Intelligent Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"Clear easy application process which covered every aspect of the cover for which I was looking to arrange."
"I was very happy to agree letting you deal with my house insurance."
"I received a very good price for my house insurance on 8 April. I rang up again on 11 April to check something and the guy I spoke to was very helpful and had a great telephone manner. It was brilliant to speak to someone that didn't have a strong accent. Too many call centres nowadays are based out of the UK so the people you speak to you can't understand a lot of the time!"
"PRompt and efficient."
"I got the coverage I needed for a decent price"
"Easy to use website. Did the job. Thankyou"
"Swift process and a genial executive."
"Online adviser was excellent. Rang me back when I struggled to get through on the phone line. Very cheerful man who made my query extremely easy to deal with. Thanks!"
"Friendly and efficient"
"I believe I have a better deal than with my previous insurance provider. The only issue is that in order to comply with current legislation, the customer sales operator, has to read out all the terms and conditions and other bumph, that tends to go over my head as it is impossible to take it all in and retain such dry information. Otherwise ok."
"The information given to me was explained fully. ' Bob ' who handled my application was very thorough and polite. very happy."
"Easy web site to use and friendly telephone staff"
"Simple & straight forward."
"Everything was clearly explained. I tried to fill the form online but got confused so I phoned instead. Was very happy. The female on the line was very patient with me, 10 out of 10."
"Hi - all good apart from I didn't get any confirmation via email that I'd taken out a policy. Or even an email stating that my policy details would follow by post. Just big fat silence. Apart from that the booking process was smooth. They sound like a good company - assume this is a glitch (and yes, I checked my spam file)"
"Good value premium for what was offered. Easy to sign up online."
"After choosing you from "Compare the market" contact was made and everything explained, clearly, by an understanding, helpful, polite consultant."
"Nice person"
"It offered the insurance I needed at a sensible price."
"Very easy to use website! I like it’s so straightforward to get a decent quote! Prices very fair and competitive!"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 323 reviews