Insect Frame UK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Insect Frame UK

About Insect Frame UK: The company employs numerous entomologists, who work together with their workshops to ethically, legally, humanely, and efficiently produce their unique and beautiful products. In addition to the artistic value of the frames, the support of local farmers and breeders who raise insects and butterflies helps to avoid deforestation.

+44 (0) 20 8200 0048 or +

How would you rate Insect Frame UK ?

"Great quality handmade frames, love how you have plenty of sources from all around the world. Top notch seller thanks!"
"Fantastic purchase of the "out of the blue" product! thank you so much for this amazing product!"
"Such a cool piece of art! I love your work and will be a customer for life. Thanks so much!"
"Superior customer service as always, excellent communication. Your workmanship is impeccable!"
Victoria H
Verified Buyer
"What a lovely shopping experience! Wonderful seller, fast shipping, lovely, lovely product and butterfly and display arrived in perfect condition! Thank you very much! :-)"
"Beautiful! Arrived carefully packaged - Thank you."
"So beautiful! The frame is just perfect, boxed so that it is ready to gift and securely packaged so that it arrived safely."
"Such a beautiful specimen.. Thank you, came a bit late but happy with purchase."
"Absolutely beautiful. I have every intention of making another purchase with this wonderful seller."
"Custom work - exceeded expectations - seller was a pleasure to work with, and the final product is high quality and professional."
"EXCELLENT seller...easy to communicate with for custom order and quick turn around time of product. Excellent craftsmanship. Will definitely buy from again! I LOVE it! Thank you!"
"excellent transaction. seller very professional. merchandise top quality. Very pleased. Will buy again."
"my brother received it on monday. And it is gorgeous. Wonderful display, it looks that it will last a very long time. And it was packed well for shipping"
Francisco G
Verified Buyer
"Great quality. Super fast shipping. Great shopping experience!"
"Beautiful product!!, arrived earlier then expected and was blown away by it's beauty. The seller was an amazingly nice person, very helpful and responded quickly to e-mails."
Federico B
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and beautiful products, I'll definitely be a repeat customer!"
"Beautiful as always.My collection is amazing thanks to you. I'll be back soon."
Brigitte L
Verified Buyer
"More beautiful than I ever imagined! Thank you!"
"I love your shop! Keep up the good work."
"my wife liked the blue morpho but not my kind of thing. thanks anyways"
Insect Frame UK is rated 4.62 based on 157 reviews