Interfit Photographic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interfit Photographic
Read Interfit Photographic Reviews

About Interfit Photographic:

We're a group of photo and video creators just like you. Our design process is focused around what artists need to capture the very best images and our customer service reflects our shared knowledge and passion for the art form. Interfit products are better because they're designed to build upon our experiences and struggles with other equipment, ultimately bringing you the simplest workflow. We know that the best gear is affordable, high-quality, and gets out of the way of your creative process - heck, we wouldn't even be selling it if we didn't love using it too! When you buy from Interfit, you're not just buying into a product, you're joining a crew of artists who love the craft as much as you do.

Interfit Photographic, Unit 4 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street

Tell us how Interfit Photographic made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I currently own a couple of badger unleashed heads, Nikon fit radio trigger and C-Stands that I use for location and studio portraiture. Whilst being very price competitive I have found that there is no compromise with build quality and functionality. Some might feel that 250Ws is a little underpowered but for a unit with portability it’s more than enough. To get a quality battery powered head with built in radio and HSS for under £300 is truly outstanding. Throw in a stand and softbox for that money and it’s verging on unbelievable. Would heartily recomend.
Thank you for your 5* review Jonathan Hunt, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience and that you have added another member to the Badger unleashed family and that you love the heads. We pride ourselves on providing quality products at a competitive price with the features of heads that cost twice as much!

If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, from the Interfit Team
1st class service with great communication. Highly recommended 👍
Hi Philip, thank you for your comments, we're so happy to hear you love the service we provide.

If you ever need anything please get in touch as we are always here to help.

Julian Roberts
The customer service was very good. The product, honey badger is great
Thanks, Michael Bluestone for your 5* Review it really helps us show what we can do for customers. If you ever need anything please get in touch and feel free to drop a review on the Honey Badger itself or send over your images we would love to see them.

Julian Roberts
Interfit Photo
Will work perfectly!
I was recommended to Interfit by a workshop host and have found them to be quality products with fast delivery. No problems, would use again.
I received the most excellent advice and aftercare from Kim at Interfit UK. I was made to feel like a valued customer throughout. I cannot recommend Interfit UK and Kim highly enough
Very helpful to deal with and fast delivery on products.
Thanks for your 5* Review Tim we really appreciate it, If you ever need us we are only a call or message away.

All the best,
Julian and the Interfit Team
Always get my gear from here. Best price, best service and best support out there.
I'm continuing to buy my small studio equipment from Interfit. They supply an excellent balance of quality to price.
Delivered promptly and I am very impressed with the Honey Badger I ordered. Very easy to use straight out of the box and I plan to order another one.
Quick delivery. Stand is robust and does exactly what it is meant to do at a sensible price.
Thank you for your 5-star review, if you need anything we are only a call or message away.

All the best, Julian & the Interfit team
Excellent help & understanding when I phoned. Delivery information & updates were spot on. The products (Honey Badger & S1 remote) are easy to set up & although leaflets come with the products I would’ve liked to have seen a step by step run through on all the differing ways the products can be used - perhaps a link to a YouTube video could be included for all us 1st time users. Otherwise brilliant
Thank you for your 5 star review, Samuel Dixon, If you ever need us we are only a message or call away. We have links on our site in "The hub" section with videos on how to set up your remote and update the software or alternatively on our youtube channel. I hope that helps you however we will pass on your observations to improve our service.

If you ever need us we are only a call or message away!

Julian & the team at Interfit
Fast service and great price
Very good service and quick delivery
Thank you for your 5 Star Review Colin Williams, We are happy to hear that your items arrived quickly and our service was good! If you ever need us we are only a call away.

All the best, Julian and the team at Interfit
Excellent product
Thank you for your 5 star review Steve Hinder, If you ever need us we are only a message or call away.

Julian & the team at Interfit
Fast international delivery and the usual high quality – can't ask for more. Love my honey badger an softboxes!
Great kit. I am a keen amateur photographer but still like to buy the best I can afford. Kit arrived quickly, well boxed, easy to use and well designed and made. Now Interfit are my go to brand.
Thank you for your 5* review David Bailey, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience with our delivery service, the product itself and that Interfit are now your go-to brand! From all of us at Interfit thank you for leaving a review and for letting us be apart of your photographic journey.

If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, Julian & the Interfit Team
Had the produce I wanted and fast delivery
Hi Scott Smith, Thank you for your 5-star review, we are really happy to hear that! If you ever need us we are only a call or message away.

All the best, Julian & the Interfit team.
J’ai commandé un parapluie deep 105cm et son diffuseur. Je suis content de mon achat. La livraison était dans les temps C’est parfait
Merci pour votre commentaire 5 *. Nous sommes vraiment heureux d'apprendre que vous avez passé un excellent séjour.

Si vous avez besoin de nous, nous ne sommes qu’un message ou appelez-nous. Tout le meilleur, de ma part Julian et l'équipe d'Interfit.
Product was easily ordered, I was kept informed of dispatch and delivery dates along the way and the product turned up as described and on time - can't ask for more than that!
Thank you for your 5* review Peter Krelle, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience.

If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, from myself Julian & the Interfit team.
Used many times. One issue in the past, efficiently sorted out.
Interfit Photographic is rated 4.86 based on 66 reviews