Inta Audio Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Inta Audio

Tell us how Inta Audio made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Good enough. Thanks."
"I recently bought a copy of NI's Komplete 12 from Inta Audio. I was pleasantly surprised to find I was able to use an old discount code I had received years ago, as it was still valid. My package was dispatched quickly and arrived within 3 or 4 days of purchase. Overall, I must say I am impressed, and I look forward to buying from Inta Audio again."
"Good prompt service & delivery."
"Never bought from inta before as I do like to use suppliers with shops..... But their studio one deals are unignorable."
"High Quality Loop amplifier at good price, buying 3thrd at the moment."
"Always buy from Inta Audio and never disappointed.\ great service and fast response"
"The advice I was given before my purchase was very good,this did save me time & money The item been well packed, & good delivery time"
"Digital download was well priced and efficiently supplied."
"Excellent service! Having ordered an audio interface without midi in and midi out, the guys at Inta Audio were very sympathetic and kindly assisted me to get the right interface. Very speedy turnaround getting the wrong item returned and checked. The correct interface was with me within the week. Thankyou!"
"As described at the best price."
"product just as descrided in ad very pleased with it would order again"
"Superb service from enquiry to delivery."
"Excellent service . very prompt and helpful and courteous when contacted for advice."
"The best experience of buying audio equipment I have had, they have the greatest selection of products and really good prices. The customer service and delivery times are fantastic. Highly recommend this company. Many thanks."
"Great Service 😀 Had a problem with it working with my DJ mixer & phoned for advice & a Return Label was e-mailed with no argument. Have found there is no fault with the Mic. & it works really well through my PA Speakers. So all in all would highly recommend Inta Audio for Superb service & delivery. Buy with absolute confidence."
"Excellent service"
"Superb products, price & service. Very pleased with purchase. A+++++"
"ingin mendapatkan software"
"Quick response and delivery time, value for money product, extremely satisfied"
"Superb company. Order placed Friday item with me first thing Monday - great price for a really quality item. Will be using again and would highly recommend"
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,710 reviews