Innes Reid Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited

About Innes Reid Limited: Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

"My consultant is honest and helpful. The advice given is good as far as I'm aware and he appears to be very knowledgeable on his subject."
"Daniel has always been most professional, courteous and friendly. He has guided us expertly through what to us would be a financial minefield. We believe it was thanks to Daniel/Innes Reid that we were able to take early retirement. We cannot speak too highly of Daniel and Innes Reid's expertise and would not hesitate to recommend Innes Reid and in particular Daniel to anyone who requires financial advice."
"I have used Innes Reid for about 20 years and have been very happy with the service"
"Good personal service, adaptable and results ahead of general market."
"Mark and his team have been great to work with - having very competent team in place providing good advice that can be relied upon to help me with my future plans."
"A professional, helpful, polite, efficient, and a very personal service"
"As per usual JAMES Keene was very professional and informative explaining the financial details of my plan and any alterations needed to keep my plan on track once again thank you very much for all assistance Regards Billy lee"
"Always give helpful advice in a caring manner"
"Always very good"
"Mr Reidford spent time with me recently, going through all my various commitments and he was most helpful , offering good advice, and even sorting out my bleeping fire alarm...."
"My adviser has a good grasp of my requirements, I'm getting clear and appropriate financial advice and feel I can make contact at any time with additional questions or when circumstances change.."
"I recieved excellent advice regarding my pension, and would definitely recommend their services."
"Excellent Financial advice and friendly knowledgeable service. I would recommend without hesitation. They have set up a financially secure retirement for our future."
"Approachable and informative together with a ‘personable touch’."
"Darren was really excellent in manovering and organising my various arrangements to provide me with a good result. He was very knowledgeable and gave the reassurance needed to embark on a retirement path. The staff were always obliging and all correspondence turned up on time. I was always left to feel valued and supported by Innes Reid Limited. Steve Devine"
"Very good service and communication"
"Quality professional service / support provided in a friendly, efficient and effectively manner!"
"Very Food Service Indeed - Well Recommeded"
"We have now been a customer of Innes Reid for over 3 years and throughout that time we have found them to be very professional, pleasant and helpful to deal with, they listen are very patient whatever our issues are and offer great advice and assistance and we have already been very pleased to recommend them to other family members and friends bases on our experience."
"Feel very comfortable and safe with there service . They are there for any query you have and want to see you at least twice a year for updates with how your shares are performing. Would recommend them to people who have limited resources for investments I have always found them to be honest , responsible and do there best for you . Craig thankyou"
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.92 based on 86 reviews