Inta Audio Reviews

Michael Ward
Inta Audio 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Robert Beattie
More Photos & Videos
Good price. Software licence took a few days to arrive whereas I’d have expected it immediately but very happy with service otherwise.
Adam Hall music stand delivered quickly, well packaged and exactly as advertised.
No problems at all with IntaAudio. The item was dispatched and delivered with out issue. However sending an e-mail with tracking information was useless. The Royal Mail system does not have tracking on it until AFTER the parcel has been delivered. This may be of some benefit to IntaAudio but is pointless to the customer. I suggest that either the tracking e-mail is not sent or, better still, a different shipping company is used.
top quality products well priced .. customer service 5 stars
Ok, so the customer service was 1st Class (I truly mean that). Hats off to Dave and the team for helping me spec up my Audio PC build. Super fast build time / turnaround, speedy and safe delivery. I am so damn pleased with it. Thank you so much, IntaAudio!
Delivery of speakers was extremely fast. The speakers look and sound excellent for the price. Great value for money.
Ordered guitar stool at close of business Monday - best price found, plus special offer free delivery. Arrived Wenesday. Unbeatable service!
First time user of Inta Audio. Ordered a set of monitors on Friday afternoon, they arrived Saturday by 11:15. Very impressed. I will definitely user them again.
Great set of bluetooth speakers delivered on time and in good order. Well packaged. Speakers really deliver sound well and are a great price. Easy to set up and responsive.
My initial purchase of Toontrack Drum Midi was through Amazon, but I contacted IntaAudio for advice and found them knowledgeable on the specific product straightaway. I made a further enquiry & that too was handled very professionally & again with the specific knowledge on the product. This was 2 different members of IntaAudio - both very knowledgeable on the Toontrack product.

Wishing to make a purchase for further Ezdrummer product, I went straight to Inta & my purchase was again easy & I had my product by e-mail within a couple of hours.
Overall my experience with IntaAudio has been superb.
Quick delivery
First time buyer from Inta and very happy. Goods were delivered on time and very well very packaged. Only caveat is minor: delivery said 2-4 days and there was no communication for 3 - was slightly concerned at that point but once things moved they did so fast. A simple "despatching on [x] day" would have helped a first timer to have confidence.
Courteous and helpful reply to questions on telephone; good product and satisfied with my purchase - thank you
Excellent service on 2 purchases, however the MS-101 should of had a note attached to apply a firmware update as it needed done for it to work properly out the box. I knew, but other buyers may not know of the factory issue with it, it now works fine after update. Would use again, 3 purchases now using coupon codes :).
Good enough. Thanks.
I recently bought a copy of NI's Komplete 12 from Inta Audio.
I was pleasantly surprised to find I was able to use an old discount code I had received years ago, as it was still valid.
My package was dispatched quickly and arrived within 3 or 4 days of purchase.
Overall, I must say I am impressed, and I look forward to buying from Inta Audio again.
Good prompt service & delivery.
Never bought from inta before as I do like to use suppliers with shops..... But their studio one deals are unignorable.
High Quality Loop amplifier at good price, buying 3thrd at the moment.
Inta Audio is rated 4.90 based on 1,725 reviews