Insurance2go  Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Insurance2go
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Insurance2go ?

About Insurance2go : Insurance2go offers great value, comprehensive insurance on Mobile Phones, iPhones, Laptops, iPads and Tablets. Customers can insure their Mobile Phone or iPhone for just £3.99 a month and there are big discounts for customers who pay upfront for 12 months. Laptops can be insured from just £2.99 a month and iPads from just £4.72 a month.

info@insurance2go.co.uk

Insurance 2 Go, Po Box 65951

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Finance & Insurance

Tell us how Insurance2go  made you happy

"you have refused my claim to repair a mobile phone as the phone was just over 6 months old when i took out the policy. your staff encouraged me to appeal which I did yesterday. I have just received a reply to say the appeal will be acknowledged within 3 days BUT I am told I may have to wait 8 weeks !!!! yes 8 weeks to find out if it is successful. How can this be."
Are you Insurance2go ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A nightmare to deal with. Slow to reply and tying to avoid paying out on technicalities."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID! ABSOLUTE SHAM - MULTIPLE FAULTY REPLACEMENTS Absolute sham to deal with when you make a claim. Phone stolen, reported etc. Sent faulty replacements 3 times, nearly 2 months on and still don’t have a replacement phone that actually works. 2 x faulty phones the touch screen kept freezing so uselsss, third kept cutting off my calls so was also useless. Promised collections and delivery that never happen so have wasted many days waiting in. Been on the phone to them so many times it’s ridiculous! Can only ever speak to a line manager rather than someone who is actually able to make decisions. So many assurances made and none have been met. Waiting on another collection of the third faulty phone they have sent me as didn’t collect yesterday. Absolutely had enough now! So much for taking out insurance to “get me back to same position as before phone stolen” their quote."
"Terrible service, never use them. I made claim about one month ago and still no outcome. I call them every 2-3 days, and they always provide the same answer, 'its underwriter who is dealing with it'. Please avoid them at any cost. I am just going to complain about them to FCO."
"Terrible service and a rip-off! After paying for my mobile insurance for 1.5 years they rejected my claim in seconds, based on a vague point in the policy, making me wait 8 weeks for my complaint to be answered to. 8 weeks later they did not take into account any of the additional information I've provided, rejected my complaint, saying they cannot talk to me any more and I should go to the ombudsman. The worse company I've ever had to deal with, don't waste your money on them."
"Very bad customer service. My claim has been in process for over one month. I have been asked for proof of usage, my ID and all of these were provided. After all this waiting they asked me for additional 10 working days and this time also wasn’t guaranteed. If I’m applying for mortgage I’m quite sure will be easier.Joke company who just waste peoples time. Wouldn’t recommend it. Claim reference:450744"
"Easy to set up but if you make a claim they will make you call then several times plus they tell you "we are waiting for the assessment team to APPROVE your claim", so even if you are all covered they will make you wait at least 2 weeks minimum. I would never ever recommend to someone to go for this, it is better to go for another one a bit pricier but reliable. Too disappointed."
"the worst phone insurance company u could get, very slow process and not fast service at all it took them more that 2 weeks to review my claim!!!!! more that 2 week"
"You are one of the most westing time ever dealt with. They send me replacements phone for my phone which was not even 1 week old , the replacement phone I got was used and repaired before , was overheating and switch it self on and off, I get in touch with insurance2go and they told me that they are gonna email me the return label to send the phone back , I have to chose them 2 weeks to send me the email finally after days and hours and keep calling and asking to be send the return label I got it after sending complaints email to head office, moreover after sending the phone 8 days the said we have not got it till I check the tracking and was showing that been delivered I contacted them and I spoke with the same person who told me that is not delivered and I said that the tracking shows that already delivered he told me that from repair centre maybe not updating , again after westing hours yesterday from morning till 16:30 I called back because they should call me but they didn’t I called before they close they claim that the got the phone but I have to pay access because as they said that the phone was damaged by post so i have to pay to sort out my problem which from the beginning was faulty. Customer before you purchase pay attention; the phone which they send you after claim they are used and been repaired before and they are not working good , and as I been told from them team manager that the phone is not covered from the company under warranty because the been open and fixed from unauthorised repair so it means not been fixed and refurbished and any replacement you received if there is any fault which gurntee there is you have to send it back and you have to wait weeks to get response and weeks to get the phone back apart from what kind of repair been done on the device."
"Amazing!! .plus extra !! Read! Offering great service not found by any other providers after researching for days for my iPhone X 256gb insurance as 96% of companies and banks only cover up-to £999 and this phone is £1,150 in small print so noone will cover it except insurance2go, they are the cheapest with amazing trustpilot reviews! With unlimited claims for a year, as others only allow two per year and indeed the cheapest!! Sign up with my link and get a £5 starbucks gift card!!!! insurance2go.mention-me. com/m/ol/re0hb-kirill-solovyov Paste the link in your browser, without any SPACES in the link after the . And com"
Insurance2go  is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews