Interflora Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Interflora

How would you rate Interflora?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

35 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Interflora in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Published 3 seconds ago DO NOT ORDER FOR VALENTINES DAY DO NOT ORDER FOR VALENTINES DAY. I admittedly ordered this on the same day. At 7 am I placed the order. I knew it was going to be a long shot, so I read through every single announcement on the pages I was scrolling through to verify that they would still be able to deliver on Valentine's Day. No warning was available anywhere. I read the terms and conditions, which I never do, and they had only standard boilerplate warnings. Around 5 pm I call and ask for assurances that they can still deliver. They assured me they could and that they would email me telling me so. At around 8pm I called again asking to be assured they could still deliver and telling them I never got the email they promised. Again they assured me they could. I wake up to an email telling me they could not deliver. If they had only told me the first time around they couldn't do it. OR if they had appropriate warnings on their website, I might have been able to figure something out. Instead, my loved one went without flowers on valentines day."
"Ordered flowers for a funeral. The ones that were delivered looked nothing like the picture and instead of the flowers promised, included lots of white filler flowers. Interflora asked me to send an email of the flowers and before seeing them offered a discount and were not inclined to send what I had actually paid for. They promised to investigate what happened and call me back...and then didn't. Not impressed."
Glenn Brodie
Verified Reviewer
"Brought Luxury Long Stem Roses for my wife’s 50th Birthday, when I got them they had shrivelled up edges, wilted leaves and were quite closed up, nothing like the luxury velvet rose picture on the website. I contacted them and complained and emailed a few pictures, the supervisor said that these were acceptable as the outer petals are called guard petals and can be removed, to which I replied if I done that I would end up with small roses that I could of brought from a supermarket. I was offered 20% discount to which I refused as I was prepared to pay for the flowers I ordered on the website. I had to email my complaint to which I am still waiting for a reply and full refund for mis selling. Wife was less than impressed for a £70 bunch of Roses."
Teibah Almutairi
"they have nice bouquet but i think they are a bit expensive"
Karen Hogg
"Thank you interflora for the perfect birthday bouquet and balloon gift and being able to pick and track time of delivery"
Sarah Burnett
Verified Reviewer
"What’s the point in having a code to allow me to track my flower order when it is not recognised on the website. Not happy I don’t know if my daughters flowers arrived or not"
"I ordered Christmas flowers and a merry Christmas balloon for my mum on the 22nd of Dec for next day delivery, website said it was available and also received a confirmation email. In the morning I had a email which was sent at midnight telling me that someone had tried calling me and left a voicemail telling me there was a problem and that not all the parts are available. I didn’t have any voicemails or even a missed call. I called customer service and the lady said there was a problem but it’s sorted now and my Mum will definitely receive the flowers on the 24th, Christmas Eve. I asked if she was certain she said definitely as the florist has taken the order and it will be delivered between 9-6. The next morning I wake to an email saying unfortunately due to stock availability we cannot deliver your flowers. If there was a problem which there seemed to be right from the beginning be honest and say you cannot deliver instead of saying my mum will definitely receive the flowers on Christmas Eve. It was a very important gift for her. I am extremely disappointed. And upset and will not be ordering from interflora again. Luckily I found an amazing florist online who delivered flowers to my mum 2 hours after placing the order."
"I placed an order via the website only to receive a call on the morning of the delivery that the florist is on holiday! and this is a birthday gift! I am so disappointed. please never, ever, ever, make the mistake I made! I should have believe the reviews. You are better off buying a flower at a Fuel garage and posting it via royal mail- at least in that case, you know you have something."
"It is very over priced... :("
"Chose & ordered flowers & a get well balloon online & paid to be delivered the following day. Received a phone call from interflora a few hours later explaining they hadn't got the flowers Id ordered but they would use different flowers. I said this was fine but the following morning I received another call from them to say they hadn't got the flower vase either but would substitute for something else. I took the call while I was out so I agreed. The lady I sent the flowers to then phoned me to thank me for the flowers, I asked about the balloon but I was told that there hadn't been a balloon. I then phoned interflora to ask what had happened to the ballon that I had paid for & was told they hadn't got any in stock! They hadn't bothered to let me know about this!So dissapointed & I won't be using Interflora again!"
Scott
"Always reliable and great quality."
"No delivery funeral flowers really upsetting took the money and said they had sent them bare face lie"
"Overpriced, very bad quality.flowers didn't last long. Not good service at all"
Adam Heaton
"Never fail to deliver."
"Flowers arrived late, squashed and looking like wilted spinach!"
Lee Curtis
"ordered flowers at 11am. delivered by 4. good service although the flowers were a little bit tattered."
"Not happy with the flowers at all! The flowers don't stay straight and keep falling to one side. The finish look doesn't look like the picture, doesn't worth the money. Regret my order!"
"I placed an order for a delivery on Saturday and recommended time slots to make sure the recipient is there. Recipient wasn't there because they attempted delivery when I said recipient wouldn't be there. But could they at least leave the flowers? I wish. Sunday - no delivery. Monday was a bank holiday. They wanted it to be delivered on Tuesday. For a birthday that was on Saturday. In this business, just like any delivery business, reliability is the key. Oh, almost forgot. To top it all off they didn't have exactly what I ordered in stock and they said they replaced it with something similar. I cancelled the order and requested a refund. Never again with this company."
"Flowers that arrived were nothinge like the quality we thought we were ordering and certainly not worth the money we paid. Not sure we would use interflora again after having used them on numerous occasions before"
Anthony Hill
"They may be a little bit pricier than others but the quality can't be questioned. I ordered a bouquet for my wife for our anniversary and it was great. The flower have lasted well over a week - very pleased."
Interflora is rated 2.23 based on 35 reviews