Insurance Revolution Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurance Revolution
Read Insurance Revolution Reviews
Very polite and helpful great phone conversation would recommend
Thank you for the 5 star review Roy!
Very helpful service. I made a mistake and the team helped me through it all. Thank you 😊
Thank you for the 5 star review, and glad to hear we was able to help you out!
Craig was a great bloke to chat to. Friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Professional and amiable telephone call. A credit to your company…look after him. Thank you.
Thank you for the 5 star review Peter. We are very happy to hear of the level of service you received and we will of course pass your review onto Craig. Thank you.
Great service resolved my query so happy with the end result.
Thank you for the 5 star review Leticia!
excellent customer service team
Thank you for the 5 star review and the compliments on our customer service team. Glad we was able to help you out.
Spoke to an advisor today who was brilliant, very polite and helpful. Had some IT issues but quickly dealt with them, to continue with my query.
Thank you for the 5 star review Paula. Apologies for the IT issues but we do always try and deal with any issues as quickly as possible and happy to hear this was the case.
Best insurance ı had on my life
Thank you for the 5 star review. It's great to hear you are happy with your insurance.
Sam was very helpful thanks Sam
Thank you for the 5 star review. Very happy to hear Sam was able to help you out.
Good service
Thanks for the 5 star review Petrica!
Excellent service from your representative Alan. He made it easy and straightforward and got me a higher level of cover for a cheaper rate. Can’t praise him enough. Well done Insurance Revolution.
Thank you for the 5 star review. It is great for us to hear that Alan was able to sort our an insurance policy that you are happy with. We will pass on your review to Alan.
I run a small courier business, which is growing fast. I have just opened up a fleet policy. I have never done this before. Elliott my Insurance guy, talk me through it and it all up and running. Happy Days. Thanks
Thank you for the 5 star review. It's great to hear that Elliott was able to help you out with a fleet policy. We we certainly pass on your review to him.
I am very pleased with the excellent service as soon as I finish my things I will apply again. Thank you
Thank you for the 5 star review, were happy to hear you were pleased with our service.
I think it was Ryan. Top customer service. Gave the customer the best advice and done his best to get the insurance I wanted Thankyou
Thank you for the 5 star review. Glad to hear we was able to give you great advice and insurance that suited you.
Had everything sorted in minutes, polite, professional, gonna go far!
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review. We are happy we was able to help you out so quickly.
Great help
Thank you for the 5 star review. Happy to hear we was able to help you out.
The salesman was very polite explained everything to me absolutely excellent customer services
Thank you for the 5 star review, and it's always great to hear you was happy with our customer service.
Good customer service . The gentleman over the phone explain me everything very nicely and briefly.
We appreciate the 5 star review and it's great to hear you were happy with our service. Thank you.
Am very pleased with the service so far, Charlie knott has been extremely helpful!
Thank you for the 5 star review, it's great to hear Charlie has been able to help you out.
Daniel was fantastic!! My situation was very complex but Daniel managed to get me an extremely competitive price. All of the staff that I spoke with were polite and helpful. Great service...I'll be back when I need to insure my own car.
Thank you for the 5 star review! It is great to hear you was happy with our service and we was able to find you a very competitive price.
Insurance Revolution is rated 4.31 based on 178 reviews