Insurance2go  Reviews

Insurance 2 Go, Po Box 65951

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Finance & Insurance

How would you rate Insurance2go  ?

"You are one of the most westing time ever dealt with. They send me replacements phone for my phone which was not even 1 week old , the replacement phone I got was used and repaired before , was overheating and switch it self on and off, I get in touch with insurance2go and they told me that they are gonna email me the return label to send the phone back , I have to chose them 2 weeks to send me the email finally after days and hours and keep calling and asking to be send the return label I got it after sending complaints email to head office, moreover after sending the phone 8 days the said we have not got it till I check the tracking and was showing that been delivered I contacted them and I spoke with the same person who told me that is not delivered and I said that the tracking shows that already delivered he told me that from repair centre maybe not updating , again after westing hours yesterday from morning till 16:30 I called back because they should call me but they didn’t I called before they close they claim that the got the phone but I have to pay access because as they said that the phone was damaged by post so i have to pay to sort out my problem which from the beginning was faulty. Customer before you purchase pay attention; the phone which they send you after claim they are used and been repaired before and they are not working good , and as I been told from them team manager that the phone is not covered from the company under warranty because the been open and fixed from unauthorised repair so it means not been fixed and refurbished and any replacement you received if there is any fault which gurntee there is you have to send it back and you have to wait weeks to get response and weeks to get the phone back apart from what kind of repair been done on the device."
"Amazing!! .plus extra !! Read! Offering great service not found by any other providers after researching for days for my iPhone X 256gb insurance as 96% of companies and banks only cover up-to £999 and this phone is £1,150 in small print so noone will cover it except insurance2go, they are the cheapest with amazing trustpilot reviews! With unlimited claims for a year, as others only allow two per year and indeed the cheapest!! Sign up with my link and get a £5 starbucks gift card!!!! insurance2go.mention-me. com/m/ol/re0hb-kirill-solovyov Paste the link in your browser, without any SPACES in the link after the . And com"
Insurance2go  is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews