Insure It All Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Insure It All

How would you rate Insure It All?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

47 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insure It All in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I would not recommend insure it all very poor service and the policy details you give are diffrent when you actually receive your insurance documents after the 14 days cooling off period so if you decide to cancel you have to pay a percentage of the full policy. When I rang insure it all to cancel my policy I was told worse case scenario was £2000 so I asked to speak to the manager then was told worse case scenario was £800. when taking the policy out I asked what the excess was and was told the excess didn't matter. I have been with this. company for one year and cancelled on the second year I have thankfully never had to claim threw insure it all as it would of probably been void with the wrong details they put on the policy."
"As I needed additional cover for jewelry and we live in the flood zone I had to have a return call, this was arranged and as promised a call at the time agreed and cover arranged. Clear and swift service"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"The negotiations over some complicated excess decisions were handled professional"
"My home insurance requirements had a number of unusual elements but I found the person I spoke to very helpful, clear and straightforward including positive suggestions to reduce the premium and I ended up with the tailored cover I wanted at a better premium than my existing insurers. I would rate them excellent were it not for some delay subsequently in receiving the confirmatory documents and full policy."
"we had a problem understanding what to do about unreasonably high renewal costs with our old insurer. insure it all gave us the option of altering the excess on one part of our policy, which happens to suit our financial circumstances, and cut our premiums in half."
"Took the hassle out of me having to search for insurance. They got me a really good deal. I am definitely going to use Insure It All for all my insurance. I saved over £100. On my building & contents insurance."
"Was left waiting on hold for over an hour to be told I would get a call back in 5 minutes and then waited a further 2 hours. Have used you for last 3 years as specialist for my needs but have found you extortionate in price this time around and service was awful."
Hello Thomas. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I have passed your comments to the Department Manager who will look into this and contact you. Samantha Insure It All
"Very helpful operative, who tried every way he could to successfully find home insurance on a difficult to ensure home, where all others had failed"
"The assistant was careful to get the details correct so that the insurance should function. I hope that I do not need to make a claim but if I do the real test will be on how that is handled."
"I would have put a higher overall rating if I hadn't had to ring upthree times to get my sheduale sent."
Hello Susan
It's Samantha here from Insure It All. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I have raised your comments with the department manager.
"My policy has not arrived yet please can you arrange for this to be sent. Thank you."
Hello Imran. It's Samantha here from Insure It all.Thank you for your feedback. I have arranged for your documents to be emailed to you which I trust you have now received. One of our team will also be contacting you this morning to check all is now in order.
"Brilliant service, quick and efficient and such good value"
"great cover great service great price"
Thank you for your feed back. Samantha from Insure It All.
"At this moment am ok. looking forward for good service with you. thanks"
Ionut Petre
Verified Buyer
"Interesting customer service with the operative calling me "mate". Also the price seemed to be tailord over the phone and the quote given online didn't having much meaning. Good that I was insured overall...even though I've cancelled the policy after a few days"
Hello, Jonathan here from Insure it All. Our Customer Service Team have been trying to make contact with you over the last 2 days. Please could you contact Charmaine on 0800 440 2482 to discuss your feedback - thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
"I've been insured with you for a couple of weeks now and still haven't received my welcome pack so I have no idea what details I need to send still"
"I have yet to receive my policty documents some 3 to 4 weeks after taking out my insurance and paying the full annual premium. Renewal Date 1st February 2016."
"The broker I dealt with was good but I haven't yet received my welcome pack and it's been 10 days since I signed up. A request was then put through to have the welcome pack emailed and I haven't received this either. I wasn't told initially a license summary was required, I happened to be told this when trying to find out where my welcome pack was. I received an email and responded asking for confirmation that everything was received and haven't heard back."
"Due to a previous flood at a house we just bought , we couldn't get insurance anywhere . Thanks to insure it all we did ???????? although no flood cover , but hopefully in time that will change . Great customer service , and excellent response to any emails I sent . Brill keep it up guys"
"Can waiting time on the phone be shortened? - a challenge for many organisations."
Insure It All is rated 3.77 based on 47 reviews