instantprint. Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend instantprint.

How would you rate instantprint. ?

Andrea Ayala
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Instant quote on their website. Very good quality... Exceptional costumer service via email. Very quick communication and very clear. Proofs come very quickly afterwards and very accurate. I have been using them for 4 years and I would always recommend! Unbeatable price for leaflets and I work with another two print companies (for custom cuts which are not done by InstantPrint) Thanks!"
"Terrible service. Catalog of issues again. Would not recommend and would advice to use solopress.com."
"I use instant print probably once/twice a month for the past few years so familar with their services. Typically they are great and reliable, and get orders out with delivery 2-3 days later. On the odd occasion they are late (the past four orders) they have been late on delivery by a day, not the end of the world, and they give you £15 credit for being late. However on my most recent experience, they have been awful. I have provided documents and instructions for print, and they have sent me the proofs before print. Each time they have messed up the proof so that it is wrong - I'm now on my fifth attempt and well over a week since the order was made, and it's becoming extremely frustrating. I have clients who are not receiving the service required because Instantprint cannot get a simple proof correct. What makes it even more frustrating is that when I point out what is incorrect on the proof, and give clear instruction of how to rectify, they send me the exact same proof in their next attempt (the exact same one four times in a row) - like they didn't even acknowledge or read the criticism provided. I am happy to remove this review if they are able to get the proof correct on next attempt, and acknowledge their faults."
"WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY... Company sent me 2000 copy's of my logo leaving out half my design that I designed on there website. They had a problem with my logo artwork that I approved for them to fix. Also I set up a vertical leaflet to which they send me horizontal. Waste of time AND MONEY"
Jordan Back
"Company is great, products are excellent quality and very cheap. The turnaround is excellent will use again :)"
"Always great service, very quick deliver and high quality prints. Great customer service when needing extra help with artwork."
"Very helpful and fantastic quality."
Julie
"the service was excellent. the online chat feature was extremely useful in organising my order and the advice was excellent. the product arrived today and we are very pleased with the quality, and will definitely be using them again. Fab!"
instantprint. is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews