Innes Reid Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited
Read Innes Reid Limited Reviews

About Innes Reid Limited:

Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

Professional service provided with efficiency, friendliness and care!
Very helpful and explain all the options available to you. I would recommend them as I have trust in the way they manage my investments
Nice people to do business with. Helped with my late wife's finances. I've passed their services on to 3 other people who are pleased with their help
Very knowledgable and very helpful
Very professional and easy to work with, friendly leaves me feeling I am in good financial guidance. Very pleased with my time with Innes Reid
I have always great service from Darren Crane and Innes Reid. As an independent business they will talk me through my investments and advise which to keep and which to trade. I am very happy to recommend them to anyone who is wanting investment advice
Clive made the transition of my pension from 2 companies into one go really smoothly and kept me up to date throughout
Absolutely fantastic level of professionalism and expidited response times from Craig and Mark. Craig's level of Market Knowledge and Customer Care is seccond to none. We will contiue to use Innes Ried for all of our Mortgage, LIfe Insurance and Investments as you instantly get the feeling you are in safe hands. Highly Reccomended
Clive gave us prompt and helpful guidance on a financial planning matter and flexed around our needs, we wouldn't hesitate to use Clive or Innes Reid again
This was my first experience of using a financial advisor. The information was clear and easy to understand. The process was very straightforward. Communication with Lynden was excellent, even on a Sunday! Nothing seemed to much trouble. I would highly recommend this company.
The service provided to us is excellent, very professional, and appreciative of our current financial circumstances in these uncertain times of the COVID19 pandemic. We have regular contact with Innes Reid, and are comfortable and confident we are receiving sound financial advice.
James our advisor very friendly informative and always has time to advise and inform, even during these strange times both me and Cath have always found it easy to contact Innes Reid, so much so that we have recommended Innes Reid to friends and family on numerous occasions. Thanks for the excellent service 🙂
We would highly recommend Innes Reid. We have used them for many years now and find them to be totally professional in every way.
Having been a client of Innes Reid for approximately 18 months, I have nothing but the highest regards for the services provided to me. Mr Stephen Davies (my Innes Reid contact), has displayed the utmost courtesy to me as an individual and is a consummate professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Innes Reid to others wishing to take advantage of a first class service.
Daniel Roberts of Innes Reid has been excellent at looking after my pension potfolio, very professional and helpful and allways keeping me informed of any changes etc.
Provide the service you expect, very friendly staff, very efficient and let you know exactly what the markets are doing nationally and globally.
Very constructive & helpful even with a small portfolio.
HAD NO PROBLEMS AND ALWAYS GET GOOD ADVICE
Always helpful and friendly. Appointments always on time and informative.
We are very pleased with the way our investments are handled & with the resulting dividend. We are visited twice yearly & all paperwork is carefully explained to us. We would like to thank them for their good service throughout the years
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 184 reviews