Instant Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Instant Furniture
"Friendly, knowledge & helpful in store service. Efficient and reliable delivery service and kept well informed At each stage. Very friendly and helpful delivery men. More than happy to recommend this business and would buy from them again."
"Did all you could to supply me with what I needed when I needed it and kept in informed of the progress of my order"
"We ordered 2 beds, 2 mattresses, 2 side tables and 2 wardrobes. We were very happy with the service we received by Steve in the showroom and indeed all staff including delivery drivers and fitters. The items were top quality as described and arrived on time. We return to the showroom regularly to review new arrivals."
"this is a test for the vouchercode alice@reviews.co.uk"
"friendly and helpful"
"Good furnature that was reasonably priced. People friendly and helpful in the shop, delivery was prompt and delivery men could not do any more, great customer service."
"Professional and courteous assistance throughout my shopping experience. No pressure salespersons, allowed to browse around the shop in peace. Support and assistance given when required. The experience continued with delivery of my goods,which I must add are of amazing quality, when 2 very cheerful and obliging gentleman first called to give expected eta and arrived promptly. Both were very respectable and appeared very happy with their work. Neither home or furniture were damaged in anyway. From start to finish an excellent service."
"Value for money"
"great service and fast delivery"
"Friendly, helpful staff, both in shop and delivery. No sales pressure. Accommodated our delivery requirements. Quality product purchased. Will deal with company again."
"Very happy with both the service and the goods I bought. Thank you!"
"The service and product are amazing"
"Friendly staff, Delivered promptly and phoned to give notice"
"Cannot fault quality and delivery"
"Quality of furniture"
"delivery on time and superp items at a very good price :-)"
"good service"
"Quality goods, good price, quick delivery"
"Excellent customer service, great products at good prices"
"We are very impressed with all of the staff, both in the shop and the delivery men. The staff in the shop were very helpful and patient. We arranged a delivery date to suit us and were informed a few days before the arranged date that all was well and the delivery would take place as planned. On the day of the delivery we were phoned to say the van was on its way. When they arrived they put matting down to protect our floor, the men were polite, professional and very careful with our goods. We would use this company again. Thank you to all concerned."
Instant Furniture is rated 4.87 based on 107 reviews