Mum will definitely receive the flowers on the 24th, Christmas Eve. I asked if she was certain she said definitely as the florist has taken the order and it will be delivered between 9-6. The next morning I wake to an email saying unfortunately due to stock availability we cannot deliver your flowers. If there was a problem which there seemed to be right from the beginning be honest and say you cannot deliver instead of saying my mum will definitely receive the flowers on Christmas Eve. It was a very important gift for her. I am extremely disappointed. And upset and will not be ordering from interflora again. Luckily I found an amazing florist online who delivered flowers to my mum 2 hours after placing the order."
"I placed an order via the website only to receive a call on the morning of the delivery that the florist is on holiday! and this is a birthday gift! I am so disappointed. please never, ever, ever, make the mistake I made! I should have believe the reviews. You are better off buying a flower at a Fuel garage and posting it via royal mail- at least in that case, you know you have something."
"It is very over priced... :("
Interflora is rated 2.22 based on 46 reviews