Insurance Protector Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insurance Protector Reviews

About Insurance Protector:

Insurance Protector provides the very best insurance solutions for your specific business and property requirements, at very competitive premiums, ensuring a first class service every time.

As an independent insurance broker we will work on your behalf. Through experience we will search the market to locate the most competitive prices available, meaning that you don’t have to spend hours on the phone or online looking for quotes yourself.

Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable insurance representatives are dedicated to providing the most suitable insurance products for each and every client.

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Molly was very helpful and efficient and would recommend this company
Nice and easy thanks
Great service Molly was great to deal with. Highly recommended
Excellent support from Mr Jack Riese to resolve a challenging situation and find a workable solution. He showed persistence and was highly customer-focused. I recommend IP fully.
Once we got through delta with promptly
I have insured my rental house through them for several years. Renewal is always efficient. Fortunately I have never needed to claim so can't comment on that.
A Great service , very helpful and friendly. Sal was very helpful and very fast and efficient in communication both by email and telephone. Thank you.
Helpful and straightforward response to my insurance query. Very competitive quote and easy to set up insurance.
Very helpful
A very straightforward process dug me out of proper hole of my own making. There was no fuss or long delay, thank you
Very helpful with what I needed to insure my trailer and very polite
A good service provided by Molly with clear explainations.
Very easy to deal with.
The call and I was very helpful and got me the “fast and efficiently
Excellent service and extremely helpful. I would thoroughly recommend Insurance Protector for insuring trailers. Thank you
It was fast and easy with the help of a nice lady called Molly.
Awesome insurance broker, always getting you the best renewal price! Thanks molly
Molly was professional, clearly spoken and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Molly
Lovely and helpful agent I think called Holly. Thank you
I had a delightful conversation with Vicky who dealt with my renewal. She was informative friendly and took a mundane task and made it fun! She made aware of the things I hadn't paid attention to and advised me regard the level of my cover and its suitability considering the Pandemic we are in. I would say excellent customer service from Vicky!!!
Insurance Protector is rated 4.85 based on 665 reviews