INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

Read INSPYER LIGHTING Reviews

01992252900

info@inspyerlighting.co.uk

6 The OakleysHigh Wych Road

Friendly efficient service and rapid delivery . What could be better!
Hi Tricia, Thanks so much for your feedback, I will pass on positive reply to the Inspyer team. Enjoy your new purchase!
Excellent service,responded quickly to me about item not being available and gave me other options ,ideas
Thanks
Thanks for the review Andrea, we hope you are enjoying your new
Anglepoise Type 75 Floor Lamp Paul Smith Edition 4
No problems with order. It arrived in a timely manner, well packaged and undamaged.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Great choice and value for money.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Great service and price beat John Lewis too !!
Thanks so much for your feedback Craig. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
very professional and very helpful ! i wil sure bay again from them !
Prompt delivery and great prices - would recommend
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
I would recommend this company and i cant fault them in any way.
I cannot however recommend the Anglepoise lamp i bought. It looks nice but is poorly designed and made.
It is floppy and flimsy, the cable clips are useless and it is really a table lamp with an extentsion added . You end up with an extra lamp base which is off no use.
The bar which the springs attach to is to big for the arms and you can see that the metal will bend soon .
Sometimes you dont get what you pay for.
Hi Geoffrey, thanks for the kind words and we're really sorry to hear that you're not happy with the lamp. I actually have the 1228 desk lamp version on my desk in front of me and have been using it for the last 3 years or so with no problem. Anglepoise also guarantee their lamps for life, so if you do have a problem with springs or similar they will fix it free of charge, even in 10 years time (please make sure you have registered the product with them to qualify)! I should also point out that we offer a 14 day change of mind policy, so if you don't like the light / lamp for any reason you can send it back and exchange it or have a full refund. Finally, if you feel that the lamp is 'defective' then please send pictures and a short video of these issues to info@inspyerlighting.co.uk and we will liaise with Anglepoise to see if it is something they can fix for you.
Arrived quickly and safely. All as described.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Excellent and speedy delivery.
Top service
Ordered a Tom Dixon Melt Table Lamp at a very competitive price. I had never ordered from Inspyerlighting previously and I was therefore a little cautious. Reviews were very good so decided to go ahead. Did not regret it. Comms very good and item was delivered well packaged and fully intact. Will definitely order from this site again.
Delighted that you chose to order from us, and that you were happy with the service and your Tom Dixon Table Lamp. We look forward to your return.
The lamp arrived quickly and in perfect working condition.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase
Good price and prompt delivery.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase
Well packaged, prompt delivery. Great service. Our go to for future lighting purchases.
Hi David, thanks for your feedback, we hope your enjoying your Anglepoise Original 1227 Brass Desk Lamp and we look forward to your return,
Excellent service and lights!
Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new purchase
Smooth ordering process, prompt and polite customer service, and the product was delivered within the specified timeframe. I was pleased with the offer there was on the lamp - and it looks great!
Thanks so much for leaving the review, we really hope you're enjoying your light. If you get a chance, we’d love to see a picture of the light when it’s in place. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting.
Inspiring service and prices,
INSPYER LIGHTING 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your review and for sharing your Anglepoise Original 1227 Mini Ceramic Wall Lights, they look stunning.
Very happy with Inspyer. Best price for the lights I wanted and delivered ahead of schedule.
Fast delivery, excellent pricing, very very happy with my purchase!
Hi Steven,
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, If you have time please feel free to send us a photo of your new purchase. You can either send directly to us by emailing info@inspyerlighting.co.uk or tagging us on Facebook or Instagram using @inspyerlighting
INSPYER LIGHTING is rated 4.79 based on 337 reviews