Insure Your Motor Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Would recommend"
"Thanks very mouch"
"The man that helped me set up my insurance went above and beyond to make sure it was all correct and done properly and that help me so much! Unfortunately I can’t remember his name but he definitely deserves 10/10 for customer service!!!"
"Morning everyone, I just want to give a massive thank you to Liam wade who was absolutely brilliant in finding me the right and best price for my car insurance, he was very helpful so again a massive thank you"
"Great customer service from the team thank you guys."
"Hi jj from insure your motor thx for all your help with my granddaughter insurance"
"I took out the insurance online and wasn’t covered as I had to talk to an agent.after talking to the agent although no information changed in my original quote they increased my premium by about £200. Just robbing people. I probably will never use this site again."
"Fast Services"
"I want my car to be secured"
"Lovely person but expensive insurance on my postcode"
"Not the best place to insure your car they will give you a good quote online but when buying the quote they give you a more expensive quote on the phone so it’s very misleading!"
Hello Radrea. It’s Samantha here from Insure Your Motor. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. We ask our customers to telephone us to allow us to validate their information to ensure we offer all our customers the best product with the best insurer and price. The premium can sometimes change between the quote and purchase stage, but this usually only happens when risk or personal details are found to be different during the validation process and our agents are trained to fully explain any differences to the customer before they purchase.
"The agent I spoke to over the phone was incredibly annoying. Took over 2 hrs for something that should have taken no more than 20 mins max. Awful service. I repeatedly said 3x that I wanted to pay monthlt yet the agent tried to take a payment of £1,340, then my credit card company blocked my card because they thought fraud was being committed, then had to sort that out which took a while, Had to speak to the manager just to regain some trust and he was just plain rude."
Hello Kamran Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your unhappy. All feedback is important to us. I've asked for your comments to be investigated. One of our team will contact you direct to assist. Kind Regards Samantha
"I was given a different quote online to when I called customer service. They happily accepted the quote I was initially provided with. Also greater service."
"Top service!"
"I just started with you guys and thanks a lot because you helped me.For me I think you are good at all.Thank you"
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.21 based on 1,758 reviews