Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road, ,

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
Good value for money.
Fairly straight forward questions togo through and good price for what we wanted
Very efficient service including a prompt telephone call when payment stalled owing to a technical hitch. Very satisfactory.
Very helpful, flexible & comprehensive understanding of my needs, now have 2 houses covered by II
Quick, easy and a prompt response online when questions were asked.
Good service
Best customer service i have had for a long time, I am very pleased with my insurance policy
we have just spent the last 2 months dealing with this companys
loss adjusters who have been nothing but a waste of time were asked for 2 quotes we got them ,oh too expensive got them another quote done by myself ,no to expensive all the quotes were + vat after numerous telephone calls and couple of emails they said the qs in there company has said the works should be
4986.31 . because the loss adjusters had messed us about so much not returning calls or emails on my final conversation with them i was so frustrated and worn down by them i accepted there costings so i can get on and get the works done. the next day after excepting the offer she now wants a vat receipt as her offer included vat .never once mentioned to me. if you ever claim from this insurer i recommend you get your own loss adjuster who will know how too deal with people like this and save you the stress and will cost companys more
Dear Mr Robinson

I am sorry to hear about your recent claims experience. I will inform the insurer of your dissatisfaction. I have written to you separately to detail the action I have taken on your behalf.

Quality and Risk Manager
Very straightforward and easy to use website and good value for money
Took out a policy with this company. I took the option of monthly payments without reading the small print. Intelligent Insurance make you take out a loan with a separate company who then pay the full policy fees to Intelligent insurance. I have no need of a loan especially with a credit company I have never heard of. I cancelled the policy and was charge huge fees to do so. I really feel like I have been scammed. Totally my own fault but this company knows what it is doing . Anyone taking out a policy needs to read the small print.
Thank you for your review.

We always appreciate receiving customer feedback as this helps us to improve when things go wrong. We are looking into your comments and will write separately to you.

Quality and Risk Manager
New home policies great price for my building insurance great service thanks
I dealt with Carly Morris and she was absolutely excellent. responded very quickly, efficiently and explained everything. The policy I was seeking was not standard which created additional challenges. Based on my experience I would definitely recommend Intelligent Insurance, thank you Carly
Worked efficiently by internet chat
Very competitive price. Call centre was very helpful
Great value
I found this company through a comparison website giving a good price for my needs. I saw the 5 star review Defaqto rating so took a look at Intelligent insurance website to see what makes the company stand out. I really apprecite seeing the people profiles of company leaders, and the previous customer reviews, inspired me to feel valued as a client going forward. I had a small query when setting up my insurance and the online chat portal was superb, got my prblem sorted in a few minuits, nothing was a problem. thius company seem to be very tranparent and value customers- just the fact they ask me for this review makes me feel a valued client. So far so good.
They advertise themselves as specialist insurers for large houses - I spent ages filling in their online forms only to be told they could not give a quote - no explanations - no follow up - nothing !!!!
I got quotes from other brokers who didn't claim to be large house specialists. Unimpressive - a huge waste of time.
Dear Mr Chapman,

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

I will investigate the reasons why we were unable to provide a quote on this occasion and write separately to you.

Very helpful telephone agent
Think it is very good for what you get insurance wise
Excellent service. Well done. clearly the staff know how to deal with customers
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 571 reviews