Insuro Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Insuro

About Insuro: Leading online insurance comparison website comparing hundreds of insurance companies for over 40 different types of insurance.

Online only - please visit www.insuro.co.uk

How would you rate Insuro ?

"Best quotes so far! Thanks Insuro"
"Waste of time!"
"after shopping around I found that all the quotes that they had proved were higher than on other sites with some of them being the same company be almost 200 pounds more expensive. I don't know if it is because I'm a young driver but that is rediculous!!!."
"Not so much a review as a request: I have received an e-mail from you asking me to retrieve your quotation, which I know is in the region of £240.00. However, I have typed in the requested details, e-mail address, date of birth and password (which I had to have reset!), all of which are correct and the form shows up pink in colour with a message that says: "Customer not recognized." Please advise how I can retrieve the quotation if the form doesn't recognize me> Thank you"
"Many options"
"Can get same price but better cover and no box"
"The quote is far too high. I have made alternative arrangements DF"
Hi David,

Thank you for your review, this is very much appreciated. We are surprised that your quotes came out more expensive. Due to the way in which the forms on our website are presented compared to other comparison websites, it may well be the case that you inputted the information slightly differently. Any difference in information can result in a quote being higher or lower than elsewhere - we recommend checking to ensure that your details and information is correct when making a comparison.

Insuro Support Team.
"Don't know we're they pluck there prices from but had far cheaper by £500 so thanks but defo no thanks"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review.

Please can you double check that you have input the correct details? It is very unlikely that the system provided you with a quote for the same insurance company at £500 more expensive. If this is the case, once you've double checked, please can email us on info@seo247.co.uk with the specific details and we shall investigate this for you.
"I cannot insure my car till 21st will you give me a bit time please"
"Your insurance site is fantastic and the quote you found me is excellent but you do advertise that there is no deposit and it's come back asking for a deposit have you got any without deposit with that quote please forgot to say can you answer me back please"
"PleAse call mi for insurance 07778874692"
"To dear your quote got 1 for 450.00"
"Good best price"
"States on the internet no deposit insurance whitch is allot of rubbish false advertisement not amused"
"We haven't the money to pay the deposit but will be in touch next weekend to get my car insurance so far it's a cheapers .I told one of my friend about the company he will be in touch as well thank you ."
"Their ok. For insurance"
"?s ok no bad"
"We paid for house contents insurance for one year. Came back from holiday to find a premium over twice the price was taken out and bank could not get it back Feel very ripped off"
Hello Mrs Hayden,

Firstly, thank you for review. It is important to note that Insuro is not the insurance provider to which you are referring and Insuro does not take payments from customers directly. As with other comparison websites, our website simply compares the providers of insurance within the marketplace to try and help you to find a better deal.

If you reply to us on help@insuro.co.uk with the name of the insurance company, then we can assist in investigating why this company have charged you twice. We'd be happy to help you to resolve this matter, even though it is not our company, we understand that Insuro.co.uk may have presented you with this company in the list of comparisons.

Please do feel free to get in touch!

Insuro Support Team
"Exelent insuransz campani"
"It is realy amazing how insuro gave me a quote of 1200pounds on my car insurance and the same day on gocompare they gave me a quote of 680 in the same insurance company( lv)"
Insuro is rated 3.53 based on 58 reviews