InStyle LED Ltd Reviews

Waterleys
Main Street
Willoughby Waterleys

STEVE
"They provide the products assembled, with a pre-calculated matching power supply, to my dimensions. They also helped with advice on connections."
MICHAEL
"This was my second occasion of using InStyle LED, which should speak volumes. I experienced a consistent level of help and advice for both projects. I can whole heartedly recommend InStyle LED for your lighting solutions."
"Customer service is second to none, through deciding what products to use through to installation. After buying cheap leds from ebay thinking products like these are all built equal, I had to discard the cheaper ebay products and source new products. Immediately knew InStyle was the right choice through they extensive product range, knowledge and customer service. Wouldn't not hesitate to recommend InStyle and will be my first port of call for any LED projects I may have in the future."
"Excellent porducts"
"From initial discussion about requirement to aftersales support. Very happy with this company. Highly recommended."
"Always there to help with good quality led products."
"Very helpful and informative staff, helped me from first point of contact all the way through to insulation advice, they even spoke directly to my electrician."
Tim Westwood
Verified Buyer
"Always attentive. Always helpful. Very reliable."
STEVEN DAVIES
Verified Buyer
"My patio lighting issue's was becoming a night mere until i spoke to inStyle and explained exactly what i wanted, Problem solved . Delivery was fast and fitted spot on to my dimensions. My partner and my self are over the moon with the finished effect I would recommend inStyle to anyone and would definitely use them for any more of my lighting issues. Thanks inStyle from Steve & Jane"
"Extremely helpful customer support. Talked my electrician and me through every step of fitting their excellent LED tape product, for the first time. Lovely people, with patience and engagement in the success of a project."
"Very fast service for a custom cut-and-soldered LED strip. Great quality."
"Great customer service"
Ian Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"InStyle provided great advice to help me choose the right lighting, were able to customise the LED strip at reasonable cost which then arrived very quickly. The transformers and LED tape are high quality and work really well for my application (above-cabinet kitchen lighting). When I needed to exchange a component their communication and customer service was excellent - very quick, personal service. I will definitely use InStyle again - highly recommended."
"Helped understand what I needed and provided all components."
"Great advice and customer service"
"Good product knowledge and helpful team who fulfilled my requirements exactly. Also sent on time. Fully recommended instyle led."
"Product was good quality and delivery was exceptional however I feel they were a little over priced in comparison to competitors."
TIM RAILTON
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, from discussions around the concept to dealing with any snags post installation. InStyle have been a pleasure to deal with. I will certainly recommend InStyle to friends and family."
"Great service, great products!"
"The LED lights were easy to install and look very professional for my man cave! You definitely pay for what you get, because the lights are absolutely amazing!"
Jamie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Service and quick delivery. High quality products all round"
InStyle LED Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 86 reviews