Intasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intasure
Read Intasure Reviews

About Intasure:

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover. All our policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.

support@intasure.com

Oakhurst House, 77 Mount Ephraim,

Professional and friendly sorted out insurance promptly would definately recommend
Very professional and great service
Telephone interview with Intasure was pleasant, courteous, helpful and reassuring. Probably the only time I can recall, too, when a quote was cheaper than the previos year’s!
Great service and dealt with a complex issue very professionally
OMG what a nightmare trying to sort out 2 x new Holiday Let Insurances. I already have cover for 1 holiday let and wanted to insure 2 more. It was just impossible to get through then when I did Beth didn't know if a cover for all properties would be possible. she e mailed me to say its was and then promise of a call back didn't happen. I kept on trying and eventually got through. Ella was very good and polite but it appeared she had a fault on the phone line and it cut me off 4/5 times and she had to call back. The whole process took so long I nearly went with another company.
Was quick and easy to arrange cover for my business. Used these for a few years now.
Very friendly and quick service for setting up the insurance cover.
Excellent service. Dealt with Julian Williams. Very efficient and amiable and willing to answer any questions.
Ella was very helpful and polite, ensuring that my property in Spain had sufficient cover while trying to secure for me the best value offer.
I found Intasure efficient and overall helpful although they couldn’t actually help with the problem I had.I would use them again however.
Our policy advisor was able to quickly find a solution to our insurance cover which was jeopodised by Brexit rules with our former company. Fast efficient and professional service
The staff are incredibly helpful and patient
Very clear and timely application done over the phone. Reassured that I have the cover I required.
Excellent response and continued support to satisfy our requirements in a speedy manor to provide the Insurance cover most suited to our requirements.
Excellent and professional and speed service from a helpful lady
I’m very grateful to the representative- Beth - who made such efforts to sort out my policy in a time sensitive manner. Thanks you.
Yep, really good service. Helpful people with a lot a patience...and they needed it with me.
Extremely helpful & courteous.,tho confused as Portal registration not in existence now.
A quick and convenient Call back service to enable me to renew my policy online. Process took less than 2 minutes.
Very easy thanks to a lovely telephone operative. Thank you
Intasure is rated 4.68 based on 6,525 reviews