Insurance Revolution Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Insurance Revolution
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Insurance Revolution?

Tell us how Insurance Revolution made you happy

"This is a bad company...i make inssurance for business and after 3 months payment on time plus deposit,send me an email with this inssurance will be canceled...i send all documents plus no claim bonus and still receive every day email with cancelation...we must to make some claims guys for this company.."
Hi Alex, we do not cancel policies without reason. Please see the letter we sent you for further information.

Thanks.
"Took out a motor trade policy with insurance revolution as they were coming up cheaper the worst decision ever!!they kept asking for documents that I already sent them, whenever I call they just say they are just waiting for the insurance to validate it and then just today I've gotten a letter that my policy is been cancel in 7 days for not providing all the documents which I did!!"
Hi Don, whilst you are being validated, we will still be sending you emails however, prior to the third week, we only send 1 message a week to your email and SMS.

If your insurer is informing you that they will cancel you, it will be because either we did not receive all the documents your insurer required, or that they did not match the details we were originally told about. I hope this clarified the situation.
Hi Don, if you sent all the documents and the they were with the insurer, it could be that the insurer deemed the documents unacceptable. I hope that helps.
"Just had the policy 1 day and I have had countless emails and texts from insurance Revolution demanding I send documents through which I have done. Still getting same demands wish I had read the reviews first. Total waste of time. I'm going to cancel the policy if this continues, had enough."
Hi Kamran, We inform clients that they are required to send us documents when they first take out a policy with us. We do this via SMS and email, as well as in the sales call to ensure that you are aware. If you send the documents, you will still receive a 'chase' if you have sent us the documents but they are yet to be processed via our validation process or we are still requiring documents.
"Your not getting great reviews are you?? Maybe you need to improve your company policies!! If you don’t stop sending me text messages by Wednesday I will be demanding a full refund!! And I was, I say WAS!! A happy repeat customer of 4 years!!! What happened to you??? You used to be good!!!"
Hi, as we sent to you on Google, our messages are scheduled and automated off the back of a routine which checks whether your documents have been received. I can see you sent your docs in a timely manner and these have been scanned into the system however, the system has not been updated to show that we have received these documents. Thank you for highlighting this error in the process to us. We are in the process of fixing it now. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
"worst insurance broker i have come across, does not return phone calls, even close brothers finance lodged a complaint on our behalf still no response from insurance revolution, avoid this company"
Hi Nigel, we have no record of any complaints logged by Close Premium Finance. Please could you contact us on 0330 808 1500 to discuss any complaint you may have with us.
"Wasted time and lots of money sent REQUIRED docs 28 times by email only to keep receiving the same automated requests. They cancelled my policy and I lost the will to waste anymore time on them. I have lost £2200 but have learned a valuable lesson. PLEASE DONT GET SUCKED IN AND DONT FALL FOR THE HARD SELL. THIS COMPANY NEEDS THE FCA TO STEP IN AND STOP THEN FROM OPERATING. YOUR ALL RIGHT THIS SHODDY OUTFIT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!"
Hi, all of our automated email explain that if you have already sent the documents, they may still be awaiting validation. Therefore, you do not need to resend the emails to us 28 times. Unfortunately, despite documents being sent to us, sometimes the insurer does not find them acceptable and they enforce cancellation. Without looking into and investigating your policy I cannot say if this was the reason or not. If you wish to speak to one of our agents, please call 0330 808 1500. Thanks.
"Avoid this at all cost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a policy with them while living in Luton, 350 pounds/month for a van and they said it's so expensive because of the area. Soon i moved to Milton Keynes, told them about it and all they did was to reduce my monthly payments with 10 pounds. I've asked other companies and they gaved me quotations around 180 punds/month. I've cancelled the policy with this thieves and they refused to give me the deposit back, knowing that I had no claims. AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hi Andre, the prices you pay are dictated to us by the insurers. Of course, we do charge a new business fee in addition to this to cover the costs of us transacting the business on your behalf. Unfortunately, you have moved to an area that your insurer may charge more for. These costs are defined by the insurer. Each insurer rates each postcode and area differently so the cheapest insurer for your old area, may not be the cheapest insurer for your new area but that is out of our hands. I think there is some confusion with regards to your deposit. We would not be able to refund your deposit as this is the initial payment towards your insurance policy, this deposit is never refundable as it goes to pay the insurer. We hope this helps but if you wish to discuss further, please contact us on 0330 808 1500.
"Do NOT touch this company. They are liars and con merchants. How the fca haven’t investigated them I don’t know. They cancelled our policy with out notice, recieved 3 letters after the event stating the policy would be cancelled in September and dated September 19 (it’s now may 19) after a manager Apologised and promised a refund that would be payed in 5 to 7 days, no money appeared so called back 10 days later, to be told it was being processed that day and would be in my bank account that day, following day rang them to ask why I still hadn’t recieved it and was informed by the accounts department that no refund was due, after a change of heart the same guy said it had been processed and would take a further 3 to 5 days to appear in my account... I’m not holding my breath... I will be taking this matter further with the fca and financial ombudsman.... I’ve given this company 1 star only because there isn’t an option for zero or minus stars!!!"
Hi, thanks for your review. We are unsure why your money was not refunded to you when originally agreed. I have spoken to accounts on your behalf and they have verified that this payment has been made. If you do not receive your money by the close of next week, please can you contact the complaints team on 0330 808 1500 and they will speak to the accounts team for you.
"I will report this company to trading standards. They are scam"
Hi Eddie, we are not a scam and do in fact provide thousands of people insurance that meets their needs.
"My daughter car insurance policy start date 20.04.2019 PAID IN FULL. She sent all dokuments via email 21.04.2019 ( copy car driving licence... DVLA code) Revolution insurance sent txt to my daughter 7.05.2019 after cooling off period about additional premium 164.53 £ for the reason of insurer Enforced..... Why? becouse when she gave all details over the phone they ask : how long have you got your driving licence? She said 5 years....They didnt ask from what day you have a driving licence. They should but they didnt..... they was waiting and sent text after cooling off period. They said that She has car driving licence 4 years and 11 months and she must pay 164£. or cancel for 500£ becouse she gave false information. The revolution company rubbing people!!!!!! Shocking customer care.... once they have your money they will treat you with no respect!!!!!!! THIEVES!!!!!!! Will I receive text about additional payment at any time? Till end of insurane policy? possible..... they have fun..... Thieves!!!!!!! Thieves!!!!!!!!!!! Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!! avoid!!!!!!!"
Hi Renata, if a client tells us they have had their license for less than 5 years, it is company practice to request the exact test pass date. However, in this instance, as you mentioned, your daughter told us that she has held her license for 5 years and therefore, we would not request the exact date from her. The additional premium is set by the insurer to cover the change in the risk. We do not wait until after the cooling off period, we have to await the information or request for the additional premium from the insurer. As an FCA regulated business we have to adhere to the strict rules of the regulator and therefore do not steal from our customers.
Our cancellation fee is £100 outside of the cooling off period to cover administration costs. If you need to discuss your options further, please call 0330 808 1500.
"Just a joke company do not use them. They told me on the phone my documents was received and everything was good then cancelled my insurance. X2 years in a row I had to go directly to the insurer to get it reinstated"
Hi Adam, thanks for the review. Without looking into your file itself, we want you to understand that sometimes things can and do go wrong, but ultimately, we pride ourselves in taking the necessary steps to put things right. All of our customers are extremely important to us and if we have made a mistake, we would welcome the opportunity to resolve matters. If this is something you would be interested in letting us do, please contact us.
"Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!!!!! Scam scam scam"
Hi, without further information we are unable to help you with your review. However, we would like to take the opportunity to explain that we do not scam customers but are forced, as brokers, to adhere to the strict rules set by both the insurers and the FCA. If you have an actual complaint, please contact us. The easiest method is via email complaints@insurancerevolution.co.uk
"Horrendous service. Left my job to work for myself so needed courier insurance. Paid over £500 to this company and with a couple of days, without warning, canceled my insurance whilst i was 200 miles away on a job. The have since sacked the guy who dealt with setting up my policy, yet they still won't refund me what's MINE so i can go elsewhere for insurance. I can't work without insurance and because they cancelled it due to THEIR error, I can't get insured elsewhere so can't work until they sort this out. They won't return calls and slam the phone when I finally get through. Absolute cowboys. Only wish I had read all the genuine reviews before starting a policy with the thieves!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID"
Hi Lee, I believe you logged a complaint with our complaints team which has been fully investigated. Without going into details you should now understand the reason your insurer forced cancellation of your policy and that you have been invited to potentially take another policy out with us. We hope this helps.
"I took a=out a policy with this company and they keep asking me to send various forms of verification of ownership. I have now sent everything they have asked for twice and they have come back again weeks later to say they haven't received it and they'll cancel my insurance if I don't provide. Very Very poor communication, plus lost my details twice, this must be against GDPR. They lose your information and then threaten to cancel your insurance..... If you value your time and don't want to waste time sending and resending information and you also want piece of mind that your car is covered then I seriously recommend you DO NOT USE this company... what a crock they are!"
Hi, we are very sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, many of our insurers require documents for their validation purposes. Internally, our validation operates a 48 hour turn around however when received by our Validation team. Insurers can request new copies of documents at any time during your policy in addition to this as per their terms and conditions. We hoe this clarifies the situation.
"Avoid avoid avoid.. u have been warned After full payment taken they wont accept your documents even after previous insurance company sent it to insurance revolution direct I lost over £1400 Full claim currently with FCA for refund"
Hi, we can see that you logged a complaint which was resolved to you satisfaction on the 19th March. However, your review mentions a loss of £1400 which was not part of your original complaint. If this is something that we have missed, please can you contact us at the earliest possible convenience to discuss this matter. Thank you.
"this broker or whatever it is, is more like a scammer. All comments about them which have been posted here are totally true. Lack of communication, lack of knowledge as every time Ive asked them why they have cancelled my insurance when all my documents have been approved they are saying that it is insurer request. After when Ive asked them whats the reason for the insurer to cancel it they said its because i havent put my personal car to the motor trade policy. When i did my qoute have been told several times that i dont have to put a personal ar to the policy and 20 days after they just cancelled the policy. I will be taking them to the court also"
Hi, we believe you logged a complaint with our Complaints team. We hope that the team have been able to handle your complaint. From your review we can see that placing your private vehicle on your motor trade policy may have caused some issues with your insurer, we apologise for the inconvenience caused with this matter.
"same story here was given a quote paid it in full ,was then asked for more money , they asked for £70 extra as i had parked on the main road ,even though i stated this in the quote ,we agreed ill pay £50 now ,5 months later they want an extra £144.44 as my no claims was different dates ,so all in all they wanted an extra £200 ,would not trust them stay away .will be contacting the financial ombudsman as this seems a regular story."
"I had been delivering hot food for a takeaway near where I live when I got pulled over by the police who informed me I didn't have the right insurance for the job. The nice police man gave me a chance to sort the right insurance out and would check me the next day or i would face points and a fine. I phoned around insurance companies but there isn't really any that do food delivery as an option. Finally I came to insurance revolution who sold me a really good package for an alright price. I was happy with this and sent my details and no claims to them, after a month they sent me an email to tell me that the no claims i had sent was wrong. I sent it again and they contacted me again telling me it was wrong again, i asked them what type of proof do they need from me and they said my no claims letter. I asked my previous insurer for this and this took longer than i thought it would to receive and I sent it to insurance revolution. then I got a bill for an extra £400 as my no claims was unacceptable for them. I don't know why, i phoned them and they told me that they had just sent it to the underwriters and they would get back to me about this situation as it should be ok. so I am now into 5 months with them and i am starting to stress as i don't know what is happening about my insurance day to day, they told me monday that my NCB had been approved then on the same day I talked to another guy after receiving another email that it hadn't been checked yet. Now its wednesday I haven't heard from them in person but i have received another email now telling me to pay the demand otherwise they will cancel my insurance. i don't have £400 to pay for one months insurance, so i have no clue what to do. My advice to anyone wanting insurance, don't make the same mistake I made and use this company as it is poorly run and organised. If you deliver hot food like I do, by the time you pay the insurance there will be no money left unless you work full time to pay for the insurance. I know it's not worth getting caught without the right insurance as it carries points and a fine, but I can now see why so many people do it, as insurance companies take advantage of been the only ones who do said insurance. when you phone them about anything concerning your insurance no body knows what anyone else has done on your account and this to me is a waste of my time. I will not be using them again. I wish you all the best in what you decided, but I wouldn't trust them now with anything as they have been a thorn in my side."
Hi Andrew, thanks for your review. Insurers can request documents at any point during the time you are on cover with them. Until we hear from them to confirm they are happy with the documents you have sent in as per their request we can not do anything else. Our team will be in touch once we hear from your insurer and we can look at any next steps steps.
"They just told me last night that the insurance company have canceled my insurance 24 hours ago I had been using my car without insurance, now I am stuck for the weekend 12 miles from the nearest shop in a rural village without even a pub with very little food and a new baby, They are totally incompetent because the last email I had from them was that everything was ok and they will contact me if they need more info, then a short one to say my policy was canceled, I have been driving for 30 years perfect record maximum no claims, all of this started when I questioned the schedule that some of the terms like windscreen cover were missing, their salesmen lie to you to take your money, I paid in full and now I have nothing, will not take this lightly, should have stayed with my slightly more expensive trade wise policy. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS ITS CHEAPER FOR A REASON"
"Set of scammers cancelled my policy due to supposedly having a 2nd job which is false,now I'm going to take it high now and go to the ombudsmen and put a serious complaint in against them."
Insurance Revolution is rated 1.00 based on 24 reviews