Insure Your Motor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insure Your Motor
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insure Your Motor Reviews
Service was excellent my advisor was very professional and made my purchase very simple and quick great addition to the company
Great service and very polite and everything is explained in great detail. Customer service advisors that I spoke with were very helpful and answered everything I needed and also got me the best deal. Only thing I was hesitant on is the fee and the upfront cost I could a bit to high.
The Guy helped me a lot,it was a good service,very happy with the result!!!
After long wait on the telephone you finally sorted the motor insurance swiftly
Spoke to Aron he was very help full. Great assistance
Its good but the prices needs to stop going up
Good service,,,price high but Reece was excellent to assure you your getting the wright policy. They do need a better payment option as bank transfers for a company dose not look good no card payment options.
Cheaper than all other
Very helpful the lsd i spoke to knew what he was talkig about and heloed as much as he could
Good service over the phone and perfect agent
The lady I spoke to (Lucy Stone) was amazing. She was so kind and attentive. She is doing a great job for the company!
Good service was in a hurry to insure the car I was buying and it was quick and easy would definitely recommend
Nice agent, polite and did her best to help me... The price was a little high but otherwise the interaction was ok.
4 stars because I had pay xtra, I think all policy’s when pay annually should come with hire car and recovery
Very good thank you
Initially I had a problem as I could not confirm thr car's MOT. However, this eventually was solved & I was pleased that I have used IYM.
I’m really happy for the job you done. Wonderful customer service (claire)
Easy to set up and good customer service. Keep it up!
Very helpful. Explained process well and accommodation my limited time by phoning me back after working hours
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.31 based on 2,259 reviews