Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
I had an excellent experience using Innes to purchase a set of Hays Mags sofa modules. Innes arranged for a number of fabric samples to be sent out to me, and arranged for the sofas to be delivered to my door. I would highly recommend Innes to others.
We recently purchased an office chair from Innes and experienced a fantastic client focussed service.
Amazing customer service from the team at Innes. With my Vitra purchase a made to order item and a lead time 6 - 8 weeks they were in contact via phone and email, keeping me up to date on the progress and expected delivery times. Delivered item was really well packaged.
Great little shop with excellent client service! I was also very pleased with the items I have received.
Great service, really felt like a customer rather than just another transaction.
My Eames bird arrived a day earlier than expected, It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition complete with authentication. This firm is very reliable... in these days of scams this is a good commendation! I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Great communication from the start. Item was packaged incredibly well far better than your average delivery. Would use again and recommend
Amazing selection of designer items at great prices. A established UK family business. Personal and sincere service. Managed expectations, and my gorgeous purchase arrived very well protected and packed. It took me 30 minutes to unpack it. Perfect condition. Highly recommend.
Easy to order, good communication, items delivered on the day stated. I’m very pleased with my purchases and I shall be happy to shop with Innes again.
Brilliant service, they kept in touch throughout, from ordering to delivery. I would recommend them 100%.
I was very impressed with the excellent customer care, and very satisfied with the String System desk when it arrived.
Really good price. Quick delivery and very personal service.
Great products at great prices and great customer service! Many thanks!
Innes Gallery gave me excellent service when purchasing a BTC lamp. Through their sale I secured a discount on my online order. I received a confirmatory phone call after placing the order, which was valued.I was then given an estimated delivery date as the product is made to order. The order was delayed in dispatch from BTC but I received a quick reply to my email enquiry to Innes Gallery who were able to ascertain the delivery status. Very pleased with the lamp and with my customer experience.
Very good customer service and beautiful objects (I bought some iittala cutlery)
Excellent communication which was highly valued in these uncertain times.
I bought six Knoll tulip chairs from Innes. They gave me a really good price and were very helpful, efficient and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great items, regular communication regarding order and arrived as expected.
Very helpful and excellent service. Took particular care to make delivery convenient for me. I am very pleased with my purchases which are exactly as described on the website.
Delivered ahead of time and in excellent condition. Innes kept us well-informed throughout the entire process
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 613 reviews