instantprint. Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend instantprint.
10AM
10AM

Tell us how instantprint. made you happy

"To preface this: I am a marketer who deals with professional printers on a weekly basis, but for something for a personal side project I decided to try out a different supplier and thought i'd give Instantprint a go.... huuuuuge mistake. The uploading and proofing process was so complicated and un-user friendly, the results were inconsistent and and the customer service was appauling. I ended up cancelling half our order, but had to pay for one set of flyers that they had already printed (they were the only ones they hadn't sent us a proof of :/). The woman we spoke to on the phone was incredibly unhelpful and rude, and just kept repeating the same thing. To top it off I come on here and read reviews that the quality of the products is awful, so now I'm dreading receiving the ones that we did end up having to pay for... really wish I'd stuck with a supplier i know."
Are you instantprint.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The most excruciating and frustrating experience getting artwork approved. Even when sending screenshot inaccurate proofs sent that clearly do not resemble the art work ensuing in a backwards and forwards scenario whereby when one error is corrected another one emerges. Should have heeded my first unpleasant experience. Never ever again. Will not use instant print again."
"First experience was very good. However, the second one was terrible. Confusing while approving the layouts, delivery date promised not honoured, menus printed in the wrong size and very poor quality. And to top up a terrible customer service if you can call it that. Extremely disappoint with level of service. Used to be good but now it's very bad. Do not surprise by the tons of daily discount vouchers sebt by email and website promos... Just lost £50 and being a small and independent business it really represents a lot. Hope you don't have the same bad experience. Rather don't try"
Hi Anna,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear there were issues with this. I'd really like to have a chat about this with you. If you could call me on 0191 27 27 327.

Many thanks
Harry
"Poor quality - shadows around the logo and writing. Things happen, but the response was poor - avoiding my questions and wasting my time. Will not be using in future"
"A4 flyers arrived but colours completely off - too dark / green colour not printed properly. Instantprint wont accept it's their fault! Terrible support. Wont be using again if they cant rectify this basic issue."
"Absolutely appalling product quality and customer service. The labels I ordered don’t work properly and fall off within a short time of sticking them on. Tried to get a refund but they insist on inspecting them, yet won’t sort out the return and have been dragging their heels for weeks. Useless agent on web chat. Useless response team by email. Asked for a pre-paid envelope to send back their poor quality products and they sent me a plain envelope. Went back to them again and requested a prepaid envelope AGAIN. Nothing has come through. Having to constantly keep chasing this and see no end in sight. Complete waste of time and money. NEVER use this company."
"Excellent service. Instant quote on their website. Very good quality... Exceptional costumer service via email. Very quick communication and very clear. Proofs come very quickly afterwards and very accurate. I have been using them for 4 years and I would always recommend! Unbeatable price for leaflets and I work with another two print companies (for custom cuts which are not done by InstantPrint) Thanks!"
"Terrible service. Catalog of issues again. Would not recommend and would advice to use solopress.com."
"I use instant print probably once/twice a month for the past few years so familar with their services. Typically they are great and reliable, and get orders out with delivery 2-3 days later. On the odd occasion they are late (the past four orders) they have been late on delivery by a day, not the end of the world, and they give you £15 credit for being late. However on my most recent experience, they have been awful. I have provided documents and instructions for print, and they have sent me the proofs before print. Each time they have messed up the proof so that it is wrong - I'm now on my fifth attempt and well over a week since the order was made, and it's becoming extremely frustrating. I have clients who are not receiving the service required because Instantprint cannot get a simple proof correct. What makes it even more frustrating is that when I point out what is incorrect on the proof, and give clear instruction of how to rectify, they send me the exact same proof in their next attempt (the exact same one four times in a row) - like they didn't even acknowledge or read the criticism provided. I am happy to remove this review if they are able to get the proof correct on next attempt, and acknowledge their faults."
"WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY... Company sent me 2000 copy's of my logo leaving out half my design that I designed on there website. They had a problem with my logo artwork that I approved for them to fix. Also I set up a vertical leaflet to which they send me horizontal. Waste of time AND MONEY"
"Company is great, products are excellent quality and very cheap. The turnaround is excellent will use again :)"
"Always great service, very quick deliver and high quality prints. Great customer service when needing extra help with artwork."
"Very helpful and fantastic quality."
"the service was excellent. the online chat feature was extremely useful in organising my order and the advice was excellent. the product arrived today and we are very pleased with the quality, and will definitely be using them again. Fab!"
instantprint. is rated 2.50 based on 14 reviews