Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Best customer service I’ve ever received and fantastic product! Thank you!
Fantastic service from start to finish Highly recommend
Delighted with my purchase. Quality product and faultless customer service.
They do have a collection of furniture on a high level. We have been looking for "Eames Chairs". We have been informed by a phone call, about the delivery-very personally. The chairs have arrived, a bit earlier then expected (a positive surprise), secure without tags. We will chose Innes again.
Excellent service once again.would highly recommend. Thank you Stay safe
As always five star service from Innes
Everything turned up as planned and look fantastic! Thanks for everything. Your team have been without fault throughout. It's a pleasure to do business with a company that prides itself in customer experience even in an online/virtual setting. Thank you and good luck for the future.
Excellent service. Never had better service from anyone.
The service was exceptional, they contacted me after placing my order to confirm everything and to give me an update on shipping. Then once the item was delivered, they call to confirm that everything was ok, which was a lovely touch. I can highly recommend innes and would definitely use them again.
I was really impressed with the excellent customer service and personal attention during our online purchase. I do a lot of online shopping and normally I’d just fill out the details and press “buy now” and await delivery. When I ordered from Innes I was called the following day to confirm that my order had been received and to make sure I was happy with delivery arrangements. As I’d never heard of the company before this transaction, the reassuring phone call was very welcome and a lovely human touch to what is usually an impersonal transaction. My package arrived a day earlier than anticipated as well. I would not hesitate to order from Innes again.
Second time I've ordered from Innes. Very friendly and reliable service. Beautiful product, well packaged and at a great price. Would definitely recommend
Attentive, professional and courteous. A pleasure to do business with :)
Excellent communication and follow up. Wish other places had such dedication!
A+ Good transaction
Good range, good prices, great service, goods received quickly, all carefully wrapped. Would recommend without hesitation and will be buying again.
Excellent service. Very impressed with extremely good packaging. Would not hesitate to purchase from them again.
Great product, great experience and an excellent customer service!
Excellent service, I will order from Innes again. I love my coat hook. Fantastic quality and looks great.
Great service, excellent communication about my order and arrived in perfect condition. Would recommend.
Excellent service. Arrived on time.great communication. I would have no hesitation in recommending Innes. Big thank you. Love my 2 magis puppy's.
Innes 5 star review on 3rd July 2020