Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Good value. Easy to sort out."
"Very quick and easy. Great price."
"Very helpful and reliable customer service. Tara Marriot contacted me when she said she would on a number of occasions- excellent"
"The representative I spoke to was very helpful. She took details of my 6 paintings worth in excess of £2,000. And brief details of the rest of my collection."
"Excellent company, very easy to deal with."
"Very helpful, polite and informative customer service staff. All my requirements covered at a competitive price. Thank you Intelligent Insurance."
"Good value for money. Friendly operative."
"Gave me a good price for a good level of cover. It was all quite easy."
"Provided a good level of cover for a reasonable price"
"A little repetitive but I realise you need to explain x y and z. But overall excellent."
"very helpful"
"The lady Tara I spoken to was very nice and helpful. She explained everything in normal terms and not in jargon. Very happy with service I received on the phone."
"Very competitive quote - also answered questions promptly and accurately. The phone is answered by a human being too!"
"Very few insurance companies were prepared to quote for a policy which involved unusual requirements but Intelligent Insurance were prepared to discuss requirements at length and make sure they got it right. Their handling of phone calls was way above the usual for a call centre."
"Very pleased with personal customer service and updates when obtaining policy for first time."
"Good Service. Good Price."
"That I was able to talk to an advisor and run through all the details with suggestions for adjustment where necessary and beneficial. So much easier than simply being on line and not being sure how to answer certain questions in order to tailor make a policy and cover all our needs. The representative I spoke to was very helpful and listened to all my questions and requirements etc."
"Very competitive price and personalized phone service"
"I initially obtained a quote from a comparison site, then hit problems when I transferred to the Intelligent Insurance site completing some of the details. I then phoned their call centre, where after only a very short wait I was put through to an agent who helped me fill out the final details, provide me with answers to some of the questions I had & arrange for a final quote which I accepted"
"easy online quotation system and very competitive price. all good. thank you."
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 339 reviews