Interfit Photographic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interfit Photographic
Read Interfit Photographic Reviews

About Interfit Photographic:

We're a group of photo and video creators just like you. Our design process is focused around what artists need to capture the very best images and our customer service reflects our shared knowledge and passion for the art form. Interfit products are better because they're designed to build upon our experiences and struggles with other equipment, ultimately bringing you the simplest workflow. We know that the best gear is affordable, high-quality, and gets out of the way of your creative process - heck, we wouldn't even be selling it if we didn't love using it too! When you buy from Interfit, you're not just buying into a product, you're joining a crew of artists who love the craft as much as you do.

Interfit Photographic, Unit 4 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street

Tell us how Interfit Photographic made you happy
Made several purchases from Interfit. Excellent service - orders despatched quickly and delivered next day. The problem I had was quickly resolved with the minimum of fuss. Happy to recommend Interfit
Hi Rob, Thank you so much for your kind review and we are so happy you had an excellent service if you ever need us we are always here to help. Kind Regards Julian Interfit Photo
I am extremely happy with the Honey Badger product but the customer service is appalling I had 2 queries where I gave clear information regarding my order number etc and was sent an email that asked what product , which I replied to immediately only to have interfit mark as case closed without resolution! The second was a product query that was also closed without help it would make me think twice about using interfit. That said the Honey Badger is the best piece of kit I have had in years !
Fuss free ordering with prompt dispatch and really good packaging.
Great price and rapid delivery. Faultless. Will very likely buy from again.
Hi Martin, we are happy to hear you're pleased with your shopping experience. Thanks
A great company with some really great products.
Hi Eleanor, Thank you for the kind words and we hope to be at your service once more soon :)
Amazing service. Really helpful and excellent delivery.
Hi Allan, thank you for shopping with us and we hope to serve you once again soon
Really pleased with the bag I ordered, great price and quick free delivery. Will be ordering direct from interfit again in the future.
Hi Simon, We are happy to hear you're pleased with your shopping experience. Thanks for the kind words :)
I've had my Interfit S1 AC & Battery-Powered HSS TTL 500W Flash for a couple of years now, and find it the perfect lighting solution in many different situations. Having a good, long-lasting battery makes it perfect for outdoor as well as indoor locations, even where there is no convenient power supply available. It is superbly controllable with the radio trigger on my Canon EOS 5D Mk3, allowing for easy adjustment of the light while concentrating on the composition of the photo. Highly recommended!
Hi Phillip, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are really happy to hear you are pleased with the S1 AC & Battery-Powered HSS TTL Flash. We hope it continues to serve you for many more years. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
I bought two flash heads from Interfit under 2 years ago (Purchased on 10/8/2019). About 2 months ago one of the flash tubes broke and when contacting Interfit to get a replacement I was told that they now no longer support the product and I couldn't get a replacement tube. This light is now totally obsolete and I am very unhappy with Interfit. If when purchasing the flash heads I was not told that they were discontinuing the lights and that I would not be able to get replacement tubes just 20 months later I would never have bought them. To have such a short after sales care policy is ridicules and their customer support was very unhelpful. Very dissatisfied with a purchase which was ultimately a waist of money.
Excellent service
Wonderful service thank you
I found this bag so handy and useful and kept everything safe together and even my honey badger and is really comfortable recommend to people looking for a decent bag to put lights in
Excellent speedy delivery and the product (lm8 led monolight). Works perfectly
It’s the best screen I’ve used. I tape quite often and the blue is a beautiful colour for all skin tones as well as the grey being very neutral. I’m a big fan and would 100% recommend.
Simply fantastic service!
Excellent value for money. I swear by, and recommend, Interfit softboxes, and have used them on Elinchrom & Profoto flashes for years - with Interfit speedrings I can easily swap them over. The price means I can buy two softboxes for the price of one Profoto softbox, and be really happy with the quality.
Super service and quick delivery.
Delivery was spot on! Not used the product yet so cant comment on the lights.
I've made a few online purchases from Interfit Photographic and been hugely impressed by the speed and quality of their service. I'm more than happy with my two Badger Unleashed strobes. Fantastic products and service!
Great brolly, good price, quick delivery, if you'd make a 24" one I'd buy that too. Thanks
"Joe, just received my Badger Unleashed two head kit in the backpack plus the Canon trigger. In three words: The Dog's Bo##ocks. Probably the MOST intuitive system I have used - it took 10 mins to set up and shoot. Power is plenty for my style of shooting, Bare bulb test at 15ft, ISO 400...minimum power gave a f3.5 and maximum power gave just over f11. The Bowens fitting is a massive plus. Looking fwd to using them on a shoot soon. Thanks for pre-purchase advice too." Sophocles Alexiou FBIPP FMPA
Interfit Photographic is rated 4.77 based on 115 reviews