Institute of Forex Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Institute of Forex

Tell us how Institute of Forex made you happy

"The proof is in the pudding and over the last 5 weeks I've made approx. £3,500 trading their strategies! I place my trades each evening as they recommend which means that in the day I don't even have to think about it, plus because the stop loss and take profit levels are set when you place the trade I don't need to keep watching them as they close automatically. They call this the set and forget. I'm still learning, but so far they've made it clear that anybody can do it, I always thought you needed to be a genius which I am not! The plan is to keep growing my pot of money and eventually leave my job and make this my job, trading on some of the lower time frames too to make some more money as well, but even then it should only be a couple of hours a day. The great thing as well is they are alwys happy to answer your emails and give you all the help you need"
"I had been looking at other courses, however it seemed that in most instances you buy the course and are left to it. What I found excellent about this company is that there is a support infrastructure in place. The trading room is excellent, you can browse the different channels. For example if you're trading the EUR/USD pair you can go in to that channel and talk to other members in there to share trades and ideas, but the main thing is you're able to private message the team at the institute who will answer all of your questions and give you advice on what you're maybe not doing so well and how you can always improve. The weekly analysis is great as well, and the webinars have been a massive help, there are generic ones every week but also ones specifically based around trading their strategies. It really feels like a community where everyone learns from each other as we are all here for the same reason"
"The pin bar strategy is simplistic genius. I’ve started looking at the other strategies too but their pin bar one is really excellent and very straightforward. I wasn’t best pleased about paying for the full version, however If what I'm buying will generate substantially more income than I pay for it in the first place then it's really a no-brainer. Indeed, the profit from the first 4 trades I made from what I learnt paid for it, and more. This is probably the best thing I've done in years."
"I truly cannot believe my experience so far. Like others, I got an ad in the post and took a look at the website. I'm a PE teacher during the day and while I love my job, it doesn't pay a fortune so when it comes to ways to make some extra money then I'm all ears. After getting through the course which, although seemed short, was very concise and covered everything clearly (I have to say that they do have a unique way of explaining difficult concepts in basic terms, very quickly), I then put some money into my trading account with an online broker. The institute staff told me that the best strategy to start with is their pin bar one which I have found to be incredibly easy to implement. You don't need spreadsheets of data and sophisticated systems, they have a KISS (keep it simple, stupid) rule which is that the best ways to make money trading are often the most straightforward. I've placed 6 trades to date and a total profit of £1,285.19 which is a really big deal for me. Given that I'm spending 15-30 minutes in the evening before bed going over the charts then it's really amazing. A big THANK YOU to the Institute of Forex!"
"Rules are easy to follow and well explained. Expectations are managed unlike other ‘magic pill’ trading courses which promise to make you rich quickly."
"Wow! I don’t know where to start! After receiving a flyer through my letterbox I looked in to the offer a little more and get started, it’s free so I thought I’ve got absolutely nothing to lose. I have to say I was initially a little bit disappointed that there was limited free content, and while I understand they have to make money I think it should have been made more clear from the start. However, once I had completed the complimentary sections I ended up upgrading on the monthly plan. It’s not just the extended course, you also receive monthly services such as the live trading room, but the real gem is the live streams which provide a plethora of information, acting as my trading 'bible' each week. The sheer expertise of the Institute analysts is really inspiring to watch and learn from. I’m yet to start trading with real money but hopefully soon once I have some more confidence."
"An excellent blue print on how to build a substantial second income in 30 minutes a day. Once you invest the time in to learning from the course it will keep paying off. Basically if you trade on the daily chart, which is the most accurate chart anyway, then you only need to spend 15 minutes or so a day trading. I'm earning around £250 per week extra (from a relatively small account size) so I certainly can;'t complain!"
"Very clear teaching with lots of regular, practical examples. Particularly good for those with limited spare time who are aiming to trade the longer timescales/charts (1 day and over)."
"I just made over £600 on a trade for gbp/usd based on the fibonacci strategy!!!!!! thank you!!! :D"
"I have traded for 5+ years, I started a technical trader, and kept working to learn more about how professional traders go about business, but what I found was it's very hard to find someone who is willing to teach you! The institute have not only filled that void but very much exceeded it. If your looking for a place to learn not only how to trade, but why to take a trade, then my opinion is this is a great place to learn and sharpen your skills"
"The level of knowledge demonstrated by the staff at this company is unrivaled by any other trading groups i have joined in the past."
"To be honest I had thought this was way out of my depth, I'm not very good at maths and I thought you would need to be the smartest guy in the room to make money trading, but they have presented topics very simply and their entire trading style is based around K.I.S.S. The only negative i can think of is that some of the videos are not as long as I would like, sometimes it gets ahead of itself and I'm left a bit lost and have to ask them for clarification"
"Wonderful work and support from the team! Probably around 4 out of 5 days each week are profitable, and delighted too to see in the trading room that trading isn't just for men!"
"For the money, absolutely worth every penny. I am of the belief that when it comes to trading you inevitably pay for your education, either by going to a proper provider like the institute of forex and learning how to do it, or by trying to do it on your own and losing money"
"I am retired with a lot of free time on my hands, so when I received their advertisement in the post I was intrigued and thought it deserved a look at. From the outset, it was very clear that they know what they’re talking about as I worked through the course in the best part of an evening. While I do think that the cost should have been made clearer upfront (the advertisement said ‘free’, although it was obvious that there would be an optional cost at some point), I thought the cost of £400 was very reasonable. I was impressed by what I’d watched so far, the support team was helpful and knowledgeable and reviews are excellent. If you consider that you can spend almost £10,000 per year to study at a university, or £30,000 for some cooking schools then £400 looks like nothing in comparison. Also, this is essentially a course on how to make money, so if you listen and learn then you can make your investment back very quickly. The paid section of the course was really excellent, with screen recordings of charts and analysis by top traders, it is really great to watch. I have found that even though I only paid 2 months ago, they are frequently upgrading and adding new content to help the community, and as I have already paid I will get all updates in the future. You also get lots of recurring services, such as their trading room where you can communicate with them directly and ask questions. There were a few things I got stuck on and they were only too happy to help me out personally. The webinars have been excellent too - I’m not always available for the live version but I can watch a recording later, plus loads more. I am definitely very pleased I joined, and while I don’t want to go in to specifics about profits, I am definitely confident in placing my own trades now and am profitable the majority of the time"
"I can seriously see this replacing my full-time job within 6 months. If I can make a 9-15% return on a single trade depending on the strategy, while risking only 3% then that is a very, very profitable model! Trading is just great fun, fascinating and can be very lucrative if you know what you're doing. The banks are making billions and billions doing pretty much the same thing every year, I think i can continue to make a tiny fraction of that"
"Very good course, one of the best available online. From experience with other courses, I found them to be very dry and monotonous, however this one is very enjoyable, lighthearted but professional at the same time"
"Great stuff, not just education, also plenty of calculators, calendars, graphics and documents. Everything you need or could ever want is there, and they've recently added to it again."
"Excellent site, for beginner traders to the much more experienced, I would recommend without hesitation"
Institute of Forex is rated 4.91 based on 54 reviews