instruments4music Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend instruments4music

Tell us how instruments4music made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"delighted with the product. It arrived promptly and was exactly what Iwanted"
"just what I needed , prompt reply to my email and sorted it out when delivery went to wrong place (delivery drivers fault)"
"excellent service, delivered on time"
"Good value. Fast and efficient service."
"Good quality for price, arrived really promptly."
"Lovely xylophone. Beautiful colours and very reasonably priced. In tune! Only feedback would be it would be nice if the colours indicated an octave eve both C’s are red or something :)"
"Great value and quick delivery"
"I purchased a cable drum (empty) and am extremely pleased with the item. It is very strong and far better than I imagined it would be for the price. It was very easy to modify and to fit a four way socket. I recommend both this item and the company, instruments 4 music, for the efficient handling of my order and for the speedy delivery."
"Why did I not see one of these before/ they are just fantastic. A must carry item. Cheers Bob C."
"It came very quickly, but it is a very light bow...would have appreciated the opportunity to pick the weight."
"I ordered a guitar amplifier and I received it however it did not work at all and I am very dissatisfied with the product and service. Don't rip people off!"
"My grandchildren šŸ˜"
"pleased with purchase, prompt delivery and very good service,"
"Easy to order and prompt delivery."
"Bought a trombone stand which is very stable, lots of adjustment, feels good quality and looks the part"
"super product and excellent service"
"Recently purchased a set of new strings for the ordering was simple and delivered in days. Now my granddaughter can carry on practicing- she has a way to go!"
instruments4music is rated 4.74 based on 725 reviews