InStyle LED Ltd Reviews

InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2016
MICHAEL
InStyle LED Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2016
NIKI
Hi John from instyle led was very helpfully from first initial phone call to collecting goods . Also took time to go through technical issues . Happy customer. Zak
Excellent, reliable service. Thank you...
Good service and communication
I have used Instyle for most of our lighting in our bowling center. Mainly LED strips and RGB's and fittings. Great company to deal with. Good clear communications throughout the process and trouble free transactions. Aidan Kirwan (Director Rogue Leisure Ltd)
There was a gap in the market for this type of service, fantastic quality products delivered exactly how you need it, with responsive staff. InStyle have never failed to deliver when we've needed them, and we've put 100s metres of their products into several high-end projects.
Ordered led tape delivered next day, easy and straight forward process. Would recommend
Excellent well run company all questions answered re the led RGB lighting I bought and its now up and running. We are very pleased. Quick delivery too and honest! I dont often recommend a company but this one is exceptional..well done InStyleLED !!!
Fantastic. Great service. Love my new lights
Instyle LED LTD is professional and reliable company, staff are very helpful, friendly, knowledgable and are always happy to help with any question about the products they provide. They always provide a 5* service, Would happyly recommend and purchase from then on the near future.
Great product as described. Accurate description and quick fitting. Really easy product to use.
Excellent company, met my requirements & brilliant team with buckets of knowledge putting my mind at ease. Excellent quality tape. I ordered an RGB Wireless Remote and Tape, all works perfectly, no problems what's so ever. Excellent!
Ordered some 15 watt rgb led's for around my TV. They look fantastic, will buy from Instyle led again.
These guys are great, very helpful and great service/products, as a regular customer I can highly recommend inStyle Simon Gallop, Director, Belmont Homes
I find Instyle very easy to deal with, very pleasant and always deliver as promised. Viv Gallop Co. Sec for Belmont Homes Cheshire Ltd
Really pleased with the whole service start to finish. Product was excellent, as described and installed on time. After service was great, really helpful and informative.
Well!! if you want good service, good products and technical help with what you are buying, you could not get any better then shopping at Instyle LED. As Electrical Contractors we place our order and get 24 hour turn round and been using this company for over 2 years now with no problems. There expertise in this field and there reliability with good quality products at there prices keeps us in good stead with our clients. We have done and trailed the web part in the past for companies and prices, but after finding this company these guys have not let us down yet. Jim Keegan MD
Brilliant company .. Extremely professional !! Would definitely recommend
Helpful good customer service and follow up
This company was recommended to me by a friend and they didn't disappoint. From start to finish the customer service was excellent and the standard of work was above my expectations. Really happy and would recommend to anybody. ????
Great service! Great customer service and great product!
InStyle LED Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 99 reviews