Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Good service. Received a call to confirm both my order and inform me of delivery. Very happy with my chair too.
Excellent customer service and delivery of my order.
Fantastic company - customer focused and really helpful Nothing is too much trouble even photographed how to repack a parcel for me!
Fantastic customer services and communication. My print arrived super fast. They checked with me when I wanted it delivered which was really helpful and it was very well packaged. I would definitely buy from Innes again.
Excellent customer service. Great communication from my initial enquiry to the delivery of my light. Would definitely purchase from Innes again.
Innes is simply brilliant in service and help. Patient, great prices and quick respond.
A great selection of contemporary furniture at a friendly and knowledgeable independent store. We visited the showroom in Hessle just after lockdown was over. The owners and staff could not have been more helpful. They guided us in our purchase of a wonderful modern but classic table and chairs. Delivery was completed quicker than expected and undertaken in a very professional way. We would not hesitate to recommend. With the internet being awash with fake products, if you can, go and see the beauty and attention to detail of the originals.
Really helpful, excellent communication & goods received well before the expected date
Excellent communication throughout placing my order with Innes. I was always kept up informed on the expected arrival of my order and it was delivered well packaged. Email replies were within a few hours if not sooner. I was also contacted in regards to another item I was looking for but struggling to find. A very personable online shopping experience and I would use Innes again without a doubt.
Innes 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Great service, quick delivery, good quality product. Thank you very much.
Delicate item arrived very carefully packaged. Great service
I recently bought a table from innes. I can't recommend this company enough and I am delighted with the table. The communication was excellent through out and the delivery of the table was efficient and professional.
Ample selection, responsive and proactive communication. Amazing packaging and quick delivery. A properly lovely experience and will absolutely shop with Innes again!
Excellent product, price and customer. Would certainly use again.
Excellent service from start to finish. Innes's website is easy to use and I placed my order online in a couple of minutes. Chris followed-up with a courtesy email to check that lead-time was acceptable. I was notified in plenty of time when the goods were ready for delivery and all went smoothly on the day. Highly recommended!
Everything went perfectly well! Nice contact!
Great service and although a Relatively small order Super customer service. Superbly packaged too. Many thanks. John
Good service.
Excellent communication on our purchase. Made it feel like a very personal experience. Would highly recommend.
I have no problems with your company. I initially ordered a Panthella light fitting for a Garden Room project currently under construction. I know organisation is difficult at the moment, so I much appreciated a phone call to say this was on order but this would be delayed. Was this OK with me ? Not many suppliers take that trouble. Because of this, I have now ordered some Skagerak furniture for the same project. This was on the advice of, I think, Chris or David who understood what I was trying to find. It would be useful to have a clue when this might be delivered. Keep up the good service.
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 615 reviews