Insurance Revolution Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurance Revolution
Read Insurance Revolution Reviews
Very polite and helpful
Hi Samone, thanks for the 5 star review. We really appreciate it.
Very concise and friendly. Spoke directly over terms and charges. Yes my premium had GONE UP but we live in an very expensive to live country these days!!
Thanks for the review, Ruth. We really appreciate the 5 stars.
Very help full even tho I had a tt99 any one who’s got a tr99 and wants traders best insurance to contact
Thanks for the great review! We are glad we could help.
Good service also very good& cheep prices for Food delivery car insurance
Hi Akhtar, thanks for the kind words.
Was really worried after I took out my husbands courier insurance because of all the bad reviews but I can honestly say this company has been amazing with us
They needed documents off us and due to personal reasons where Kate sending them over after a quick phone call they gave us an extension
I also tried calling but couldn’t get through then 20mins later they called me back (amazing service)
Each advisory have spoke to have been lovely
Thanks for the 5 stars. We are glad we could help with your documents with an extension.
Hi, we are glad we were able to help with your documents and insurance. Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Only problem is getting past around to different departments and having to be in queue every time,, there has been some who are able at once to sort problems out straight away
Hi, the length of time it takes depends on whether you are through to the correct team. We are in the process of changing the options on our phone lines to better reflect the way the teams are trained. Thank you for the feedback, please rest assured we are using it to make changes that will help create a better customer experience.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. We are in the process of looking at the customer journey and ease of contacting the correct departments and will take your comments into consideration.
I spoke to a gentleman called Donald, outstanding customer service, informed me of exactly what I needed to know. Spoke to me like a normal human being rather than another number getting a quote. Donald needs a medal for putting me such at ease!
Hi Lauren, We are glad Donald was able to help you. We will pass on the review to his Manager. Thanks.
Was very happy at how this gentleman spoke, he let me speak too which it is very important great customer service quality
Thanks for the 5 start review. We are glad we could help.
Very polite gentleman on the phone and very informative
Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we could help you.
I wasn’t expecting this easy on phone to sort insurance out even I haven’t got insured yet but I was explained everything nice and clearly
Hi, thanks for the 5 star review. We are glad you are happy with the experience.
Very professional chap. Helpful and honest.
Hi James, we appreciate the kind words and 5 stars.
Great service by the revolution team thanks again lee.
Hi Lee, thanks for the review. We appreciate the 5 stars.
Excellent service
Thanks for the 5 star review Borislav.
Excellent customer service
Hi Osman, thanks for taking the time to review us.
Constantly send mail and text threatening to cancel my insurance
Now they want extra as other insurance rip off merchants have different levels of max no claims
My old company were given 11 years no claims. After one year with them they issued 5 years as maximum they issue. I have my new insurer and you state its only five years I get but no one mentions the 11 years I have already
They make me sick
Wish I never done my insurance through them
Going to highlight the shoddy service I have recieved
Hi Douglas, thanks for taking the time to review us. We have an automated schedule asking clients to send in proofs of items your insurers require i.e. driving licences and proof of no claims. We apologise if you find this threatening however we are obligated to explain that if you do not send the documents we require, then your policy will be cancelled as per the terms and conditions set by the insurers and ourselves.
As you mentioned in your review, we are not responsible for your no claims entitlement going from 11 years to 5. We are therefore unable to do anything about this. If you told our agents you had 11 years, then this is what your insurance price will be rated on.
Only ever had excellent efficient service and good prices . Very easy to talk to and can discuss anything as everyone I have spoken to us actually a human being that seem to have a brain unlike a lot of brokers
Hi Suzanne, thanks for the review! We are glad you approve of our staff :) Thanks for the 5 stars!
the best insurance in uk!
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for the 5 star review.
Rob was extremely helpful and had great knowlegde
Thanks for the 5 star review.
Excellent company
Thanks for reviewing us with 5 starts Ashkan.
Friendly, clear, quick and very professional
Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad we could help.
Insurance Revolution is rated 4.14 based on 140 reviews