Interflora Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Interflora

Tell us how Interflora made you happy

"Disappointed with the flowers sent to me ... wouldnt use them again ... they're a rip off!"
"Cancelled a order I had placed with them at the very last minute because apparently no stock was available (yet I placed the order well over 2 weeks ago on their website) refund going to take an absolute age to get back and calls we're going to be made to put things right but of course..........no calls one company to avoid I think"
"This relay service is nothing more than a rip off. You get nothing like the photos, you get literally a tiny amount of basic cheap flowers that you could pick up in any supermarket except it costs a small fortune. You are much better to google a florist in the area and deal directly with a florist better still not an interflora shop. No hidden charges or extras"
"2 orders placed with Interflora. These were cancelled due to not having stock! a refund you'd expect but NO. They decided to send what they had left in stock, on the basis its better to deliver something rather than nothing. Its a breach of contract, this decision should be in the hands of the customer not some individual at Interflora. I cancelled the orders, but a replacement was delivered to one and TBH it was rubbish. A watering can instead of a large planter, my call was dealt with by a rude individual to make matters worse. My trade and others should go elsewhere. Just terrible and I'm not alone..."
"Awful awful awful. Ruined my wife's anniversary made me hold on the phone for hours and offered me £5 compensation. Joke"
"I ordered some flowers and when they came they were completely different to what I actually order. They said they where out of stock of what was online so they just try to make it look as close to what the photo was like. They looked nothing like the photo and they shouldn’t be advertised if they don’t have them in stock. Very disappointed as it’s a lot of money."
"I went online first thing this morning to order flowers for delivery tomorrow. It had to be tomorrow as the recipient is going into hospital the following day and these were to cheer her up and wish her luck for the operation. I selected a special, which had a widget that enabled you to check that the bouquet was available in your area prior to purchasing. I checked and it was, so I ordered. 2 hours later I get a call from their call centre in then Philipines. Their agent had very poor english and was difficult to understand, but I finally garnered that the florist in the location did not have the flowers requested (despite having checked) so would offer an alternative. When i asked what alternative, they said 'other flowers'. I was not happy with this option as it meant trusting the florist to provide a good alternative, despite the fact they didn't seem to stock basic blooms. I was told that in order to order another option off the site I would have to cancel this order and go and re-order from the site. So I did. only to be called 3 hours later to be told the florist did not have these blooms either. I asked what alternative they could offer and was told that as it was after hours they could do nothing until the morning and that they could not guarantee delivery the following day. I was furious and cancelled this order also. t is now to lat to find an alternative and it's too far for me to travel to deliver myself. I am beyond upset at their service and dismissive attitude. On both occasions they charged my card before confirming the order was possible, so I am no left to chase refunds from them. I would not recommend them in any way and would give them zero stars if it was possible. Terrible, terrible company to deal with."
"good service but expensive"
"Paid £13.00 for delivery with 3 hours. Order placed before mid day. E-mailed to say delivery would not take place until following day. The flowers were for a close Freind who's mother had passed away. When I said I was not happy and very upset that my Freind had not received the flowers the guy I was speaking to could not care less. I order several times a year but will never order again"
"Interflora British Unit On Oct 3, 2018, I ordered Flowers from them (Interflora British Unit) to be delivered on my Wifes Birthday the next day, They sent me the order confirmation, They Charged my Visa bank account for the funds. They did not deliver as promised on her Birthday, They Called her and stated I cancelled the order, That was Totally False!!!! I emailed them and asked what Happened?, They said they did a random check on orders and the bank showed as an alert, I called Chase the Bank and asked what alert, they said no alert nor any problem with the card or account. I called to Interflora and they now stated they already cancelled the order and issued a credit back without telling me, totally false again, I called the bank and they stated no credit was issued, just the charge. Janet's email did not indicate that either. When I called I talked to Rob the Customer Service Advisor, he said their system is not perfect. I Would not recommend using them if you have a birthday event. It embarrassed me and my wife on Her Birthday. I will not used them ever again...!!! Terrible...!! John T. Military Soldier trying to take care of my Wife while I was Deployed"
"The flowers delivered bore no resemblance whatsoever to the flowers chosen. The flowers were for a bereaved friend, I was totally embarrassed by the quality and design of flowers sent. Totally and utterly unacceptable. Will never, ever use interflora again."
"Absolutely disgusting.  Out of 8 Lillies only 2 of them opened. The roses were brown and died within 2 days. I complained but was told "as the majority of Lillies have opened they wouldn't do anything" How is 2 the majority of 8?? Really poor quality. I definitely do not recommend interflora."
"Would never use Interflower again, we ordered flowers for a funeral, everyone was looking at the flowers at the cemetery, when I seen the ones from me it was very embarrassing they were almost all dead flowers, I will never use them again. If there was 0 stars it would be 0 from us."
"Flowers 5 days late for a FUNERAL in Europe (which was on the list and had to pay extra for delivery). Eventually turned up (too late). £84 on weeds and what looked like old dead sunflowers? Very embarrassing. Asked for a refund, got this... Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear about what has happened. Unfortunately, as stated on our site, styles and contents of the arrangements will vary due - the picture on the site is for display purposes only. It is also stated in the terms and conditions that international deliveries are made as soon as reasonably possible and that, although we have extensive coverage around the world, there are some areas where we don't have a florist. I appreciate that this is a very sensitive time but I'm unable to issue a further refund. Once again, I'm sorry you were disappointed. Kind regards, Louisa NEVER AGAIN!"
"Not happy. Flowers never arrived. Not a good birthday treat"
"I placed an order and it never got delivered. I found out a few days after, after I thought it was a bit weird my friend didn't mention the flowers I send on the grand opening day of her business. She never said anything cause as the flowers never got deliver she had no idea! I contacted them and they apologize (but they knew about this, and never contacted me first, or try to redeliver....) They gave me a refund and a gift card worth 10 pounds for the inconvinience. It wasn't said anywhere on that gifcard that it had a expire date. And today, I was trying to place an order, and when going to use the gift card code at checkout, it says it's expired. Just called them and they only said sorry, all our gift cards have a expire date, and they said sorry nobody told you when you were given your gift card for the never delivered order. AWFUL!!!! PS They guy I talked to at customer service was lovely, there's nothing he could do as he just works there. But the attitude and policy they have is unbelievable."
"The foto of the bouqet on the web basis which I ordered was not at all close to wgat got delivered. The pic on the web had more than 30 flowers n what got delivered was a mere 6 or seven...should never trust this company.Fake and cheaters.Have foto to orive my statement"
"Very unreliable delivery. The hamper that I had ordered for my girlfriend contained items that I was going to hide around the house while she was at work for her to find. The package was not even delivered on the day that I requested in which case she was the one to recieve the parcel, comprimising my whole surprise. Would not recommend Interflora for scheduled deliveries."
"Beautiful flowers, prompt delivery. Excellent service."
"they did not make me happy at all not delivered on time they arrived the following day half dead I was given them half price but did not think this was acceptable that is why I came toyou"
Interflora is rated 1.96 based on 73 reviews