Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Exceptional service would definately use them agsin"
"Great service. I bought the Adastra IW60B Bluetooth audio amp. Whilst not advertised as such, it connects effortlessly to Google Home mini hub (as it doesn't need a connecting PIN Code). Great value!"
"Product was in great condition upon arrival and arrived before expected. Solid service would definitely recommend and will be back for sure. Well done to all at Inta Audio great job :)"
"Great service and great price product :)"
"The piano was delivered promptly and by a courteous and friendly delivery man. It was ell wrapped and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with this purchase."
"Great product but wondred how i connect to my phone to work the mic for wen i am filming on my phones camera Thanks"
"Great prices and service. A small problem was dealt with quickly and effectively even over the Christmas period. Top marks."
"Best price around and a very quick delivery service :)"
"Really impressed with speed of delivery, especially during the festive period. There was also a discount. Glad I came to Inta Audio!"
"I bought a key for the full version of Studio One 4 Pro software. The price was so low I was stressing that I'd missed some hidden/tiny text saying it was an update etc. Nope, full version at a superb price. Everything they said would happen happened perfectly. Emails, key, help etc etc. Didn't need any help but if I did I know they would have done so efficiently. They're now my online shop :) Thanks very much 👍"
"After looking for a long time,I have a company with the items I required,in stock with a very easy buying process,with excellent staff. Great website layout and will definitely be using for other items."
"The whole process couldn't have been any easier. Having browsed through virtually the entire 'Aladdin's Cave' of gear, I picked the Mic I needed and placed my order. Confirmation of my order arrived swiftly, followed promptly by further confirmation of shipping. I am often a little synical when a website lists its customer feedback and reviews however, I can genuinely say not only was it a pleasure to deal with Inta Audio, they are my new 'go-to' guys when it comes to my sound equipment."
"Arrived on time as purchased"
"Great bit of kit, good sound with plenty of volume, Control panel a bit delicate around the on off switch."
"Item arrived on time and is as stated."
"Excellent quality speakers with very quick delivery and well packaged. Great service will use again thanks."
"Very prompt service with paid-for next day delivery."
"Ordered an audio midi interface at a competitive price. Delivered quickly and I'm happy. Would shop again from this seller."
"Service was good , except no explanation of code supplied. There were 2 codes separated only by a comma. 1 for hollywood brass, another for play 5.If email had stated thid would have saved some bother"
"Received excellent service, quick delivery, thank you."
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews