Insure Your Motor Reviews

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insure Your Motor Reviews
Really happy
Jamie was a fantastic agent that helped me purchase my car insurance, he tried to reduce my premium as much as he could and I have never seen anyone more professional, the process was quite long but with insurance when is it not. I just want to say a massive thank you to Jamie and I wish you all the best in life! :)
Brilliant and esay to get your car insurance on line and decent and helpful customer advisors excellent staff and i am so happy to find long time after a good insurance company i am happy to recommend my whole family and friends to them
Just renewed my car insurance through these guys. After the stress of searching through other companies, they were great. Nice and easy and the guy I dealt with was very helpful.
I dealt with the company and had a fantastic experience with the adviser very help full
Very happy thans. Thanks
Excellent service and very friendly and helpful
The insurance company is very good
Great customer service
The lady that I spoke with was very helpful with me. I had a great experience because of the amazing costumer service.
good proces
Foarte buna
They were very helpful
I would recommend insure your motor to friends and family
is the best company in Uk
Very professional and discussed all options. Well trained call centre staff. Excellent , very good insurance company.
Brilliant costumer serivce and very helpfull
Very good insure
Amazing customer service. The person I spoke to was very helpful and very professional extremely satisfied.
It’s the cheapest insurance company and known this company from others as well. Happy to insure from here.
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.31 based on 2,259 reviews