Insure Your Motor Reviews

Tell us how Insure Your Motor made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Great communication 👍, excellent explaination! I would definitely recommend to friends. It’s fantastic to have a brilliant cover for a good quality price! I wish you all the best!!!"
Are you Insure Your Motor? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Insure Your Motor receives. Reply Free
"Very helpful and helped me find the cheapest quote."
"Good service and easy purchases"
"Best of Uk"
"I was coated windshield and courtesy car on compare the market when I bought the policy there was no windshield or courtesy car I will have to pay to add them and the price is higher than on the compare the market I am very disappointed and will be trying to get out as soon as I can ...... and this is a fully comp policy......... wow"
"Very helpful staff."
"Very good ."
"Saleem the advisor who dealt with all my needs was a pleasure to speak to and quickly found the correct policy for me in with great professionalism and brilliant telephone manners. So thanks to Insure Your Motor and a special thanks to Saleem."
"I am satisfied with everything."
"Worst company ever I deal with....don’t go with this company or broker"
Hello Sudam. Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate why you are unhappy. One of our team will contact you direct to assist. Regards Samantha
"The worst company ever The worst company ever. I called in August to advise I won't be renewing my policy with this company. Staright after my policy ended they billed me £102 advising I didn't tell them I won't be continuing. I called up again and asked for the call to be listened to and was told I'd be contacted in 3 days, 3 weeks later I received a call from a debt agency and had to once again contact them and ask for the call to be listened to. I was advised that they'd call me back in 3 days and nothing. Now I'm being hounded by a debt recovery agency. Absolutely appalled. Stay well away from this company."
Hello Afshah. Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you're unhappy. I've asked for your comments to be investigated. We will contact you direct to assist. Regards Samantha
"Everything was perfect fast and friendly! Between 1 and 10 I will say 11! Thanks"
"Everything is ok but soon as my insurance is about to expire, the insurance send me a renewal which was more than my first year quote even though i had no accidents and earned one year ncb, dont make sense but anyways i have left and found cheaper."
"Quick, flexible and pleasant service"
"Very Good."
"Very polite and patient"
"I am very happy with the insurance"
"Cheap and Best, espically for new Drivers."
"Very good to work with"
"Good !"