Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road, ,

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
I had questions about certain items relating to my application. Your agent dealt with them efficiently.
Very helpful and informative explained everything well.very easy to set up. Just a slight issue with setting up policy and information given was misinterpreted which not happy about.
Easy to deal with, excellent service
Very good service and price.
Very good company to deal with
Sorted out very easily but as usual when you go to buy insurance it always goes up .
Good price , online chat was very helpful
cover appears equal to any other company and it was a very competitive price.
straightforward to get a quote, compehensive cover fom a 5 star Defaqto company at a reasonable price
Very quick,and a nice guy who dealt with us
Page did bot load properly when I was trying to find the 'buy'button. Loaded properly on 4th attempt, otherwise experience was as expected.
Clear and succinct
Very easy to access. Very helpful and accommodating agent. Fair policy price.
Great customer service and easy process on line
some questions confusing
You have been warned
Make sure that you have thoroughly checked out the actual insurer that Intelligent Insurance propose to place your cover with, before you sign up and pay. You do not notice the name of their actual insurer until after you have paid, and if (like me) it is only then that you check them out, and if (like me) you find that you are not happy about how the insurer has appeared to deal with some claims, and you decide you do not want to be insured by them, then (like me) you will find you still have to pay Intelligent Insurance their £50 cancellation fee, even if it was only an hour since you paid them your premium, and even if your insurance was not due to commence for another week.

I do not appear to be the only person who has had this experience, or similar. You have been warned.

Keep away from this dodgy company
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Customer feedback is really important to us as this helps us to improve if things go wrong.

I can look into your comments and investigate this matter however, I cannot locate your policy information. Please contact me directly via complaints@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Kind Regards
Chris Wade
Quality and Risk Manager
Quick, easy website and a good price.
Good value and seemed to offer what I need
I have waited a few weeks to gain better understanding of the service provided.

I hope I do not need to use the Claims service.

Very happy with policy, purchase arrangements, email and web based info.

Good job.
We were very pleased with the policy after searching on line. All correspondence was received in a timely manner.
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 571 reviews