Innes Reid Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited
Read Innes Reid Limited Reviews

About Innes Reid Limited:

Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

Very knowledgeable and professional service given by my advisor. He is always contactable and helped me build a secure future for my pension with his in depth expertise and advice
We have dealt with James for 5 years. We have always been provided with sound advice and between us, following discussion, have arrived at satisfactory investment levels. My wife and I trust James and we shall continue to work with him.
I have been with Innes Reid for many years and have been given excellent advise throughout. Come highly recommended.
Lynden, who has been acting as my financial advisor, keeps me updated on our meetings, he is quick to reply to my emails and answer any questions I may have. I have every faith in Lynden looking after my pension and getting me the best investment. I would like to thank him personally for his support and for being able to explain things in a way that I can understand.
We were recommended by our solicitor to three companies and chose Innes Reid. Superb in every way. We are more than pleased with the professional advice given by James Keane.
Very efficient service, incredible knowledge of all the applicable products. Lynden was great to deal with - very friendly and polite. He gave us the confidence to sign up and use his services to improve our personal finances. We've been delighted with what he's done for us so far, and look forward to working with him in the future.
Friendly and efficient service and updates
Advice, reviews and reports all carried out in a very professional manner with much consideration given to the advice provided.
Very professional and understood our needs during the process of my retirement
Consistently reliable cheerful and responsible service. Have worked wonders with my few crumbs
Excellent service and suggested good investments that have shown great returns.
Very good advice and explained in simple terms
im very happy with service I recieve
Darren crane, was very helpful and explained everything clearly and made it easy for me to make the right decisions
We highly recommend Innes Reid for investments and all financial advice.
We feel that we are listened to and our needs and wishes are taken into account therefore providing us with a sense of security.
Our personal advisor Craig in particular is always available when we need to discuss any aspect of our investments.
Very helpful service
In general very satisfactory
Excellent service provided by Craig Kennedy who takes time to explain the options available and is always available to answer any queries you may have.
Darren goes out or his way to give us the best advice.
Always easy to contact.
Has made our journey into retirement so much easier with our finances!
Totally recommend them!