Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
Competitive pricing, good communication and fast delivery. Unfortunately packaging not so great. The product (speaker stands) were sent only in their original box with no extra protection allowing some damage to the box that then enabled some of the loose fixings inside to be lost. Not a major problem as a quick email to Q Acoustics excellent customer service had the parts replaced within a day.
Wonderful company, Highly recommended. I ordered an incorrect item. They replaced it without any hesitation. Will be using again for sure.
New Audio PC - great price, built and delivered swiftly and safely and worked like a charm. I’ll be back.
Great service as always!
Purchased EZD2 from these guys, the download version. Was the best deal around by far and super-easy to find my way around the whole purchase experience. I then got a healthy number of emails confirming everything.. nice.
However, an email with the download code didn't appear so I called. The guy I spoke with was extremely apologetic, courteous and quickly resolved the problem, he stayed one the line to make sure the code arrived and added some guidance for when inputting the code as the system could prove glitchy; I activated the download while on the phone.
This was my first dealings with IntaAudio and it won't be the last. Thank you that man I spoke with!
Received product very quick, excellent service. Thank you
Yeah reliable site

Bought superior drum drummer 3 with a black friday discount.
These guys are great! I'm not the greatest when it comes to this tech stuff but when I did have a little hickup These guys emailed instantly and I have the issue sorted within an hour. A mistake of mine obviously but it was no bother, they were genuinely happy to help! Top Service!
Great Black Friday price for Ez Drummer 2 made even better by a further discount code. Received code within 24 hrs. Love the product. Will use again.
If "Very Helpful" is your wish, then Inta Audio provides that, and with keen pricing too.
A wide range of items to choose from, and they're always ready to offer advice on what would suit your needs best.
I've shopped with them for 6 years now and they consistently offer great value and great advice too.
Very pleased with Inta Audio. Ditto looper pedal was delivered with zero fuss and in very good time. And - importantly - the price was great too. Top marks all round!
Ordered software having not purchased from this company before. Very easy, pleasant transaction. Would happily purchase from Inta Audio again.
Great product, great service.
Great range of products, competitive prices and quick delivery. I have been using Inta Audio for a number of years and will continue to do so. First-rate.
Excellent price, speedy delivery
OK Folks I had recent experience of the best kind shopping with inta-audio it was during the last minuets of Black Friday SALES
first of all I got the best price by far on a item I have been eyeing up for some time on the product company's website and thomann as well as some other uk sites and the item was out of my purchase range the items price didn't drop far enough during the sales on the other sites I was doing one last google search before calling it a day and came across inta-audio and happy days their price was where i needed it to be to part with the cash but a mistake on my side putting in my address wrong via paypal could have left things very messy and caused me significant delays I hadn't noticed mistake till the next day so it was a huge relief contacting their customer support and getting talking to a human being and not a (bot) they couldn't have been more helpful sorting my dilemma out, a prompt, concise, and friendly handling of my purchase

It was a pleasure to be an the receiving end of their great customer care its so rare to get matters dealt with so quick they have themselves a very happy customer and I will be telling
my friends and fellow students about my experience shopping with them

thanks again David
all good. The PC arrived a bit earlier than promised! Everythig's working well so far
Excellent service, coupled with top notch products for my music production needs
Shipped quickly, well packaged, arrived on time.
Did my research and this was the cheapest price out there. Quality product. Fast delivery. Excellent service. Would use again and would certainly recommend to others.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,954 reviews