Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Superb customer service (Very unusual these days). Excellent communication, personal service and friendly to deal with. Highly recommended
Excellent service. Phoned to say when item was going to be delivered. Always replied to emails quickly. Would definitely recommend this business.
Beautiful product which was securely packaged
Innes 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Lovely company to purchase from with excellent communication. We love the puppy we bought and he arrived well packaged.
Innes 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Very efficient and courteous service at every step from my placing the order to taking delivery of the article in question. I have now ordered from Innes on two separate occasions and would certainly do so again.
Goods arrived on time and in perfect condition. Lots of communication from shop regarding delivery. Thank you
Very happy with the service I got from Innes. They were able to supply me with an item I've wanted to have for a long time (genuine Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman) at a great price. The item was delivered to me within the indicated timeframe. Would definitely recommend them.
Innes is great Helpful and very efficient delivery service 10/10. Great selection of products
How a person / company deals with a problem is a great measure of their culture and philosophy. There was a problem when our expensive glass light arrived, and the team at Innes were simply amazing in sorting this out and organising a replacement in a hassle free way, making the overall customer experience very positive and I would highly recommend.
I was so pleased with my order and the amazing attention to customer service that Innes gave. I would wholeheartedly recommend their art work and encourage you to shop there if you are looking for value for money and excellent customer service
Excellent service, attentive, delivery on time, this is my 2nd long-distance order and it's been perfect on each occasion.
Very nice and hight quality product, very nice contact with the sailor, serious company.
I found this website with lots of lovely things and key designer pieces. My order small and low budget compared to what some must be, however, I was treated as if I was spending high. Excellent personal service, plenty of status notifications including a telephone call and the parcel very well packed up. I’m very pleased with my purchases and would have no hesitation recommending Innes and ordering again. In fact I have my eyes on various things.
Excellent service . Quality of frame excellent . Staff extremely helpful . Order was delivered in a timely manner . Thankyou
Innes 5 star review on 29th October 2020
We had great service from the really friendly people at Innes.
Everything is just fine
Fabulous service! The team at Innes have been great and gone the extra mile to get me the pieces I wanted. When ever I ask a question, they respond super quickly. I will definitely be checking out their product range regularly and also ask if I wanted something more specific.
Very good service
I have no hesitation in recommending Innes. Great choice of designers on made to order items, competitive pricing and reliable communication and delivery. A go to place for modern design.
I bought 2 Hay lamps from Innes recently. I wish every transaction was as painless and efficient as this. Great communication from start to finish. Couldn't have been better.
Innes 5 star review on 1st October 2020