Innes Reid Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited
Read Innes Reid Limited Reviews

About Innes Reid Limited:

Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

I've worked with Innes Reid for three/four years and they have always advised and provided sound advice on my pensions. Very happy with the service.
Very professional and courteous. Highly recommended.
Daniel provides us with a friendly, supportive and very professional service. We greatly value his contribution to our financial retirement planning.
Very pleased with the reviews, support and advice offered by Daniel
Very informative, professional and friendly.
The best company that we have ever been with. Personal, prompt and extremely knowledgable.
We would (and do) recommend them to everyone who is looking for financial advice.
Lynden has been absolutely fantastic and provides excellent advice and a friendly manner. I couldn't recommend Lynden highly enough.
Guided through the procedure of changing pension provider.
Service was understanding and thorough and appropriate to my needs.
Very satisfied and would recommend to friends.
Excellent service, good advice, always responsive......I can only retire early because of the advice given by Stephen at Innes Reid on my pensions
Extremely professional, pro active, effective and consistent at producing good results. Great guys to work with.
Very professional, friendly And informative. Very pleased with the service.
Very pleased withbthe professionalism of my representative, ( Andrew W), in his knowledge of the markets, his research, and his ease of getting the information over to both myself and the various people i have reccommended to him over the years.
Thanks for this great review Mr Kirby and for recommending us. Your feedback has been passed onto Andrew who I'm sure will be very pleased to hear this.
Very good and helpful.
Thanks for the 5* review Mr Fallon!
Excellent service, personable and tailored to needs. Thank you Mark.
Professional, polite, considerate and mindful of the clients requirements in a complex subject.
I have been very satisfied with the service provided by Innes Reid. It is always easy to contact my adviser directly if necessary and I am kept well informed about the progress of my investments.
I have always had sound advise from Mark.
never had any problems, in over 20 years of service.
Thank you for the 5* review and for your continued loyalty Mr Calland. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Very pleased with all the advice I have received I aim to work with Daniel for the long term
Thanks Mrs McLeod. Your feedback has been passed onto Daniel.
A very friendly but professional service !
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 176 reviews