Insure Your Motor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insure Your Motor
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insure Your Motor Reviews
It was a little bit too long to go through all the process, but on the positive side it was good to deal with the same operator.
Dear Arsene, We thank you for your positive feedback and appreciate your comments. Kind regards, Insure Your Motor Ltd
Satisfied so far
Very helpful customer service staffs, courteous and pleasant to deal with. Very knowledgeable about their job. Efficient service
The guy I spoke to was very helpful ha even managed to get me a discount, the price was still to high though hence the 4/5 review.
they’re helpful to help me get what wanted thank you very much
He was very nice. There was an issue with the microphone but he was understanding. Did say no one else has had a problem. Otherwise very hrlpful
I can only say thank you.
Great service and nice customer service
Good conversation, straight to the point and proactiv. Easy to understand the terms the person talking to me and very polite.
I am happy with the telephone service for convenient monthly installments
The sales advisors Clinton Williams was nice and patient
Great service, great insurers
The policy was explained again by representative next day so I am satisfied with it now to ensured that £118 discount is still there as I misunderstood with finance charge.
Lovely service provided by your team. Excellent knowledge of information provided. I would recommend this company. The only downside was the length it took to finalise everything. Overall, a positive experience.
You are ok
The girl that helped me Raj was very helpful and very patient with me I couldn't find any fault in her way she helped me it was a pleaser and I probably be using your company again very helpful. Thanks Thomas Duris
Everithing is allright
Thank you!
Good service efficient
Sorting it on a phone takes a while I understand they have to be in depth with it but 45 mins seems a bit extreme.
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.31 based on 2,259 reviews