Interfit Photographic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Interfit Photographic

About Interfit Photographic: We're a group of photo and video creators just like you. Our design process is focused around what artists need to capture the very best images and our customer service reflects our shared knowledge and passion for the art form. Interfit products are better because they're designed to build upon our experiences and struggles with other equipment, ultimately bringing you the simplest workflow. We know that the best gear is affordable, high-quality, and gets out of the way of your creative process - heck, we wouldn't even be selling it if we didn't love using it too! When you buy from Interfit, you're not just buying into a product, you're joining a crew of artists who love the craft as much as you do.

Interfit Photographic, Unit 4 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street

Click Here

Tell us how Interfit Photographic made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I currently own a couple of badger unleashed heads, Nikon fit radio trigger and C-Stands that I use for location and studio portraiture. Whilst being very price competitive I have found that there is no compromise with build quality and functionality. Some might feel that 250Ws is a little underpowered but for a unit with portability it’s more than enough. To get a quality battery powered head with built in radio and HSS for under £300 is truly outstanding. Throw in a stand and softbox for that money and it’s verging on unbelievable. Would heartily recomend."
Thank you for your 5* review Jonathan Hunt, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience and that you have added another member to the Badger unleashed family and that you love the heads. We pride ourselves on providing quality products at a competitive price with the features of heads that cost twice as much!

"Very good service and quick delivery"
Thank you for your 5 Star Review Colin Williams, We are happy to hear that your items arrived quickly and our service was good! If you ever need us we are only a call away.

All the best, Julian and the team at Interfit
"Excellent product"
"Fast international delivery and the usual high quality – can't ask for more. Love my honey badger an softboxes!"
"Great kit. I am a keen amateur photographer but still like to buy the best I can afford. Kit arrived quickly, well boxed, easy to use and well designed and made. Now Interfit are my go to brand."
Thank you for your 5* review David Bailey, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience with our delivery service, the product itself and that Interfit are now your go-to brand! From all of us at Interfit thank you for leaving a review and for letting us be apart of your photographic journey.

If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, Julian & the Interfit Team
"Had the produce I wanted and fast delivery"
Hi Scott Smith, Thank you for your 5-star review, we are really happy to hear that! If you ever need us we are only a call or message away.

All the best, Julian & the Interfit team.
"Excellent, prompt service by Interfit but let down by a poor delivery service from ParcelForce, despite constant calls to rearrange. Arrived a week later! Would have been 5 stars otherwise."
Hi Jason Merrifield, Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear you like our prompt service. We can only apologise for the experience you had with Parcelforce, 9/10 they are fantastic but like any delivery company, there can be setbacks from time to time. We can see they attempted delivery every day for 5 days but was unsuccessful each time. Unfortunately, these things are out of our control. We are however happy you do have you Items.

If you ever need us for help, questions or anything else then please do not hesitate to get in contact with our support team.

Kind Regards
Julian & the team and Interfit
"J’ai commandé un parapluie deep 105cm et son diffuseur. Je suis content de mon achat. La livraison était dans les temps C’est parfait"
Merci pour votre commentaire 5 *. Nous sommes vraiment heureux d'apprendre que vous avez passé un excellent séjour.

Si vous avez besoin de nous, nous ne sommes qu’un message ou appelez-nous. Tout le meilleur, de ma part Julian et l'équipe d'Interfit.
"Product was easily ordered, I was kept informed of dispatch and delivery dates along the way and the product turned up as described and on time - can't ask for more than that!"
Thank you for your 5* review Peter Krelle, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience.

If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, from myself Julian & the Interfit team.
"Used many times. One issue in the past, efficiently sorted out."
"Great to deal with as always. I bought a Honey Badger Unleashed two piece package with the bag, soft box, parabolic brolly and trigger from Interfit Fast delivery, great communications and I'm so impressed with the product, the lights are amazing, so easy to use and brilliant results on location. Highly recommended!"
Thank you for your 5* review Steve Atkinson, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience, we would love to see some of the images that you are producing with the Badger unleashed so please feel free to share them with us on social media using the hashtag #forthefearless and tag us @interfitphotouk.

"I wanted to try parabolic umbrellas, and the quality is excellent for an extremely reasonable price. I think to fill all my modelers of light by the Interfit models."
Thank you for your 5* review Stevens, We are happy to hear that you like our that our products show the quality we are producing at a reasonable price point.

"All the lighting equipment is from Interfit, I don't have any problem with the purchase returns and they give very good attention, the shipments are fast.And I have to say that I am a better photographer for the quality of the lighting equipment and modifiers of Interft"
Thank you for your 5* review Pedro C Perez, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience and that our products have helped you become a better photographer we love to hear things like this!

"Great product quick delivery, brilliant price."
Thank you for your 5* review Bazz we are happy to hear that the delivery was quick, its something we pride ourselves on as well as price.

If you ever need us we are only a call or message away.

All the best, the Interfit team.
"I have being useing Interfit gear for over 6years with 6 honey badger in my studio and has never let me down. The softbox and beauty dishes and modifiers are so easy to put up."
Thank you for your 5* Review, 6 years that is fantastic, we are so happy to hear that you love Interfit products. If you have any images you would love to share with us then please tag us on social with #interfitphotouk we would love to see them.

If you ever need us we are only a call or message away.

All the best, the Interfit team.
"Great company great products"
Thank you for your 5* Review, We are happy to hear that you think our company and products are great. If you ever need us we are only a call or message away to help.

All the best, the Interfit team.
"Very Quick delivery , and a speedy no-hassle no-cost-to-me response to a small problem with an item."
Thank you for your 5* review Mike, we are happy we were able to assist you, If you ever need us we are only a phone call or message away.

All the best, the Interfit Team
"I ordered a small reasonably priced translucent umbrella for portraits on the hoof. It arrived within 2 days. It’s ideal for my purposes and fits into my ThinkTank bag. Tried it yesterday and it works very well. It’ll be getting a lot of use."
Thank you for your review Simon Ford, We are really happy to hear that you are getting on great with your Interfit Umbrella. If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, from the Interfit Team
"I’ve always used interfit gear, and really enjoy using it.. But this was the first time purchasing through the interfit website! Super easy to order, super fast dispatch, and super fast delivery (and very fair delivery cost)!! No complaints here..... Great experience! And the honey badger I bought is settling in very well to his new honey badger family here in my studio!! 👍😀👍"
Thank you for your 5* review Neal Byrne, We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience and that you have added another member to the honey badger family. If you ever need us we're only a message or call away. All the best, from the Interfit Team
"Great products and service with fast delivery."
Thank you for your 5* Review we really appreciate you taking the time to let our future customers know of your experience. If you ever need us we are only a message or call away, All the best, The Interfit Team.
"Great product and great service as always. Fast delivery and always helpful and answered all my questions regarding the product. Great thanks 👍"
Thank you for your 5* review Phillip Keys, We are really happy to hear that the service we provided is great as always. If you ever need us were only a message or call away All the best, from the Interfit Team
Interfit Photographic is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews