InStyle LED Ltd Reviews

Main Street
Willoughby Waterleys

Telephone
Simon
"I will start this review by stating that I don't do them very often. On this occasion I would like to extend my praise and thanks to John James and the team at InStyle LED for their outstanding customer service, advice and not least of all patience. We embarked on a two storey extension early in 2017, including a kitchen/diner, bedroom with ensuite and a garden patio. I wanted to complement the LED downlighting (being fitted by the builders electrician) with RGBW LED strip lighting, both in the downstairs kitchen area, in the ensuite and around the patio. John was extremely helpful in answering all my many questions, both around the things to consider and kind of effect various lighting options would give, but also around troubleshooting the installation when the builder's electricians managed to mess things up. It transpired that in additional to some miss-wiring, we had also encountered a batch issue with one of the LED controllers but the after sales experience was simply excellent. It's all very well getting a great price from somewhere but if you're like me then you always wonder what will happen if anything goes wrong. John and the team went out of the way to resolve the issue and we friendly, polite and efficient in doing so. We are absolutely delighted with the end result and my experience with InStyle LED deserves no less than my unreserved recommendation."
STEVE
"They provide the products assembled, with a pre-calculated matching power supply, to my dimensions. They also helped with advice on connections."
"This was my second occasion of using InStyle LED, which should speak volumes. I experienced a consistent level of help and advice for both projects. I can whole heartedly recommend InStyle LED for your lighting solutions."
"Highly recommend InStyle LED, they supply all my LED lighting requirements, from kitchen lighting to feature ceiling lighting. Very easy to install and I can rely on the longevity of the product. Very fast and efficient delivery too which is very important as projects can change and InStyle LED always accomadate to the change of design quickly."
"Always willing to pay that bit more for the good quality and service I receive from these guys... while they are competitive, they do not sell cheap and nasty like many other vendors. Always well stocked and ready to help me out of sticky situations. The sales team are knowledgeable and friendly, so only have good things to report!"
"John supplied me with a bespoke led string plus leads clips and an led power unit. He was very helpful and the finished job is excellent"
"Products are excellent but it was the after sales technical support that was realy fantastic. The electrician we used to install our lights reported an issue and John in technical support instantly diagnosed the issue from the photos we sent him. It was in fact an error on the electricians part. Thanks for the support."
"Excellent porducts"
"From initial discussion about requirement to aftersales support. Very happy with this company. Highly recommended."
"Always there to help with good quality led products."
"Very helpful and informative staff, helped me from first point of contact all the way through to insulation advice, they even spoke directly to my electrician."
"Always attentive. Always helpful. Very reliable."
"My patio lighting issue's was becoming a night mere until i spoke to inStyle and explained exactly what i wanted, Problem solved . Delivery was fast and fitted spot on to my dimensions. My partner and my self are over the moon with the finished effect I would recommend inStyle to anyone and would definitely use them for any more of my lighting issues. Thanks inStyle from Steve & Jane"
"Extremely helpful customer support. Talked my electrician and me through every step of fitting their excellent LED tape product, for the first time. Lovely people, with patience and engagement in the success of a project."
"Very fast service for a custom cut-and-soldered LED strip. Great quality."
"Great customer service"
"InStyle provided great advice to help me choose the right lighting, were able to customise the LED strip at reasonable cost which then arrived very quickly. The transformers and LED tape are high quality and work really well for my application (above-cabinet kitchen lighting). When I needed to exchange a component their communication and customer service was excellent - very quick, personal service. I will definitely use InStyle again - highly recommended."
"Helped understand what I needed and provided all components."
"Great advice and customer service"
"Good product knowledge and helpful team who fulfilled my requirements exactly. Also sent on time. Fully recommended instyle led."
"Product was good quality and delivery was exceptional however I feel they were a little over priced in comparison to competitors."
InStyle LED Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 91 reviews