Innes Reid Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited

About Innes Reid Limited: Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

kelly@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

Doctor Amegavie
Verified Buyer
"Consultations and discussions are very professional, courteous and personalised. My advisor usually comes back with further details or problems not resolved at the face to face meetings ,"
Ms Terrington
Verified Buyer
"Listened to what we wanted to achieve, and make it easy to understand our options."
"Friendly and efficient"
"We first made contact with IR in 2015 seeking some advice. We were impressed by how our request was handled and also the advice that was given. We very much appreciate IR's professional and pleasant approach and have therefore already recommended them to others."
"Always very informative, clear advice. Approachable advisor no matter what concerns we have."
"Competent, knowledgeable & efficient advice."
Dr And Mrs Key
Verified Buyer
"Excellent professional service. Cannot fault any of the advice I have been give."
Mr Linforth
Verified Buyer
"All our investments were transferred to Innes Reid from previous FA and they have maintained and increased the values of holdings satisfactorily. Our personal FA visits every 6 months and provides good advice and answers any queries we may have in a friendly professional manner."
Ms P Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I trust the advice provided by Innes Reid and feel I have been provided with an efficient and transparent service."
"Professional business and offers good advice"
Thanks for the positive review Mr Wardle :)
Mr And Mrs Foulkes
Verified Buyer
"From our very first meeting we were extremely happy with the advice and reassurance that our investment would be looked after."
Hi Mr and Mrs Foulkes, thank you for your review of Innes Reid Investments Ltd. We're so pleased that you know your investment is in good hands!
Mr And Mrs Whittle
Verified Buyer
"So far the investments made by Innes Reid on our behalf have on the whole lived up to out expectations. We have never felt pressurised by Craig but been given good advice and he has always listened to us when we discussed our financial status and what we hoped to achieve. Long may this arrangement continue."
Thank you so much for this positive review Mr and Mrs Whittle. It's great to know that you are happy with the service and advice that Craig has provided. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.
"Being self employed in the construction industry carries enough risk along with long hours. It is comforting to know my retirment fund is being so well managed by my advisor."
Hi Mr Archer, we understand that you're very busy so thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. It's good to know that you have peace of mind in regards to your retirement fund.
Mr And Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"They look after all my financial needs both effectively and efficiently"
Thanks for the 5* rating and positive feedback Mr and Mrs Taylor :)
"I am very happy with the commitment and service I've received from your financial advisers and the way you are looking after my Pension Portfolio."
Hi Mr Law, thank you for taking the time to review Innes Reid Investments Ltd. We are so pleased that you are happy with our service especially in relation to your Pension Portfolio.
"Stephen had been good at taking the time to explain the processes and details; something which I find very valuable as a first time investor."
Thanks for the positive review Mr Jones. I'm sure Stephen will be pleased to hear you are happy with the service he provided.
Mr Hopwood
Verified Buyer
"Craig at Innes Reid has handled my affairs for a number of years and I've always been more than happy with the service. Craig, and the firm in general are extremely professional and provide the comfort that my investments are in safe hands."
Thanks for the 5* review and for continuing to choose Innes Reid Mr Hopwood. Your feedback has been passed on to Craig!
"Cant fault the service I have had from Stephen Davies. Have recommended yourselves to my colleagues."
Thanks for the great review and for taking the time to recommend us Mr Law. Your feedback has been passed on to Stephen.
Mr Ridehalgh
Verified Buyer
"Always on top of my investments and conduct a formal review minimum once a year"
Thanks for the 5* rating Mr Ridehalgh. It's great to hear you are happy with our review process.
"Excellent service and sound advice."
Thanks for the positive review Ms Little.
Innes Reid Limited is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews