Innes Reid Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited

About Innes Reid Limited: Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

"I think the 5 star rating says it all. We are very satisfied with the service received."
"My adviser is always very knowledgeable and explains my investment strategy well. This gives me confidence in the company to protect and grow my pension funds."
"We've recently had our first annual review and appreciated Andrew taking the time to carefully explain the financial options and helpful advise."
"We have been consulting with Daniel at Innes Reid for about 5 years. He is very polite, very knowledgeable and very helpful."
"My dealings are always professional but also comfortably friendly"
"Very helpful and you feel like you are valued. I never felt like I was asking too many questions and Stephen was extremely patient with us and explained everything in a way we could understand with no jargon. Would highly recommend."
"Great service as always from Andrew"
"An excellent professional service."
"Craig has been very helpful and I appreciate his help with my finances since my husband passed away. Thank you Craig. Kath Biwdeny"
"Hopefully this year will be better than last."
"A Highly professional service. We completely trust in the support and guidance from our advisor."
"We have always found Darren Crane to be an efficient and trustworthy advisor. He has helped us out financially on several occasions and provided us with sound advice at all times."
"Good practical and honest advice."
"A few years ago, I was looking for independant financial advice, regarding my pensions. I went on to unbiased.com and left my details. One of the first reponses was from Andrew Williamson at Innes Reid. He came to see me and we discussed my requirements. Right from the start I felt confident and decided to let Innes Reid and Andrew, look after my portfolio. A few years later, I can say, I made a good decision. I feel I'm looked after well, given relevant information and advice and kept up to date. My investments are well monitered and most importantly, I trust Andrew and Innes Reid which brings great peace of mind. Thank you."
Thank you so much for providing us with this detailed positive review Mr Clarke. Your comments have been passed onto Andrew who looks forward to seeing you in the near future.
"James, as always, gave clear and concise advice. Delivered in a way that I could easily understand. We met at a time that was convenient for both of us. A pleasurable experience."
"We had an initial financial review 2 years ago as part of our retirement planning. The support and clarity of information has been of a high quality- listening to our views and requirements. The investment advise has been simple to follow with annual updates. Overall we have found them excellent to deal with and always friendly plus flexible."
"The advisor we us is so professional and really knows his job.we have known the advisor for many years and we have the Upmost respect for him as he has for us"
"My consultant is honest and helpful. The advice given is good as far as I'm aware and he appears to be very knowledgeable on his subject."
"Daniel has always been most professional, courteous and friendly. He has guided us expertly through what to us would be a financial minefield. We believe it was thanks to Daniel/Innes Reid that we were able to take early retirement. We cannot speak too highly of Daniel and Innes Reid's expertise and would not hesitate to recommend Innes Reid and in particular Daniel to anyone who requires financial advice."
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.92 based on 104 reviews