Innes Reid Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited
Read Innes Reid Limited Reviews

About Innes Reid Limited:

Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

The service provided to us is excellent, very professional, and appreciative of our current financial circumstances in these uncertain times of the COVID19 pandemic. We have regular contact with Innes Reid, and are comfortable and confident we are receiving sound financial advice.
James our advisor very friendly informative and always has time to advise and inform, even during these strange times both me and Cath have always found it easy to contact Innes Reid, so much so that we have recommended Innes Reid to friends and family on numerous occasions. Thanks for the excellent service 🙂
We would highly recommend Innes Reid. We have used them for many years now and find them to be totally professional in every way.
Having been a client of Innes Reid for approximately 18 months, I have nothing but the highest regards for the services provided to me. Mr Stephen Davies (my Innes Reid contact), has displayed the utmost courtesy to me as an individual and is a consummate professional.
I would not hesitate to recommend Innes Reid to others wishing to take advantage of a first class service.
Daniel Roberts of Innes Reid has been excellent at looking after my pension potfolio, very professional and helpful and allways keeping me informed of any changes etc.
Provide the service you expect, very friendly staff, very efficient and let you know exactly what the markets are doing nationally and globally.
Very constructive & helpful even with a small portfolio.
HAD NO PROBLEMS AND ALWAYS GET GOOD ADVICE
Always helpful and friendly. Appointments always on time and informative.
We are very pleased with the way our investments are handled & with the resulting dividend. We are visited twice yearly & all paperwork is carefully explained to us.
We would like to thank them for their good service throughout the years
We have used Innes Reid for a number of years and always found them to be extremely helpful and efficient. We would highly recommend them.
Excellent, clear advice given on pensions and Life Time Allowance rules.
I trust Darren implicitly and he has been a monumental support to my family and help us become financially secure. Also his genius allowed us to purchase our dream home
Great service; very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
Innes Reid always keeps us fully informed, and with their regular reviews we are really happy with the way they look after us.
Daniel is always on hand for any advice and support.
I have been very impressed with Daniel he is very knowledgeable and has explained everything well.
Excellent advice and concise
I find the company very professional and they provide an excellent service
Very knowledgeable and professional service given by my advisor. He is always contactable and helped me build a secure future for my pension with his in depth expertise and advice
We have dealt with James for 5 years. We have always been provided with sound advice and between us, following discussion, have arrived at satisfactory investment levels. My wife and I trust James and we shall continue to work with him.
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews