Interfit Photographic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interfit Photographic
Read Interfit Photographic Reviews

About Interfit Photographic:

We're a group of photo and video creators just like you. Our design process is focused around what artists need to capture the very best images and our customer service reflects our shared knowledge and passion for the art form. Interfit products are better because they're designed to build upon our experiences and struggles with other equipment, ultimately bringing you the simplest workflow. We know that the best gear is affordable, high-quality, and gets out of the way of your creative process - heck, we wouldn't even be selling it if we didn't love using it too! When you buy from Interfit, you're not just buying into a product, you're joining a crew of artists who love the craft as much as you do.

Interfit Photographic, Unit 4 Cleton Business Park, Cleton Street

Tell us how Interfit Photographic made you happy
Made several purchases from Interfit. Excellent service - orders despatched quickly and delivered next day. The problem I had was quickly resolved with the minimum of fuss. Happy to recommend Interfit
Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are so happy you had an excellent service if you ever need us we are always here to help.

Interfit Photo
As always great service. Quick delivery.
This is a more expensive product than the cheap muslin cloths you see online, but the pattern drew me. I bought 2, the Sorrento Blue and the Firenza Sunset. They are still inexpensive so I wasn't expecting much

Firstly, they were dispatched within 17 minutes of my placing the order and delivered next day. Free! Wow!

I was surprised how heavy they are. They are more of a thin cotton cloth than a cheap muslin. Thicker. They still show light through so they need to be against an inside wall. Each is delivered in a matching cloth bag, nice touch. There is a substantial pole pocket along the top edge

They are supplied folded, and being cloth they do crease quite a lot. However the creases aren't deep set and my steamer removed them quickly. Side note, if you use cloth backgrounds you really need a steamer

The pattern repeat is visible but not intrusive. The colours are perhaps a little paler and lighter than I expected but are attractive and don't compete for attention

All in all, these are a really great quality product for the money. They are streets ahead of the online cheapies whilst only costing a few pounds more. In my opinion they are great value and a lot of background for the money
I was given an estimated delivery date and the trigger arrived before that date. It was well wrapped and protected. I had a few issues getting the trigger to talk to my camera and so I reached out to Interfit support who were very helpful. In one short conversation my issues were resolved and I am not happily using my Sony adapted trigger with my Honeybadger studio lights. I have found the customer service at Interfit to be exceptional throughout my dealings with them.
The white sheet was dirty with greasy patches on arrival, and the metal eyes in the fabric broke and fell out after using once. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone due to these issues with quality. I am not a very happy customer, and unfortunately will think twice before buying interfit products in the future.
Hi Nick,

I am very sorry to hear that this is how your product arrived and is not the Interfit standard at all so I share your concerns. I have checked the logs but you have not contacted us about this up until this review.

One of our team is reaching out to you with the details you provided when ordering to resolve this for you. Please check your junk & spam as well.

I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us.

Interfit Photo
Good quality and really good products. Even better the customer service!
I don't know if the product doesn't work or if my flash doesn't work anymore but Interfit just told me they can't do anything for me so... I won't buy anything from them anymore, very bad experiences with the honey badgers I purchased defective since the beginning, and no one can help in Belgium.
Hi Laura,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you were provided, I have looked into the matter more and can see you had bought a flash replacement tube for your *Honey Badger 320* (which is not on our system*) and messaged our customer service team as you were having a problem. You advised the Interfit team that the Honey Badger 320 is over 2 years old. which is out of our warranty period, as it's out of warranty we could not help you on this occasion but advised you should seek a third-party repair service that could look into this for you.

I hope you manage to get up and running again and if you need us here at Interfit we are only a message away.

Interfit Photo
Very good service and product as per usual !
I really like interfit for its range of professional products. It doesn't just produce the same as every other photographic company, but aims to create a range of fresh products to assist photographers in their work.
Very quick delivery from Interfit with full tracking of the item. I had a bit of a technical problem with the item and the customer support were brilliant, fast to answer and very helpful...turned out it was my fault and nothing to do with Interfit...oops. Great buying experience, thank you.
Fantastic product, built exceptionally well and produces a lovely soft light due to it's high quality white interior.
Nice, cost-effective products, although the delivery times can be a little haphazard
Easy to use and very good value for money and good quality
I discovered this by accident, having found my Olympus Pen F was too heavy to carry on a neck strap all day and a Black Rapid strap was just bouncing around and not staying put. I've taken the Spider Light out once so far (too much rain in Manchester) and it's perfect - well designed, solid, easily clips onto my belt and gives me the access I was looking for. It's genius!
ottimo servizio, una settima per la consegna .
Ciao Furfaro
Grazie mille per la tua recensione, Se hai bisogno di noi siamo sempre qui per aiutarti.

Cordiali Saluti
Hello,

Thank you for your satisfaction survey with your customers.
I intended to write to you to inform you that unfortunately my order has still not been delivered.
I was able to check on the Royal Mail website that the order had arrived in Belgium on April 12 at the International sorting center in Ghent.
I contacted the Belgian Post customer service on several occasions and they explained to me that the order was being processed. I find that it takes a long time to travel a few tens of kilometers.
They explained to me that if I wanted to have explanations why my order was still not delivered, I had to write to the sender so that he can submit a request for investigation to the postal services through which my order is placed .
I have strong fears that, given the time it takes to deliver my order, it has disappeared involuntarily or voluntarily

Can you contact them for more information on my order?

I hope you get a favorable response from the post and that my order can finally be delivered to its destination.

I thank you in advance for your response.

Yours,

Louis Stas
Hi Louis,

This is our review service, not our customer service, you can get in touch with us via this link: https://bit.ly/3drqnJ5 and a member of the team will investigate further.

after a quick glance through, your order was placed in June not April? I can't see any other orders for you except that one. Get in touch with our team and they will assist you.

Interfit Photo
I have recently bought a few of the Interfit Italian range cotton backdrops during the price reductions sale... all 10x20 feet options.

All were dispatched the same day and received the following day... very good service.

The backdrops are, for the price, very good quality and with due care should give lengthy service. The actual colour is a very close match to the advertised displays, wrinkles can be managed relatively easily and they are weighty enough to hold shape when draped.

Whilst very good quality for even the full price, they do not compete with the Lastolite Ezycare curtains... but are only a fraction of the cost.

Other similar quality curtains from different outlets which I have used have typically cost more than these.

Overall, very pleased.
Hi, vincent.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, happy to hear that you like your backdrops and you are right wrinkles can be managed easily but like any fabric, you can't get away from them.

If you have any content you have used them that we can share with please send them over to us by clicking here https://bit.ly/3drqnJ5 and sending us a message using general enquiries and include your website and social links for us to tag you.

If you need us we are always here.

Interfit Photo
I ordered a stand and pop up background. Delivery was swift and the product fits my needs perfectly. The only blot on the landscape is that the two had previously been sold as one order at a discounted price. The combination was marked as our of stock, but this did not prevent their separate purchase at an increased cost.
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your review, I have looked into this, the background and stand combo for these range from £74.99 - 109.99 depending on what background you combine it with.

I can only see one order in your account If you get in touch and give me some more details il be happy to look into this and price match to the combo.

you can do this by going here https://bit.ly/3drqnJ5 please make sure you include both the order numbers so I can trace this for you.

Interfit Photo
I am utterly pleased with the excellent service,follow up and completion
I have purchased the zoom reflector I was looking for,which arrived in excellent condition
I am pleased to mention that the team replied promptly and politely to my queries,and the full experience was great
Hi Issa,

I'm really happy to hear you had such an excellent service and that all your questions were answered, Il make sure to feed this back to the team on the great job that did.

If you ever need help in the future please get in touch.

Excellent Product, Service, Advise & Updates
Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. If you need us we are always here to help.

Interfit Photo
fantastic product, fast delivery, these lights are brilliant for the price, great for our live stream yoga classes. They are big so measure up if you have a small space.
Hi Bryony, Thanks for your review, Thats great I'm glad they are working out for you. We would love to see some of your Yoga Live Steams can you get in touch with us and pass us some details over?

just click here https://bit.ly/3drqnJ5