Insure Your Motor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insure Your Motor
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insure Your Motor Reviews
Very friendly and helpful great service thanks a lot
Everything is ok
It was a good service only thing Is I believe the company need to work more get the no claims bonus proof for themselves as this is a first being asked to do so on already a busy schedule it’s just another hassle I don’t need
Very nice and very good but my car insurance it’s still not available on askmid
It was simple to get insured, I called the customer service team and confirmed my quote and was good to go.
It was done in seconds no stress involved
Very helpful and am glad I got the best premium considering my driving ban and conviction...Thank you for restoring my hope to drive again with such a brilliant insurance premium package .. The guy that attended to me is a star...
really great customer service. Joshua Halford big thanks getting my insurance at the best price!
Easy and convenient!
Kind and helpfull customer service.Gives cheapest price.Thanks.
Very helpful customer service staffs, courteous and pleasant to deal with. Very knowledgeable about their job. Efficient service
Ridiculous price to insure my car. You should be wearing a balaclava
se easy and fast insur thanks you :D
Really quick and easy to do. I spoke with Razak Malik, he took his time to explain my policy, checked I understood everything and even offered call backs when I was waiting. Very satisfied with the service I received and it is the main reason I took out the policy with the company.
It's very special services!!!! Well done guys!
Adam went above and beyond to find me affordable and the cheapest quote he could offer. He's a credit to the company! Thank you!
Very quick & very easy to work with
Well,not bad but been surprise about price-after 24years driving without any penalties,crashing and whatever,insuring small MPV car. I think about visiting Pol-plan they will do better insurance suits me. Buing car last saturday afternon-no chance visit them.
Staff were very helpful and made it a smoother process
The guy I spoke to was very helpful ha even managed to get me a discount, the price was still to high though hence the 4/5 review.
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.31 based on 2,259 reviews