IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
The most convenient and valuable conversation I’ve ever had. Andrew was a star at explaining my options. Thank you.
Very thoughtful!
Hi I am very happy with your service and the drivers are very good and pleasant Thank you for your hard work
Amazing. Great information
Excellent, helpful and understanding. Very good to talk too...really good. Highly recommended.
Fantastic help.. decided to take out policy based on their advice. Thankyou! Great helpful advisors
Very good customer service and excellent quality product service with a very high standard
Thanks easy to reach and quick
had many replies; very helpful thank you
Prompt response
They were very friendly help with what you can afford and was all very quick to do
Martin who I spoke 2 was very polite helpful and funny at times
The lovely, friendly lady gave me my quote over the phone the next day. Very efficient and polite. Would definitely recommend.
Very nice,friendly & helpful staff, good offer for affordable money
I spoke with Cameron, he was very helpful and explained everything to me. He made sure he offered me the best deal.
Very good service, explained properly, good advise, very good price
Excellent service, they helped me find a good provider for my life insurance.
Quick easy and through
I spoke with a guy called Sam and he was very professional and clear, he answered all of my questions and it was a very simple process
Good over all service
Excellent service, excellent quote comparison, excellent results
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 620 reviews