Interflora Reviews

Interflora have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their prices and refunds. Full Insights

23% of reviewers recommend Interflora
9PM
9PM

How would you rate Interflora ?

"Paid £13.00 for delivery with 3 hours. Order placed before mid day. E-mailed to say delivery would not take place until following day. The flowers were for a close Freind who's mother had passed away. When I said I was not happy and very upset that my Freind had not received the flowers the guy I was speaking to could not care less. I order several times a year but will never order again"
"Interflora British Unit On Oct 3, 2018, I ordered Flowers from them (Interflora British Unit) to be delivered on my Wifes Birthday the next day, They sent me the order confirmation, They Charged my Visa bank account for the funds. They did not deliver as promised on her Birthday, They Called her and stated I cancelled the order, That was Totally False!!!! I emailed them and asked what Happened?, They said they did a random check on orders and the bank showed as an alert, I called Chase the Bank and asked what alert, they said no alert nor any problem with the card or account. I called to Interflora and they now stated they already cancelled the order and issued a credit back without telling me, totally false again, I called the bank and they stated no credit was issued, just the charge. Janet's email did not indicate that either. When I called I talked to Rob the Customer Service Advisor, he said their system is not perfect. I Would not recommend using them if you have a birthday event. It embarrassed me and my wife on Her Birthday. I will not used them ever again...!!! Terrible...!! John T. Military Soldier trying to take care of my Wife while I was Deployed"
"The flowers delivered bore no resemblance whatsoever to the flowers chosen. The flowers were for a bereaved friend, I was totally embarrassed by the quality and design of flowers sent. Totally and utterly unacceptable. Will never, ever use interflora again."
"Absolutely disgusting.  Out of 8 Lillies only 2 of them opened. The roses were brown and died within 2 days. I complained but was told "as the majority of Lillies have opened they wouldn't do anything" How is 2 the majority of 8?? Really poor quality. I definitely do not recommend interflora."
"Would never use Interflower again, we ordered flowers for a funeral, everyone was looking at the flowers at the cemetery, when I seen the ones from me it was very embarrassing they were almost all dead flowers, I will never use them again. If there was 0 stars it would be 0 from us."
"Flowers 5 days late for a FUNERAL in Europe (which was on the list and had to pay extra for delivery). Eventually turned up (too late). £84 on weeds and what looked like old dead sunflowers? Very embarrassing. Asked for a refund, got this... Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear about what has happened. Unfortunately, as stated on our site, styles and contents of the arrangements will vary due - the picture on the site is for display purposes only. It is also stated in the terms and conditions that international deliveries are made as soon as reasonably possible and that, although we have extensive coverage around the world, there are some areas where we don't have a florist. I appreciate that this is a very sensitive time but I'm unable to issue a further refund. Once again, I'm sorry you were disappointed. Kind regards, Louisa NEVER AGAIN!"
"I placed an order and it never got delivered. I found out a few days after, after I thought it was a bit weird my friend didn't mention the flowers I send on the grand opening day of her business. She never said anything cause as the flowers never got deliver she had no idea! I contacted them and they apologize (but they knew about this, and never contacted me first, or try to redeliver....) They gave me a refund and a gift card worth 10 pounds for the inconvinience. It wasn't said anywhere on that gifcard that it had a expire date. And today, I was trying to place an order, and when going to use the gift card code at checkout, it says it's expired. Just called them and they only said sorry, all our gift cards have a expire date, and they said sorry nobody told you when you were given your gift card for the never delivered order. AWFUL!!!! PS They guy I talked to at customer service was lovely, there's nothing he could do as he just works there. But the attitude and policy they have is unbelievable."
"The foto of the bouqet on the web basis which I ordered was not at all close to wgat got delivered. The pic on the web had more than 30 flowers n what got delivered was a mere 6 or seven...should never trust this company.Fake and cheaters.Have foto to orive my statement"
"Very unreliable delivery. The hamper that I had ordered for my girlfriend contained items that I was going to hide around the house while she was at work for her to find. The package was not even delivered on the day that I requested in which case she was the one to recieve the parcel, comprimising my whole surprise. Would not recommend Interflora for scheduled deliveries."
"My partner sent me a bunch of flowers from interflora on Saturday and they arrived droopy and almost dead. This is what customer service replayed to me: “I have taken a look at the photograph and can't really see any quality concerns about the flowers. In fact, several heads appear to still be freshly in bud” This is ridiculous!!!! I’ve got flowers from local supermarket and look fresh at least for the whole week and cost £10 not £40!!"
"Ordered flowers for my Mum's 86th, spent ages choosing something colourful read the list of flowers that should been, given its middle of a hot summer there should be no shortage of flowers. They arrived ok, but 3 days in half of them are dead, not to mention instead of being bright cheery colours they were all white and purple obviously remnants from some wedding. I'm complaining, let's see where I get!!! Don't buy from Interview you won't get what you ordered."
"My friend in USA died and I used interflora frim the UK to send his wife sympathy flowers. Filled in everything from state to town to zip code and it accepted everything. Paid on visa and got confirmation of everything. Next afternoon I get an email “unable to deliver because we don’t have a florist in the area!” Why isn’t their computer programmed to reject orders in areas where they don’t have a florist. I won’t use them again."
"Wish I could post the photos of what I ordered and what the recipient actually received. To say I have been left extremely embarrassed would be an understatement. Not only where the 'blooms ' non existent but the 'it's a boy balloon' wasn't attached either. So disappointed. Don't know who the florist was but it was in Alton."
"I wanted to get some flowers to my daughter today to cheer her up . I went online and placed my order within less than 2 hours my daughter had received them .This was amazing service as I am currently in Canada and she is in England. I cannot thank you enough for this amazing service.I will definitely use your company again."
"Ring a Roses, Glenrothes bus station. Their bouquet and their service were very poor. request was made for no lilies - got lilies. This was a bag in a box bouquet and although they offered to make up a new bouquet, time did not allow this. It was pre-ordered to save time - collected 16th May! First, two wired daisy like flowers had wilted and rotted after two days. I took a photo on my return last night as the whole bunch looked fit to throw out - one week on, and today took the photo in to the shop. here I was told that one needs to take back the flowers ( just like you would take a jumper back to M&S). she said she could give me complimentary flowers, not an option as I had my arms full already. The saddest fact is that my husband thought he was buying something more special than supermarket flowers. A daughter also gave me a supermarket bunch of similar flowers the same day and they still all look fresh and lovely. I cannot post the photo here but will be posting it online later to warn others. Not good value for money or good service"
"I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a very pleasant experience using this service. There was a slight error on my end as I did not know the recipients of the flowers were going to be away for quite some time and Interflora so kindly helped me rectify the mistake and sent complimentary flowers to an alternative address on my behalf. I am glad I have found another reliable service to use in future."
"The flowers are always beautiful, and they cater for all occasions."
"Flowers ordered via Interflora were delivered by The New Rose Bowl, Guernsey on the afternoon of 9 March. By the morning of 12 March the white roses were wilting and the minature daffodils were dead/dying. ON complaining to The New Rose Bowl, I was told the only compensation could be a replacement bouquet. However they delivered a totally different bouquet and this has lasted only 5 days (half the flowers dead or dying!). Don't waste your money. Order through a supermarket that delivers. They will give better value and if a complaint is necessary will refund or replace with the SAME flowers."
"If I could rate Interflora 0 stars I honestly would but it didnt give me that option. Worst service ever, save your money and buy flowers from a local florist or grocery store instead. Ordered flowers for my mother on mothers day and the flowers were already dying when they got delivered. Tried to email them and no response. DONT BUY FROM INTERFLORA THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY."
"Delivery is more than 3 days late, no compensation offered, poor customer service"
Interflora is rated 2.03 based on 62 reviews