Insure Your Motor Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Insure Your Motor

How would you rate Insure Your Motor?

1159 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Oskars
Very happy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insure Your Motor in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very happy"
Mona Jenifer
Verified Buyer
"I’m happy with the insurance!"
"Really happy"
"You didn't really. It's more the fact I didn't have Tom pay another deposit on a cheaper policy plus I didn't have to send proof of NCB. Which would've been the same if I renewed with any insurer if I was insured with them"
"I did renew easily and team helper was friendly."
"The man I spoke too was very helpful and friendly"
Hi Victoria. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
Suresh Kumar
"its good and happy"
Hi Suresh. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
Paul Andrei
"The best insurance"
"Very good customer service!"
"Very easy to deal with. Cannot fault how quick we went through all the details required and how pleasant, professional and polite the young man at the other end of the phone was. He made the whole experience and process easy. Everything was explained and I would definitely recommend this company."
Hi Daniel. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Very good"
"I’m happy to join with you because you are great people"
Charandhoor
Verified Buyer
"The person I spoke to was Shaan, very very understanding and really helpful in what I needed to do, great communication and understanding, i am really pleased with the service Thank you"
Hi Charandhoor, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
"Very clear and helpful"
"Good and quick service."
Hi Valdas, thank you for taking the time to leave your review, your comments are greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Sarah.
Usman Sami
"Quick, efficient service"
"call me back before my insurance expired"
"Excellent service very helpful"
"Very bad service"
Hi Karol. We are sorry to hear of your concerns regarding the insurance policy held with us. Please be assured your comments have been noted, and we are to investigate the matter fully. We will contact you to discuss this further once we have completed our investigations. Kind regards, Sarah
Jose German Delgado