Insure Your Motor Reviews

Based on 2,259 reviews
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insure Your Motor Reviews
The customers from here they are kind and friendly,and they have the best quote quote
Thank you for your positive Review Marian.
Very good service get what we ask for many thx to Leila for help and extra care definitely recommending
Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning Leila. Kind regards, Insure Your Motor.
Very kind stuf and good answers in all questions
Very good in S-o happy
Very helpful
the chap i spoke to on the phone was more than helpful, he went above and beyond to assist me, even though we found a issue he was very quick to resolve it, super efficient and friendly can not recommend enough, i
I’m lost for words. This company were absolutely fantastic and helpful. Out of all the places I checked, they gave the best quote. Customer service was 110%. I’ll recommend them to anyone who is in the same situation as I was.
Great service, very helpful
The guy I spoke to was amazing! It was so long ago that I am now due for renewal. Thanks
Kayleigh was amazing! She went above and beyond to find insurance for me. I would highly recommend- Insure your Motor.
Great guys
Excellent
Clear communication and no kidding charges . The staff spoken to me , really helpful and answered my all questions. Thanks and well done
Very happy
The gentleman that I spoke to on the phone was really helpful:)
Very friendly and helpful great service thanks a lot
Very nice and very good but my car insurance it’s still not available on askmid
It was simple to get insured, I called the customer service team and confirmed my quote and was good to go.
It was done in seconds no stress involved
Very helpful and am glad I got the best premium considering my driving ban and conviction...Thank you for restoring my hope to drive again with such a brilliant insurance premium package .. The guy that attended to me is a star...
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.3 based on 2,259 reviews