IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
Was looking for a specific product, Adviser understood and signed us up easy as that no hard sell, no waffle excellent service will recommend whenever asked.
Great information clear and precise
Quick response and great customer service.
Excellent service, well explained, not pushy at all. Really pleased with the service thank you 100% recommended 5*
Advisor Ellie Martin was a joy to deal with.
Rob was absolutely brilliant, really helpful and chatty! highly recommend. Thank you for your help.
The process was quick simple to follow I was signed up with home insurance in ten minutes, Great service would recommend.
Brilliant service
Excellent customer service, great advice given! Highly recommend!
Constant phone calls I don't want thank you, would like them to stop .
All explained very well.all my questions answered. Not on phone to long. Pleased with qoutes.
The service was good but ruined by legal and general messing up the admin then expecting me to sort out the mess so I cancelled the policy and got insurance with Direct Line. It was quick and easy and well worth an extra 60p a month.
Very helpful,great knowledge from the staff,easy to understand,
it was useful and might think to consider the policy. thank you
After completing the form, I was bombarded with calls to my phone. I spoke to the advisor and asked him to send me an email regarding the questions, I will complete the answers and return, following up with a phone call. After being inundated with calls and still no email after 2 days, I’ve had to block the phone number.
Hi Robert, I can only apologise on behalf of our partner advisers for what's definitely not the sort of experience we'd like our users to have. If it was indeed our partner advisers calling they will absolutely listen to you if you tell them you need time. Again, we're sorry for your experience of our service and will look in to this to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Very helpful and explained everything clearly
Very informative with excellent advice and quotes.
swift service and great communication
Prompt phone call from the broker who seemed very nice and helpful. Took me though all the stages and answered any questions I had. Great service.
Really helpful service, very knowledgeable and straightforward. Would definetly recommend.
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 619 reviews