INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Helpful staff, competitive prices and fast delivery!
Hi Jabriel,

Thanks so much for leaving the review, we really hope your enjoying your light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting.
Prompt personal service. I received a prompt, polite response to my enquiry. My lights were then despatched immediately and at a competitive price.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Great company
Hi Samuel,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback, we really hope your enjoying your light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting.
Vi bestilte for over en måned siden. Hørte intet, men rykkede dem. Beskeden var, at lamperne snart skulle ankomme. Siden har vi ikke hørt noget.
Dear Vinni,
As per our messages to you last week, we were very sorry to hear about the delay you have had. I have looked at the notes on your account and the lights actually arrived at our offices the day that you left your review. We then arranged immediate shipment by courier to you in Denmark.

As I explained then, your lights are hand-made and manufactured by a company here in the UK to the highest standards and produced to order. Coronavirus meant that the factory had to close in April and May to protect staff and, since they re-opened in mid-May, they have been working with much smaller teams (like ourselves), and I'm afraid that orders have taken longer than usual.

I hope that you can understand the exceptional circumstances we have had here in the UK and, whilst it took 3 weeks longer than normal to receive your lights (which I know is very frustrating), I hope that you will acknowledge that this delay is due to circumstances beyond our control (bearing in mind your order was placed in the middle of our national lockdown).

I understand that you have now received your lights, I hope you are pleased with them despite the delay in receiving them. If there is anything else I can do for you please email info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or call us on +44 (0)1992 252900
Good price and quick delivery
Hi David,

Great service, great packaging, great light!
Excellent service and I love my new anglepoise lamps
Thanks so much for your positve feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new Anglepoise lamps. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Helpful friendly staff quickly processed my order which I received 24hours later. The outdoor Davey lamp that I chose was also very competitively priced too! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Inspyer Lighting and I fully intend to place further orders- the service couldn’t be better and their range of quality products is equally impressive. No need to look elsewhere!
INSPYER LIGHTING 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Hi James,

Really pleased to hear that you like the light and that you were happy with the service. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of your new Davey lamp when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Hi James,

Thanks so much for the photo, your Davey Exterior Bracket Light looks fantastic above Dad's shed door!
Thanks a lot for the melt light by Tom Dixon!! great costumer service!!
Hi Themis,

Delighted to hear that you love your new Melt Lighty by Tom Dixon. We’d love to see a picture of it when it's in place. If you have time you can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Beautiful and high quality lamp.
Good service and immediate follow-up from Inspyer Light once the product was delayed from the manufacturer due to covid19
Thanks Matias, sorry about the delay on the light but we're glad you've got them now! We hope you enjoy them!
Very impressed. Super quick and efficient service. AND lamp is fabulous but that was my choice!
INSPYER LIGHTING 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Hi Ann,
Really pleased to hear that you like your Anglepoise Type 1228 lamp and that you were happy with the service. It looks fantastic!
Great light, beautiful ceramic shade gives off a nice glow.
Delighted to hear that you love your new lamp. We’d love to see a picture of it when it's in place. If you have time you can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Exceptional customer service and delighted with my Tom Dixon melt pendant. I will definitely be ordering from them again
Hi Zoe,
Really pleased to hear that you like the light and that you were happy with the service. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s up and in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Inspyerlighting were very helpful with my initial queries. They responded straight away. Their prices are competitive. I would recommend them.
Hi Claire,
Thanks so much for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us should you have anymore queries We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Fantastic all round - beautiful lights and fantastic personal service - lovely people and stunning lamps.
Delighted to hear that you love your new lamps. We’d love to see a picture of them when they’re in place. If you have time you can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting. Enjoy your new purchase!
Excellent service best price. What more can you ask for.
Hi Pav,
Excellent service, very good price, extremely pleased with product.
Hi Roger,
Thanks so much for your positve feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new purchase. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
Luxury lighting at your door!!
Hi Kalliopi,

Good and timely service. Price was strong too
Hi Thomas,