InsureRestore.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend InsureRestore.com

How would you rate InsureRestore.com ?

"Insurance company asked for us to arrange a few quotes we called insure restore and after that they arranged the quotes and repair"
"Arrived on time and were tidy"
Mrs Hendry
Verified Buyer
"Was ready to accept the offer the insurance company offered for my kitchen repair this company managed to get me £900 more was got my the kitchen i really wanted - happy with the service"
"Very Happy"
"Stuart was patient in the lead up to the job (whilst I made arrangements with my landlord) and didn't lose interest in wanting the work. Turned up on time, took measures to keep the mess to a minimum. Was polite and friendly to talk to, didn't waste any time and worked non-stop until the job was finished. Did exactly what was needed to ensure the work would last and was of good quality. Very happy and would use again and recommend"
Dom Swanson
"Work done and happy"
"Did take a while to get the insurance quote to me but when it all got sorted was happy with the finish"
Mrs C Huff
Verified Buyer
"Called them at 4pm just before it got dark for emergency repair - they come out and repaired many thanks boys"
Linda Dixon
Verified Buyer
"They repaired and they deal with the insurance company to be paid - at no time asked for money"
Mrs Sutherland
Verified Buyer
"What i thought should have been a routine job proved to be more complicated, but the work was carried out with great persistence and patience"
Claire Smith
Verified Buyer
"The roof man worked hard, in wet and windy weather, and replaced the tiles which had been blown off, with great skill, matching the new tiles with the old. He explained exactly what he was doing"
Mrs P West
Verified Buyer
"Stuart came at short notice and arranged for his guys to repair my roof after slates blow off they dealt with the insurance company and decorated the bedroom that was effected never paid a penny - trustworthly around my house"
Andy Bloomer
Verified Buyer
"They replaced my kitchen following fire damage was happy - when we get the garage done will ask them for a quote"
"Stuart you now owe my £10 for this review hahah only joking thanks for repairing the flat"
"“Due to water damage ceiling i used insure restore in Nov 2014. Their service is excellent and they covered my insurance excess. Works always carried out promptly.”"
Mrs Tracy Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, good quality work. They were not the quickest home ceiling repair took a extra day but have done a very good job and I would definitely use them again."
"Insurance company man who came out offer my husband £2400 for new bathroom suite following a leak insure restore got involed and insurance paid £3700 well please"
"Covered my excess and did the repair as i needed to claim for damaged from the storms to the house"
Billy Holt
Verified Buyer
"Did damage my carpet during my property insurance repair but possibly my fault but they paid to change it over"
Chris Yehen
Verified Buyer
"The work was very well done and they left everything clean and tidy after themselves"
InsureRestore.com is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews