Inta Audio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inta Audio
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Inta Audio Reviews

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy
When my headphones went faulty Inta Audio got them fixed under the guarantee with no quibble.
When I needed advice on upgrading the operating system of my Inta Audio built music pc, they promptly replied to my email even though it was several years after the purchase.
I got a good deal on Melodyne.
Will certainly be doing business with Inta Audio in the future!
The helpful team a Inta Audio built me a near silent PC that is perfect for my voiceover and music production work. Recommend them 100%.
Speakers despatched and received promptly with updates by text on tracking. Received within 24 hours. Fabulous service.
Excellent prompt service
very nice headphones
Great customer service.
This was the first time I have purchased from this company and it was a positive buying experience on all counts, and in particular;

The two keyboard stands I bought cost significantly less from IntaAudio UK than the same stand (under a different brand name) as sold in the USA.

The stands arrived within 24 hours of ordering, even though I only paid for the 48 hour delivery service.

The stands were well packaged and arrived in excellent condition.
After sales service and advice has been prompt and excellent
I BOUGHT THE QUIK LOK STOOL,IT ARRIVED WELL PACKAGED AND IN GOOD TIME. IT WAS EASY TO PUT TOGETHER AND
VERY COMFORTABLE TO SIT ON.
Ordered my computer on 1st December..Dave talked me thru the options with patience and total care..cheers Dave you're the man.. arrived 12th December by courier and it is perfect.. it's a beast!! Thanks inta.. i will be back...
The recorder I ordered arrived very promptly and well packaged, and was exactly as advertised. An excellent company with which to do business.
This was my third purchase through Inta Audio (this time via their ebay shop). I bought a Rode Blimp (wind sheild). I was very happy to purchase from them as I have found them to have extremely good sales and customer service. I called them for my first purchase and the sales operator gave me excellent technical advice and was extremely helpful. I have 110% confidence in them and would always recommend them to anyone requiring audio equipment and or technical advice.
Faultless from start to finish. Order dispatched next day. First class Audio Technica headphones.
Top marks to a very professional company, offering competitively priced products, and
providing a rapid delivery. Highly recomended.
My I-rig2 arrived the next day; brilliant service !
Hi David, We thank you massively for your feedback! I have passed the comments onto the rest of the team. Kind Regards,Tom.
My order was placed at about 4pm on a Monday (after the cutoff for next day delivery), but was still delivered the next day! Great!

Had a small query which was dealt with quickly and easily by the customer service team.

Excellent price, delivery and communication. What more do you need? Thumbs up from me!
Well being a budding synth musician, when I need a quality cable ,I need it fast
well Inta Audio , sprung into action and got the job done, WITH NO DELAY AND
WITH PLENTY OF ATTACK, AND A CHORUS AT THE END------- ha ha synth talk
Well happy would tell a friend, If I had them, well They Lead were others follow
from happy Graeme in lancashire
Hi Graeme, Thank you for the review it was great to read and the staff loved it! Glad you enjoyed the cable and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Dave
BRILLIANT SERVICE, FAST DELIVERY AND VERY WELL PACKED!
I ordered my goods on Monday and although guaranteed free click and collect from Argos by the Wednesday, I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification , that my order was available for collection on the Tuesday.
Excellent service , and goods were exactly what I ordered , no problems whatsoever.

Alan Thomson -
Excellent service and superfast delivery. Will certainly use again. Highly recommended
Item exactly as stated fantastic customer series would certainly buy from them again first class service
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,978 reviews