Intelligent Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance

About Intelligent Insurance: Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

03333 11 11 10

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance Bradley House Salisbury Road

"ease of sign up, clear explanations of key items, suitable coverage for needs"
"The site was user friendly and when I needed to phone to clarify some details, the person I spoke to was very helpful in guiding me through the details needed."
"Was the right price."
"The website was easy to use, you can check at anytime. if you need to telephone for advice you are treated as a valued customer"
"I've only just signed up with Intelligent so I can only confirm that they offer a good product competitively priced. I've obviously not had to claim so can't comment on that so my review is based on price paid"
"As I am 85 years old and recently lost my husband, my son arranged my insurance, we were both impressed with the results, for that Thank you."
"Lower quote than anyone else, good range of cover and easy to follow dashboard"
"Good cover for a reasonable cost"
"Good service very helpful"
"Quite easy to obtain quote and fill online form."
"Easy no hassle and fare price."
"Cheapest price and was quick and easy to fill the forms in online."
"No fuss, very professional, and best price"
"The lady on the phone was fantastic and very knowledgeable and helpful."
"BECAUSE THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL. IN PARTICULAR THEY WERE THOROUGH IN THE QUESTIONS THEY ASKED WHICH RESULTED IN THE UNDERWRITERS HAVING ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO MAKE A DECISION REGARDING FLOOD COVER"
"Very helpful and informative finding the right insurance for us."
"Service & price"
"Clear easy application process which covered every aspect of the cover for which I was looking to arrange."
"I was very happy to agree letting you deal with my house insurance."
"I received a very good price for my house insurance on 8 April. I rang up again on 11 April to check something and the guy I spoke to was very helpful and had a great telephone manner. It was brilliant to speak to someone that didn't have a strong accent. Too many call centres nowadays are based out of the UK so the people you speak to you can't understand a lot of the time!"
Intelligent Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 340 reviews