instantprint. Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend instantprint.

How would you rate instantprint.?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about instantprint. in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY... Company sent me 2000 copy's of my logo leaving out half my design that I designed on there website. They had a problem with my logo artwork that I approved for them to fix. Also I set up a vertical leaflet to which they send me horizontal. Waste of time AND MONEY"
Jordan Back
"Company is great, products are excellent quality and very cheap. The turnaround is excellent will use again :)"
"Always great service, very quick deliver and high quality prints. Great customer service when needing extra help with artwork."
"Very helpful and fantastic quality."
Julie
"the service was excellent. the online chat feature was extremely useful in organising my order and the advice was excellent. the product arrived today and we are very pleased with the quality, and will definitely be using them again. Fab!"
instantprint. is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews