Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

Helped by Ollie. Very knowledgeable and willing to help despite our own indecisiveness! Quoted several options. Would rate 10 but not tried to claim so don’t know that aspect.
Easy renewal
Straight forward insurance and good customer service.
Intasure understood the risks inherent in owning a property abroad. Their staff were great and were very helpful in providing the cover that we needed.
I always received a response by email - even if it was automated it still makes a huge difference to just being ignored or waiting until the office opens during business hours. The agent who picked up my call was polite and explained everything clearly. He did everything he could do get us a better deal and this was really appreciated. Service is much better than my previous insurance company who ignored emails and would only communicate by phone. They would not re-new my policy on an annual basis so I had to keep reminders myself.
Very helpful salesperson. As for the insurance can't comment, as I hope not to have to claim!!
Reasonable price and good service
After looking around at various companies to supply me with house and Airbnb insurance and who seemed intent on ripping you off, I found intasure through moneysavingexpert. I filled out the forms but was informed there was a problem and that they would contact me. They did, solved the problem and provided the exact cover I needed and at a far fairer price than any of the other companies. Great customer service all the way through the process and many thanks to Jamie for making it all seem so simple.
Polite informative and helpful
Quick, efficient and good value
Easy helpful staff. Sales are always easy, the proof of the pudding will be if ever we had a claim! As brokers sometimes the process becomes confused between broker and underwriter. Let’s hope the promises made at sales work out in practice if ever needed. I was previously with L&G and it turns out I still am (Fairmead) but I saved around £50.
Very professional and clear with questions and answers. No nonsense. Rapid reply and passing through documents before approval.
There is a problem with your payment systems. I tried to pay online and over the telephone but the payment was rejected. I contacted Mastercard who say there is no block on my cards, but on your systems that do not meet current security regulations.
Straightforward and informative, which was welcome as a first time insurer abroad
Totally professional and easy to understand
Very easy company to deal with on starting up our insurance. Friendly and helpful staff on the phone
I was referred to Intasure by a friend and was very impressed from the initial phone call to my deciding to buy the policy, simple, easy, and transparent transaction. 5* given for the customer advisor who dealt with me. Happy to recomend.
I was able to speak to a person immediately on the phone and gave details of what insurance was needed. Gabrial was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with this service and it didn't take long for my agreement and purchased insurance cover.
Great service, accurate, easliy understood information which was clearly presented, - well done.
very good easy service from Karen
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,875 reviews