Innes Reid Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited
Read Innes Reid Limited Reviews

About Innes Reid Limited:

Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

Personal attention and service is first class.

Home visits also is most welcome and very much apprecated.
Provide an excellent Financial Adviser with knowledge and experience that allows the client to feel relaxed in the knowledge that their investments are being well managed.
Innes Reid are very professional, maybe more focused to those whom have more capital to invest, than those whom have limited capital?
Thank you so much for your positive review, it’s good to know that you are overall satisfied with our service. We sincerely apologise if you have ever felt not valued and can assure you it’s definitely not the case. As a business, we aim to ensure the best possible outcomes for all our clients regardless of the amount of capital they have to invest. If you have any questions or would like to spend more time with your Adviser, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Very helpful and informative, would recommend to a friend.
We are very happy with the service and very happy with Daniel Roberts as our adviser
I’m delighted with the services of Innes Reid. My advisor is extremely efficient, courteous, knowledgable reliable and a very good communicator. Having my finances managed professionally is a new venture for me and Innes Reid have given me the confidence to place my trust in them to manage my finances according to my own best interests. I’m very pleased.
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this fairly detailed review. It's great to know that your experience has been positive. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
Knowledgeable and understood my needs in terms of financial planning
Great impartial advice that I would recommend to anyone.
Excellent service, communication and advice.
Both me and my mother have both received first class service and advice off Andrew Williamson over the last 5 years. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Innes Read.
Excellent and reliable service.
Very good and comprehensive advice provided as always.
Excellent support and advice
I think the 5 star rating says it all. We are very satisfied with the service received.
My adviser is always very knowledgeable and explains my investment strategy well. This gives me confidence in the company to protect and grow my pension funds.
We've recently had our first annual review and appreciated Andrew taking the time to carefully explain the financial options and helpful advise.
We have been consulting with Daniel at Innes Reid for about 5 years. He is very polite, very knowledgeable and very helpful.
My dealings are always professional but also comfortably friendly
Very helpful and you feel like you are valued. I never felt like I was asking too many questions and Stephen was extremely patient with us and explained everything in a way we could understand with no jargon. Would highly recommend.
Great service as always from Andrew
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 176 reviews