Insurance Revolution Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Insurance Revolution
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Insurance Revolution made you happy

"They are scammers and will took all your money and left you with no option other than cancel the policy...i loss alot of money but i will take them to court as well bunch of clowns operating from manchester.."
Are you Insurance Revolution? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Insurance Revolution receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Stay away from this company.Was given a price for Courier Insurance inc Goods In Transit only to be told 5 times yes 5 times that the price was wrong AFTER they took £310 deposit it went up 5 different times.So when I cancelled the policy after 4 days & asked for my refund they’ve charged me over £250 & are refunding me £58.Absolute Disgrace of a company.Just shop about if you find it hard there are legitimate company’s out there."
"Ive been with you for 2 years.asked for a new quote..was discusted..u just rip people off.."
"Shambles. There is clearly no communication within the company, as I would receive multiple calls from different people about the same thing. They then decided to cancel my policy '7' months into the policy because they claimed my proof of NCB was out of date, even though it was in date at time of proof. Was also just after they had taken my payment for that month too, coincidentally. They claim they will beat any quote, which they went out their way to do, I will give them that, but later into the policy I realised that it was just a con, as I basically paid a years insurance for 7 months"
Insurance Revolution is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews