Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Very competitive quote - also answered questions promptly and accurately. The phone is answered by a human being too!"
"Very few insurance companies were prepared to quote for a policy which involved unusual requirements but Intelligent Insurance were prepared to discuss requirements at length and make sure they got it right. Their handling of phone calls was way above the usual for a call centre."
"Very pleased with personal customer service and updates when obtaining policy for first time."
"Good Service. Good Price."
"That I was able to talk to an advisor and run through all the details with suggestions for adjustment where necessary and beneficial. So much easier than simply being on line and not being sure how to answer certain questions in order to tailor make a policy and cover all our needs. The representative I spoke to was very helpful and listened to all my questions and requirements etc."
"Very competitive price and personalized phone service"
"I initially obtained a quote from a comparison site, then hit problems when I transferred to the Intelligent Insurance site completing some of the details. I then phoned their call centre, where after only a very short wait I was put through to an agent who helped me fill out the final details, provide me with answers to some of the questions I had & arrange for a final quote which I accepted"
"easy online quotation system and very competitive price. all good. thank you."
"Sign-up was simple and straight forward. Nothing more to say until there is a claim (hopefully never)."
"seemed to get the cover i needed at a reasonable price"
"I've only just taken out the policy, so can only comment on that process. The real proof would be as and when a claim is made, hopefully a long while off. But it was easy enough to do online, and when an apparent glitch resulted in incorrect information being carried over from the Comparison Site I used, an agent from Intelligent was able to take my call and correct the information easily and with no extra charge."
"Quick and easy online application"
"I was surprised at the cost we have been a customer of John Lewis insurance for a number of years as we could not find a policy which offered us the same cover how ever the price of the renewal went up by £120.00 this year with no explanation so I was prompted to look an other insurance company"
"It covered all the needs I required. Very good customer service. Thank you"
"My review is limited to completing the application on line and getting a good policy at an acceptable price. The application procedure was thorough and took some time but they asked all the right questions. We chose them because of their reputation. We are moving house and our current insurer, Liverpool Victoria, wouldn’t insure the new property because it had been underpinned (in 2002 with no subsequent problems!)."
"Good value for money"
"speed and simplicity in ordering via website"
"the price was right, and the person I spoke to on the phone was very polite and informative"
"I was in a difficult position trying to arrange insurance cover for a grade 2 listed late 17th century property with a small amount of old subsidence. I was in a rented property without mobile phone contact, but with email contact. The folks at I I guided me through all the hoops and were very patient with me at all times to ensure correct cover was in force at exchange of contracts."
"My daughter set up my home and contents insurance and it appeared to be very straight forward."
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 327 reviews