InStyle LED Ltd Reviews

InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2016
MICHAEL
InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2016
NIKI
Service was brilliant and the end result fantastic. They also introduced us to a great installer (Damon) who was really expert!
If like myself you have spent hours researching for your LED project you will be aware of just how arduous the task can be, although advise is available it is seldom clear and very often tailored to the adviser’s specific product and knowledge base which is often limited and can leave one feeling confused and frustrated. I was finding the experience challenging as the options available appeared to be endless the procurement procedure totally fragmented and the advice and level of expertise offered almost always open to interpretation. One call to the technical department at Instyle changed all that. After a brief exchange of pleasantries, I outline my project plan and the technical assistant talked me through it item by item recommending the correct product solution at each stage, within 15 minutes we had a complete itinerary of what was required. An hour after the call ended a quote arrived in my e-mail which I found perfectly agreeable and I completed the purchase without hesitation. As promised the items arrived safely the next day allowing me to commence the installation immediately now three days after contacting them, I have a fully functioning LED system up and running. Having spent the vast majority of my career in facilities / project management within the financial sector I am well aware of the rigours involved addressing procurement and how difficult it can be to find the right supplier or service provider therefore following my order I conversed with Instyle further to gain a broader understanding of their business. In my experience I found Instyle to be a client focused company whose staff are professional and knowledgeable regarding the industry they serve, the products Instyle offer appear to be of high quality and to complete the service they have put in place a very simple but extremely efficient order to delivery process. I would have no hesitation recommending them to my own corporate or private clients for consideration.
They provide the products assembled, with a pre-calculated matching power supply, to my dimensions. They also helped with advice on connections.
InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 9th February 2017
Product was good quality and delivery was exceptional however I feel they were a little over priced in comparison to competitors.
The LED lights were easy to install and look very professional for my man cave! You definitely pay for what you get, because the lights are absolutely amazing!
This was my second occasion of using InStyle LED, which should speak volumes. I experienced a consistent level of help and advice for both projects. I can whole heartedly recommend InStyle LED for your lighting solutions.
InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2016
I have been dealing with John and what can I say - LEGEND!! I am very picky and inquisitive and I have to understand all the in's and out's before I buy (how it works, how it connects, what wattage etc. etc.). John had all the patience in the world for me - believe me he needed it :) Once again John, THANK YOU for all your help/support and I look forward to receiving my LED's...
For a home made project for outside lighting, I send some prictures and what I wanted to achieve, including dimensions. I received a clear price quotation within a day, products were designed at correct length, and lumens to achieve goals. I received the goods a couple of days later (payment instructions were not so clear for mainland Europe). When installed, the goals were fully reached. Very satisfied!
I recently ordered some LED strip lighting for my new kitchen, I was advised on the best products for the effect I wanted to achieve by the helpful sales team. Once I was happy with my quote and I placed my made to length lighting it was on my doorstep within 2 days. My electrician had some questions regarding instillation to which the tenchinal department were happy to answer. Overall I am very pleased with the lighting effect and the service from start to finish.
I will start this review by stating that I don't do them very often. On this occasion I would like to extend my praise and thanks to John James and the team at InStyle LED for their outstanding customer service, advice and not least of all patience. We embarked on a two storey extension early in 2017, including a kitchen/diner, bedroom with ensuite and a garden patio. I wanted to complement the LED downlighting (being fitted by the builders electrician) with RGBW LED strip lighting, both in the downstairs kitchen area, in the ensuite and around the patio. John was extremely helpful in answering all my many questions, both around the things to consider and kind of effect various lighting options would give, but also around troubleshooting the installation when the builder's electricians managed to mess things up. It transpired that in additional to some miss-wiring, we had also encountered a batch issue with one of the LED controllers but the after sales experience was simply excellent. It's all very well getting a great price from somewhere but if you're like me then you always wonder what will happen if anything goes wrong. John and the team went out of the way to resolve the issue and we friendly, polite and efficient in doing so. We are absolutely delighted with the end result and my experience with InStyle LED deserves no less than my unreserved recommendation.
InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2018
Excellent porducts
From initial discussion about requirement to aftersales support. Very happy with this company. Highly recommended.
Always there to help with good quality led products.
Very helpful and informative staff, helped me from first point of contact all the way through to insulation advice, they even spoke directly to my electrician.
Always attentive. Always helpful. Very reliable.
My patio lighting issue's was becoming a night mere until i spoke to inStyle and explained exactly what i wanted, Problem solved . Delivery was fast and fitted spot on to my dimensions. My partner and my self are over the moon with the finished effect I would recommend inStyle to anyone and would definitely use them for any more of my lighting issues. Thanks inStyle from Steve & Jane
Extremely helpful customer support. Talked my electrician and me through every step of fitting their excellent LED tape product, for the first time. Lovely people, with patience and engagement in the success of a project.
Very fast service for a custom cut-and-soldered LED strip. Great quality.
Great customer service
InStyle provided great advice to help me choose the right lighting, were able to customise the LED strip at reasonable cost which then arrived very quickly. The transformers and LED tape are high quality and work really well for my application (above-cabinet kitchen lighting). When I needed to exchange a component their communication and customer service was excellent - very quick, personal service. I will definitely use InStyle again - highly recommended.
InStyle LED Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 99 reviews