IntelligentCover Reviews

of reviewers recommend IntelligentCover
Read IntelligentCover Reviews

About IntelligentCover:

IntelligentCover.com is an independent website created to rid the confusion and effort surrounding insurance and to provide affordable quotes to everyone in the UK.

We work with specific partners across a range of financial products who can offer you no-obligation quotes and save you money by comparing the best insurers on the market.

Tell us how IntelligentCover made you happy
The lovely, friendly lady gave me my quote over the phone the next day. Very efficient and polite. Would definitely recommend.
Very nice,friendly & helpful staff, good offer for affordable money
I spoke with Cameron, he was very helpful and explained everything to me. He made sure he offered me the best deal.
Very efficient
Very good service, explained properly, good advise, very good price
Useless and pointless
Hi Having completed the on line enquiry, I have not had any contact via phone or email. I would prefer online quotes without contact initially and then follow up if they are satisfactory. Either way I would still like a response. Many thanks
Excellent service, they helped me find a good provider for my life insurance.
Quick easy and through
I spoke with a guy called Sam and he was very professional and clear, he answered all of my questions and it was a very simple process
Good over all service
Excellent service, excellent quote comparison, excellent results
Straight forward quotation system, very easy process
I’m so happy with the service I received. Both Jess’s looked after me and made what seemed like a stressful thing really simple
Can’t complain it’s very good
great service!
Had over 10 missed calls on different mobile/landline numbers after telling the first caller I wasn’t interested anymore. Annoying
Was looking for a specific product, Adviser understood and signed us up easy as that no hard sell, no waffle excellent service will recommend whenever asked.
Great information clear and precise
Quick response and great customer service.
IntelligentCover is rated 4.34 based on 616 reviews