Insurance Revolution Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurance Revolution
4.4
Based on 198 reviews
Read Insurance Revolution Reviews
They responded very quickly.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good people and willing to help you to provide you the best option,and very polite
Thank you for the 5 star review, very happy to hear we was able to help you out.
Vicky was the most competitive insurance agent I have dealt with, she managed to get me a really good price on my insurance, other companys are still trying to beat price, her communication skills were bang on, the lass deserves a pay rise😊
Thank you for the 5 star review Ayman! It is much appreciated, glad we was able to help you out and secure you a good price.
Very helpful and quick and easy
Thank you Susan for the 5 star review.
Very helpful and quick and easy
Lady in question was very helpful and polite .
Thank you John for the 5 star review.
So far so good
Thank you for the 5 star review Vartkez.
Great service and helpful
Thanks for the 5 star review Majhaid.
Quick and friendly service Very helpful and polite and listen to me throughly Excellent manner
Thank you for the 5 star review Safoora. Happy to hear we were able to help you out.
Call handler was efficient and professional. However, I think the price for the policy was high and I'm surprised the price of the policy increased when we added my partner to the policy. (She has a clean driving licence and 14 years no claims bonus). But apart from that - all good in the hood. 🤙
Used twice in a year. Will definitely Return if they stay competitive
Politely, professional, effective 👌
Thanks to Rahma Begum great customer service provided definitely recommend friends
Thank you for the 5 star review. It is great to hear we was able to provide great customer service.
Very helpful
Thanks for the 5 star review!
Very helpful a easy to understand
Thank you for the 5 star review.
No comment
I initially gave a 5star review via text as Ryan was very helpful on the phone - however he did not deliver after promising that I will receive a quote. I lost out on a car I was going to buy as they took too long to get back to me. Over promises and under delivered.
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive a quote from us. Please give us a call on 0330 808 1500 and we will be able to help you out.
The lady I spoke to was called Jess and she help me straightaway no confusion really simple just a great service thank you Jess
Thank you for the 5 star review Gareth.
Insurance Revolution is rated 4.35 based on 198 reviews