Innes Reid Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited
Read Innes Reid Limited Reviews

About Innes Reid Limited:

Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

Daniel Roberts of Innes Reid has been excellent at looking after my pension potfolio, very professional and helpful and allways keeping me informed of any changes etc.
Provide the service you expect, very friendly staff, very efficient and let you know exactly what the markets are doing nationally and globally.
Very constructive & helpful even with a small portfolio.
HAD NO PROBLEMS AND ALWAYS GET GOOD ADVICE
Always helpful and friendly. Appointments always on time and informative.
We are very pleased with the way our investments are handled & with the resulting dividend. We are visited twice yearly & all paperwork is carefully explained to us. We would like to thank them for their good service throughout the years
We have used Innes Reid for a number of years and always found them to be extremely helpful and efficient. We would highly recommend them.
Excellent, clear advice given on pensions and Life Time Allowance rules.
I trust Darren implicitly and he has been a monumental support to my family and help us become financially secure. Also his genius allowed us to purchase our dream home
Great service; very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
Innes Reid always keeps us fully informed, and with their regular reviews we are really happy with the way they look after us. Daniel is always on hand for any advice and support.
I have been very impressed with Daniel he is very knowledgeable and has explained everything well.
Excellent advice and concise
I find the company very professional and they provide an excellent service
Very knowledgeable and professional service given by my advisor. He is always contactable and helped me build a secure future for my pension with his in depth expertise and advice
We have dealt with James for 5 years. We have always been provided with sound advice and between us, following discussion, have arrived at satisfactory investment levels. My wife and I trust James and we shall continue to work with him.
I have been with Innes Reid for many years and have been given excellent advise throughout. Come highly recommended.
Lynden, who has been acting as my financial advisor, keeps me updated on our meetings, he is quick to reply to my emails and answer any questions I may have. I have every faith in Lynden looking after my pension and getting me the best investment. I would like to thank him personally for his support and for being able to explain things in a way that I can understand.
We were recommended by our solicitor to three companies and chose Innes Reid. Superb in every way. We are more than pleased with the professional advice given by James Keane.
Very efficient service, incredible knowledge of all the applicable products. Lynden was great to deal with - very friendly and polite. He gave us the confidence to sign up and use his services to improve our personal finances. We've been delighted with what he's done for us so far, and look forward to working with him in the future.
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 170 reviews