Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Excellent customer service. They always call the day after you place the order to thank you, then they confirm a delivery date. It's a seamless end to end service. I'd love to see them update their website to reflect their excellent service.
Great advice & great service!
I purchased a very competitively priced Hay office chair from Innes. I have been impressed by their outstanding customer service, accurate lead times (no mean feat at present) and good communication throughout. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Great service Lovely table
Attentive staff. Good prices and range of products. Kept me informed of the progress of my order. Very pleased.
Innes 5 star review on 26th March 2021
I have made 4 purchases from Innes since the end of Lockdown 1 and I have been extremely happy each time. Their prices are competitive and I think their service stands them apart from the crowd. Innes will continue to be my ‘go to’ shop.
Excellent seller. The item arrived neatly packaged the day I was told it would arrive.
Attentive and efficient service. Kept in the loop about delivery and well packaged and safe goods sent.
Excellent website and my order was easy. Just taken delivery and delighted with my Vitra doll.
Purchased Eames DSR at a very good price which were delivered in time. Great communication and updates from customer service at Innes. I’m very happy with my purchase and will definitely return for my next purchase.
It was a good process and it was helpful that David had the same sofa at home and knew exactly how many cushions for example. He was also able to provide objective information about the level of comfort. I hadn't realised that B&B Italia sold rugs.
Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Super service really
Absolutely BRILLIANT customer service, and product well packed. Will certainly shop with them again.
Excellent communication throughout the order. Goods arrived as expected. Would buy from Innes again.
Superb 5 Star Service from start to finish including outstanding customer service. Thank you!
Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table: I have always wanted one of these iconic tables and was delighted with the price offered on the Innes website. Chris phoned me shortly after placing the order online to discuss the delivery. Due to Covid restrictions and Christmas, delivery would be slightly longer but the wait was worth it. Innes kept me informed and the delivery company they used were great. The palleting of the table was superb, totally protected, the packaging was a work of art. I would happily order from Innes again, they offer a superb service.
Innes 5 star review on 5th March 2021 Innes 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Fantastic customer service. Great communication every step of the way.
I purchased an Vitra hang it all coat rack - great choice of colours and much cheaper than other stockists. Really good and very personal service - 2 calls confirming receipt of order and delivery turnaround / rack out for delivery. Also follow-up email checking product had arrived safely - will definitely shop with Innes again.
One of the best interior shops about Fantastic service and all original products at very competitive prices .
Excellent service throughout