IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
I had intended to get a quote online. I had to go through half hour of questioning after telling the agent numerous times that I didn’t want to commit right now. I wanted to survey options. After assuring me that I was not being tied in he was asking for permission for medical records. Not at all what I wanted
The guy I spoke to bombard me with fax and figures as ln posable to understand. In fact he spoke so fast I could not get his name.
So got the phone call and I said that I was walking outside on a busy road with my grandson and asked if he could phone me back he just rattled on 3 times I asked him to call back and he kept talking over the top of me so no won’t be taking any kind of life insurance as if he can’t listen the first time then no time for people who talk over the top of you !!!! Paula.
Useless and pointless
Hi Having completed the on line enquiry, I have not had any contact via phone or email. I would prefer online quotes without contact initially and then follow up if they are satisfactory. Either way I would still like a response. Many thanks
Had over 10 missed calls on different mobile/landline numbers after telling the first caller I wasn’t interested anymore. Annoying
Constant phone calls I don't want thank you, would like them to stop .
After completing the form, I was bombarded with calls to my phone. I spoke to the advisor and asked him to send me an email regarding the questions, I will complete the answers and return, following up with a phone call. After being inundated with calls and still no email after 2 days, I’ve had to block the phone number.
Hi Robert, I can only apologise on behalf of our partner advisers for what's definitely not the sort of experience we'd like our users to have. If it was indeed our partner advisers calling they will absolutely listen to you if you tell them you need time. Again, we're sorry for your experience of our service and will look in to this to ensure it doesn't happen again.
The agent got very demanding when I didn't give my card details over the phone. He has now put me off life insurance cover due to his rudeness.
Hi Abigail, I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience with comparing life insurance policies. The experience you have communicated sounds very far from how we operate, nevertheless I assure you will investigate all communications from our side to understand what may have gone wrong. Thank you and apologies again if we've in any way contributed to a bad experience.
I haven't progressed my application as I am vey frustrated by the 5 phone calls an hour I have received between last night and this morning. I will call back when I am in a position to. Until then, I have had to block 3 phone numbers.
Hi Elaine, I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience with comparing life insurance policies. The experience you have communicated sounds very far from how we operate, nevertheless I assure you will investigate all communications from our side to understand what may have gone wrong. Thank you and apologies again if we've in any way contributed to a bad experience.
I thought I could get an instant quote online. I couldn't.
After expecting an online price after putting my information in online I was given a page then saying they will be in touch. And that they was...... I've had 13 calls in 24 hours from these cunts trying to pester me into taking out life insurance. Now it's entirely possible these 13 calls are not from the same company, but come on. Do you really expect to sell anything with those kind of methods. Do not contact me again.
I was contacted by a couple of salesmen and when I asked for a bit of time to properly consider my options was made to feel as though I should be signing up immediately, since then I have been barraged with phone calls so have stopped answering the phone not a suitable result
I don't like being called why can't it be a simple online assessment it's not explained in full that people try to call you and yes I left my number but I tried not to but it wouldn't let me process the form unless I did,it's very deceiving. So after telling the gentlemen on the phone lastnight I'm not interested I've had yet another call and very clever using a local number to call me so I'm presuming it's something local to me.
Hi Kim, I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience with comparing life insurance policies. I do wonder if you might have also used any other services or sites to compare life insurance at the same time? The experience you have communicated sounds very far from how we operate, nevertheless I assure you will investigate all communications from our side to understand what may have gone wrong. Thank you and apologies again if we've in any way contributed to a bad experience.
Talked over me didn't listen to what I wanted.
The worst company i have delt with
Received dozens calls from different numbers from the same company,and lots of no number calls.Awfully pushy sales team.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Leyla. Were you perhaps using multiple services to compare life insurance quotes? Your experience doesn't sound like the way in which our partner operates, however I assure you we will investigate all communications to try and understand what might have happened. Thank you and apologies again if we've in any way contributed to a bad experience.
No quotes received. Thanks.
Not verry happy
Hi Danny, We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Please reach out so we can rectify any problems that you may have had.
Nobody contacted me