Innes Reid Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited

About Innes Reid Limited: Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

"Very happy with the advice and support given by Daniel Roberts. He prepares well for each meeting and provides the information I need."
"our adviser listened to our requirements and they produce a portfolio which meets our requirements in testing times. Professional and friendly service advice."
"Very calm, straight to the point and professional"
"The service and advice I receive are always of a high standard. I would and do recommend them to anyone who asks me for a good IFA firm."
"Informative visits very punctual and extremely helpful,would recommend Innes Reid to anyone."
"As a service provider, I am respected as a valued client by all the staff I have contact with at Innes Reid. My own I F A has always given me the time I need and provided information to ensure my investments are monitored on a regular basis."
"Very good so far."
"I feel that my financial arrangements are in good hands and I am kept up to date as when required. My adviser takes time to run through the detail of my affairs and does not rush out until I am satisfied with the understanding. Very pleased with the service and would recommend the Company and in particular my Advise Darren Crane."
"Mark gives a very professional and honest appraisal of our financial situation with sound advise for the future. I would gladly recommend Innes Reid to anyone looking for a financial advisor."
"Very pleased with all the help assistance and guidance Craig has given us during the first year of our investments. I'm hopeful that in the coming years the investments will continue to be positive."
"My experience with Innes Reid has been very informative and have been very understanding of my personal situation. The advice given has been enlightening. Would definately recommend."
"Very good advice ,friendly service"
"The service from Innes Reid is excellent. Craig Kennedy is always courteous,professional,meticulous and thorough in his approach. He ensures that our best interest are adhered to and always takes time to explain everything clearly. My husband and I feel, for the first time after many years, that we have a genuine and very competent financial advisor."
"Really impressed by straightforward, honest advice especially as the advisor could have made more money by advising the other way. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"I always receive detailed advice with good backup. The advice is always specifically tailored to my individual circumstances."
"Always happy to arrange a meeting with plenty of time to discuss options. Focussed on individual circumstances."
"I have found my financial advisor to be very very helpful. He has given me alot of valuable advice and support. I find him to be very approachable. He is a credit to the company."
"Helpful advisor, have no reason to believe I have been given unwise advice."
"I have enjoyed a long career which has included a number of overseas assignments for the multi-national corporations I have worked for. This has left my wife and I with complex pension and savings arrangements. Innes Reid has helped us put our affairs in order and then define and execute the best options for both income and estate planning. I am extremely satisfied with the support provided, and my advisor is always available to us."
"Pleased Pleased with all that’s been done."
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 61 reviews