Innes Reid Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes Reid Limited

About Innes Reid Limited: Innes Reid is a leading team of highly trained and qualified independent financial advisers and wealth management experts.

As Chartered Financial Planners, and from our head office in Chester, we have been providing truly independent financial advice and support to both private and corporate clients, since 1999.

Whether it be for funding your personal goals, investment opportunities, planning and saving for your retirement, improving tax efficiency, supporting you through divorce or protecting your family or business, Innes Reid has the expertise and specialist knowledge to cover every aspect of your financial planning journey.

info@innesreid.co.uk

Dee HouseHoole Road

Click Here
"Very good advice and explained in simple terms"
"im very happy with service I recieve"
"Darren crane, was very helpful and explained everything clearly and made it easy for me to make the right decisions"
"We highly recommend Innes Reid for investments and all financial advice. We feel that we are listened to and our needs and wishes are taken into account therefore providing us with a sense of security. Our personal advisor Craig in particular is always available when we need to discuss any aspect of our investments."
"Very helpful service"
"In general very satisfactory"
"Excellent service provided by Craig Kennedy who takes time to explain the options available and is always available to answer any queries you may have."
"Darren goes out or his way to give us the best advice. Always easy to contact. Has made our journey into retirement so much easier with our finances! Totally recommend them!"
"Excellent service"
"I've worked with Innes Reid for three/four years and they have always advised and provided sound advice on my pensions. Very happy with the service."
"Very professional and courteous. Highly recommended."
"Daniel provides us with a friendly, supportive and very professional service. We greatly value his contribution to our financial retirement planning."
"Very pleased with the reviews, support and advice offered by Daniel"
"Very informative, professional and friendly."
"The best company that we have ever been with. Personal, prompt and extremely knowledgable. We would (and do) recommend them to everyone who is looking for financial advice."
"Lynden has been absolutely fantastic and provides excellent advice and a friendly manner. I couldn't recommend Lynden highly enough."
"Guided through the procedure of changing pension provider. Service was understanding and thorough and appropriate to my needs. Very satisfied and would recommend to friends."
"Excellent service, good advice, always responsive......I can only retire early because of the advice given by Stephen at Innes Reid on my pensions"
"Extremely professional, pro active, effective and consistent at producing good results. Great guys to work with."
"Very professional, friendly And informative. Very pleased with the service."
Innes Reid Limited is rated 4.93 based on 145 reviews