Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"After choosing you from "Compare the market" contact was made and everything explained, clearly, by an understanding, helpful, polite consultant."
"Nice person"
"It offered the insurance I needed at a sensible price."
"Very easy to use website! I like it’s so straightforward to get a decent quote! Prices very fair and competitive!"
"No hastle"
"Very easy to changeover . Getting important things covered at a price that doesn’t break us being pensioners now ."
"Really easy and straightforward to arrange cover. Excellent rates too - very competitive."
"New policy, very helpful."
"Good value. Easy to sort out."
"Very quick and easy. Great price."
"Very helpful and reliable customer service. Tara Marriot contacted me when she said she would on a number of occasions- excellent"
"The representative I spoke to was very helpful. She took details of my 6 paintings worth in excess of £2,000. And brief details of the rest of my collection."
"Excellent company, very easy to deal with."
"Very helpful, polite and informative customer service staff. All my requirements covered at a competitive price. Thank you Intelligent Insurance."
"Good value for money. Friendly operative."
"Gave me a good price for a good level of cover. It was all quite easy."
"Provided a good level of cover for a reasonable price"
"A little repetitive but I realise you need to explain x y and z. But overall excellent."
"very helpful"
"The lady Tara I spoken to was very nice and helpful. She explained everything in normal terms and not in jargon. Very happy with service I received on the phone."
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 327 reviews