Insight Security Reviews

Lewes
East Sussex
BN8 6JL

Dispatched goods asap
very fast delivery and very easy online ordering.
on the whole good, communication was excellent, however on 1 of the purchased flow plates the rubber stoppers were missing, i had a deadline to meet so i had to fit them, if you could send me 2 of the stoppers that would be great
Hi Kevin,

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review for us, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm glad you where pleased with the Flow Plates, however i'm sorry to hear that two of the stoppers did not reach you with the order.

You will be pleased to know that we have dispatched some more to you today via special delivery and should be with you shortly.

If we can be of any further help in the future, please let me know.

Thanks again for shopping with Insight

Kind regards

Chris
Very Reliable seller.Very nice item.Very fast shipping.
excellent service excellent advice
Easy to use website and speedy delivery
You saw that I had tried to use your online ordering (which got aborted because of some technical gremlin). You rang me up to ask whether I still wanted the product. Very friendly service on the phone. You said it would be here within 48 hours and it only took 24. So very satisfied thankyou. I have just cancelled another online purchase from another company - package still hadnt arrived after 9 days and when I rang to complain i felt telephone conversation implied it was"just one of those things". My experience with you was the complete opposite.
Good quality, well made, although the fixing holes could have been larger. fast shipping, very well packaged
Very pleased with the customer service and would definitely be happy to purchase further products
good value , prompt delivery and service , great products . will use insight again
Our company felt that insight security were very professional and helpful. They gave us all the information we required to supply and fit the system they supplied and also sent us up samples which helped us pick the correct system for the works. We will definitely use Insight again.
Response time is excellent. Shipping was even a day early. We will do business again.
Great to deal with, really quick delivery and a very professional service
Very helpful on phone. Speedy delivery. Very much liked the idea of delivery man having to pick up signed delivery form but couldn't get it to print out! Was in when delivered so it didn't matter.
Have yet to use products but will review when have done so.
Very helpful customer service. Fast delivery. Great product
The response and efficiency of delivery was faultless, I would use this company again.
An excellent delivery
Bird Spikes ordered arrived very promptly, in fact next day.
Placed items on gable end of roof to stop pigeons sitting on the edge and making a mess.
So far has proved to be very effective.
Easy to cut to required size and glue works effectively.
I couldn't have been happier with the level of service that I received from Insight. There was a short delay with my order (not their fault), I was updated regularly about my order and received a free little gift as way of being understanding.

Very Pleased
Thanks
1st class service in ordering and delivery, you are to be recommended to the highest order
Insight Security is rated 4.79 based on 165 reviews