Insure Your Motor Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Insure Your Motor

How would you rate Insure Your Motor?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1028 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alin Ionut
I’m happy thank you

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insure Your Motor in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alin Ionut
"I’m happy thank you"
"i have found the right insurence"
Hi Najah. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"The customer service when phoning up to arrange insurance was great. The guy was very helpful, and apologetic at the length of time it was taking. I believe his name was Asher. Many thanks buddy!"
Hi Ilona, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. I will ensure Asher receives positive feedback from his manager! Kind regards, Sarah.
"Very happy with service thanks for help to get my car out from impound"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Great customer service friendly and efficient and also easy to use and understand online account"
Hi Ervin. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
Christophe
"Very happy"
Hi Christophe. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"I was very happy with my customer service advisor Lauren Courtney, which helped me with my enquiry and rang me back to deal with my issue which I had and got it resolved."
Hi Gurjurran, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. I will ensure this feedback is given to Lauren's manager. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Jamie was wonderful. He was very clear in his explanation; competent and very helpful. In fact with respect to my situation he was fab. Thank you 😊"
"Besides giving me a cjheap quote, they guided me through the process of insuring my first car. Now, it was a very long and often tedious process but I was patient enough to go through it."
Hi Luc, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
Vyacheslav
"Thanks good service"
Hi Vyacheslav. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Excellent"
Hi Evan. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Hello For the last 9 years never had any problems with you people just because i colleps for certain reasons and the Bank HSBC stop paying you people and had to leave the flat where i lived for 10 years Insureyourmotor throw me out into more dificulties i carion work and do my best as possivel to keep my car insured. Sorry i want to keep work and pay my responsibilities with you people and keep renewing my insurance every year. Thank you."
"Thanks go to customer service I'm happy for everything including agreement. Thanks once again..."
"Great service"
Hi Aqeel, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"My renewel came to alot more than i found with insure your motor through gocompare and when i rang they was happy to price match for me"
Hi Jasmine. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Great customer service. Friendly and helpful advisor."
Hi Sarah. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Good customer service and we were able to meet in the middle and settle on a fair price in the end."
Hi Yusuf, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"very good to help everything ok"
Hi Dragos. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"I spoke to a lady called Lauren Courtney who was clear and polite. She explained everything and was great to chat with"
Hi Shannen. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Very helpfull with my renewal quote for my motor insurance .explained all the details and options .been using this company for around two years fast friendly reliable and would recommend to others .many thanks to you guys ."
Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
Insure Your Motor is rated 4.00 based on 1,028 reviews