IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
Table above is poor. A vertical scale with five stars and a key left and right to say poor and very good. The table has to be horizontal with poor at one end and very good at the other.
it was useful and might think to consider the policy. thank you
I was suppossed to be rung back, but this did not happen, as agent was unsure if I could be insured due to a medical condition
Unfortunately the website was down
Handy and quick
Response was quick.
none of them offered to send out the quotes through the post so that we could study them and its was hard trying to hear what most of them were saying
Sometimes orders we receive from third parties actually are not Satisfactory and thus we have to give this review
Clear and easy to search
Relative easy to use
Gave me suitable advice even though it was quite a difficult situation.
I found them very helpful and they answered all the questions I put to them.
Found it all confusing although I did get the information in the end. Some agents didn't even reply considering the time you take to fill out their forms. I would use it again if necessary.
everything really
n/ajjhhfrhgiogteiirrh
Good customer service.good offers.
They made me feel pressures keep phoning me up
great to use and easy
Didn't actually deal with them as I'm skint 😁
we did no take up the offer
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 618 reviews